Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COINSALE] | FREE MARKET TOKEN | PRESALE ON NOW - page 11. (Read 27734 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
tell me whether a trial version of the testing platform will be launched. if yes, then when? at what stage is the project now?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
There are really so much similar projects now... when the beginning is planned?
copper member
Activity: 56
when do you start your project?
Activity: 126
when is ICO opened?
Activity: 19
It's interesting.  but I am curious about what other HODLERs do. I have a wide portfolio and I am struggling to keep up to date with all these coins. I think I need to concentrate on fewer coins. Any advice?
Activity: 69
Free Market Token

Free Market Token, currently in pre-sale - is the token that powers the Ecryptostore platform’s payment system. Our mission is simple: to be the world’s No.1 cryptocurrency buy/sell platform.

Ecrytostore is a fully operational ecommerce platform where users can sell, buy and review products and services globally. It is suitable for first-time crypto users, crypto enthusiasts and ecommerce merchants. Transactions are available in cryptocurrency and fiat.

The FMT token can be used to reduce transaction fees, staked to elevate seller and affiliate status, exchanged for goods or services and as protection from volatility while the smart contract is being fulfilled.

HOW ECRYPTOSTORE COMPARES TO AMAZON AND EBAY

Pages:
Jump to: