Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 37. (Read 121123 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
So why not produce a solo Sad
POS Blocks override POW blocks... so until all wallets (thousands of them currently opened) who has POS blocks to be mined are mined, POW must wait for POS to complete.  Therefore, to help speed up POS, goto HELP > DEBUG WINDOW > Click CONSOLE tab, then type

sendtoaddress [comment] [comment-to] [tx-comment]

and send to your own wallet address with the FULL amount in your wallet.

This will stop the thousands of POS blocks waiting to be mined.  POS Blocks are CPU mined blocks and will take a very long time.

Thank you

13:05:49

sendtoaddress xTDqChLwDWmwjqad6FGaFhiHu2N3i2P8x 199.801

Error: Error parsing JSON:<199.801>

what am I doing wrong

Try this.
did everything posted, received, but also as here

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
POS Blocks override POW blocks... so until all wallets (thousands of them currently opened) who has POS blocks to be mined are mined, POW must wait for POS to complete.  Therefore, to help speed up POS, goto HELP > DEBUG WINDOW > Click CONSOLE tab, then type

This will stop the thousands of POS blocks waiting to be mined.  POS Blocks are CPU mined blocks and will take a very long time.

Thank you

what am I doing wrong

Try this.
legendary
POS Blocks override POW blocks... so until all wallets (thousands of them currently opened) who has POS blocks to be mined are mined, POW must wait for POS to complete.  Therefore, to help speed up POS, goto HELP > DEBUG WINDOW > Click CONSOLE tab, then type

This will stop the thousands of POS blocks waiting to be mined.  POS Blocks are CPU mined blocks and will take a very long time.

Thank you

sendtoaddress <199.801> [comment] [comment-to] [tx-comment]

what am I doing wrong
legendary
Merit: 1022

Thank you
legendary
Guys throw off at least 1 coin
xTDqChLwDWmwjqad6FGaFhiHu2N3i2P8x
Activity: 200
Merit: 100

legendary
legendary
Whaaat ? Solo mining is pointless ? Im kinda shocked to hear you say that, muddafudda.

I have started a new wallet and downloaded the blockchain for a third time. Im still getting the same difficulty error.

I will send some coins to the new wallet and hope for the best. Grin

update..

Just sent 900 COL and it already has 24 confirms. So why the hell cant I solo mine !?? Huh
+
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Very little point solo mining.

1. There are too many transactions in peoples wallets trying to POS.
2. POS is getting priority
3. I asked people to move around funds or use new wallets with 0 balance to free the network
4. Could be the exchange with large number of POS also, may need a secondary fund.
5. Without people moving coins the total pos blocks just keep building, making pow mining impossible.

Another way to reduce the POS is to Send the whole amount to your own wallet.  This will group up all the coins into 1 address and you will only have 1 POS to mine.  Instead of the 1000s of individual POS there.  You will have to pay the TXFee but trust me, the Reward is better.

Additionally, if you can't sell your full amount via the QT send transaction, goto the console window and type in the full amount there.  
the command is

You may get an error to pay TXFees so subtract those out and try again.

One question I have is: who actually mines the POS?  Is it the QT Wallet?  IF so, any reason why it is doing it at difficulty 502 instead of the lowest?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
I'm now running a wallet with 0 COL in them.  My wallet with a couple billion COL is offline. 

I don't really know how to ask this next question.  At what point will it become feasible to mine again?   In other words, how many more COL need to be outside of wallets or transferred to help?

Would adding hash power to mining POW help the situation, or just be a complete waste of time?

Is there a way to "disconnect" the network from those with such huge wallets that are POS mining to help the situation?

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Whaaat ? Solo mining is pointless ? Im kinda shocked to hear you say that, muddafudda.

I have started a new wallet and downloaded the blockchain for a third time. Im still getting the same difficulty error.

I will send some coins to the new wallet and hope for the best. Grin

update..

Just sent 900 COL and it already has 24 confirms. So why the hell cant I solo mine !?? Huh
legendary
I'm still stuck on the same difficulty level as well.

When I check the version number of my client I get 1.4.0.  Did I redownload 1.4.0 again or did you just forget to change the version number?

Edit: It appears the link in the OP hasn't been updated. Downloading from link on this page now.

2nd Edit: That was the problem with the version.  Make sure you guys download from the link on this page. 

But the difficulty still isn't changing for me.

I have elaborated 2 blocks up.
legendary
When I delete the blockchain and sync my wallet, my 3,200,000,000 COL turn into 15.34 COL while all transactions look like they are confirmed...

Has the blockchain finished downloading already?

Yes, it has.

It was showing blockcount 119128 when it was finished, looking at current blockcount, that was correct.

Now I put back the old blockchain and let it sync and all the coins are back.
Now it says 119227 so that seems to be correct too.

Synced my wallet on a rig too, deleted blockchain but cgminer still says 502/27k diff (like Hippie Tech's picture) so can't mine COL Sad

If you give me your COL addy, I can send you 100 COL to see if we are on the same chain and if my coins are for real (that's more than the 15.34 coins it said I had when synced).

Make sure you back up your wallet.

My COL addy qxNondsHNDQfhvGFYYj8Yjtpv4S1MZSEe
legendary
Very little point solo mining.

1. There are too many transactions in peoples wallets trying to POS.
2. POS is getting priority
3. I asked people to move around funds or use new wallets with 0 balance to free the network
4. Could be the exchange with large number of POS also, may need a secondary fund.
5. Without people moving coins the total pos blocks just keep building, making pow mining impossible.

legendary
something is not working as it was and remains 

22:35:21

getmininginfo

22:35:21

{
"blocks" : 119406,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.17436570,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 28914864,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
legendary

{
"version" : "v1.4.2.0-col",
"protocolversion" : 60011,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 3153361927.70527697,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 119341,
"moneysupply" : 312351955736.56207275,
"connections" : 16,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.17436570,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1377459971,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00100000,
"errors" : ""
}
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
I'm still stuck on the same difficulty level as well.

When I check the version number of my client I get 1.4.0.  Did I redownload 1.4.0 again or did you just forget to change the version number?

Edit: It appears the link in the OP hasn't been updated. Downloading from link on this page now.

2nd Edit: That was the problem with the version.  Make sure you guys download from the link on this page. 

But the difficulty still isn't changing for me.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Any advice on how to unlock and decrypt my wallet?

Not without your password

I have the password but I cannot figure out how to unlock it and keep it unlocked. I can temporarily unlock it to send coins but it seems to immediately lock again. Is there a way to get around this?
legendary
When I delete the blockchain and sync my wallet, my 3,200,000,000 COL turn into 15.34 COL while all transactions look like they are confirmed...

Has the blockchain finished downloading already?

Yes, it has.

It was showing blockcount 119128 when it was finished, looking at current blockcount, that was correct.

Now I put back the old blockchain and let it sync and all the coins are back.
Now it says 119227 so that seems to be correct too.

Synced my wallet on a rig too, deleted blockchain but cgminer still says 502/27k diff (like Hippie Tech's picture) so can't mine COL Sad

If you give me your COL addy, I can send you 100 COL to see if we are on the same chain and if my coins are for real (that's more than the 15.34 coins it said I had when synced).
Pages:
Jump to: