Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 39. (Read 121123 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
btcltc just switch to cmc/col = badnews, heh

There are not enough CMC in existence to trade with. When the client is fixed we should be a candidate for Cryptsy i'm guessing.

I certainly hope so.

double that
triple des
Activity: 200
Merit: 100

There are not enough CMC in existence to trade with. When the client is fixed we should be a candidate for Cryptsy i'm guessing.

I certainly hope so.

double that
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core

I certainly hope so.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
legendary
Just hold off. Will release 1.4.2 which will include automatic check pointing. Good news
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Im running a new wallet and the difficulty readings are still not matching.

Will try again after I start from scratch.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
We need more clients with less transactions on the network. Balance will come eventually
Nice work!
legendary
We need more clients with less transactions on the network. Balance will come eventually
legendary
Total coins has been reduced to 550. If pos rewards remain high it could be reduced to as low as 400 billion.

The 1.4.1 client is fully updated and is available from the git for self compile only. I will release the windows built soon. As always use at you own risk.

The main problem is the high amount of pos blocks being generated or needing to be generated. The quickest solution is to  move your coins in large volumes. Due to previous chain rollbacks people have been reluctant to do so. If this bothers you, simply back up your wallet and start a new one. Send your coins to an exchange or a new wallet.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Looks like total mined coins may be significantly less. New client working well. Release soon.

I will post an update regarding total mined coins vs time also.

Like how much less?  Can you give a rough estimate?  Thanks.

Due to the large number of pos blocks etc maybe 100-200 billion less. They may ge generated out with POS, but over a very long time. I will sit down and get a better scale

Wow, That's huge.  It would be nice as less total coins would add value to existing coins.  I bought 1% of what I thought would be the final total coin count so this is good news.

Thanks!
legendary
Looks like total mined coins may be significantly less. New client working well. Release soon.

Like how much less?  Can you give a rough estimate?  Thanks.

Due to the large number of pos blocks etc maybe 100-200 billion less. They may ge generated out with POS, but over a very long time. I will sit down and get a better scale
legendary
yah i went from 25mill in my wallet to 18mill in my wallet after update.. odd.

I tested it and am using it on a wallet with 1 billion coins. Any alt is risky business, hopefully the update goes smooth, clear these POS blocks and gain a solid network
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
yah i went from 25mill in my wallet to 18mill in my wallet after update.. odd.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Like how much less?  Can you give a rough estimate?  Thanks.
legendary

legendary
Is there an option for the colossuscoin.conf to set to only listen to clients who are on the exact same version or higher?
If not, could this option be put in?

I would like to eliminate any lower versions from my listening wallet to avoid old version contamination.

Thanks.

We are implementing this in the code
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Is there an option for the colossuscoin.conf to set to only listen to clients who are on the exact same version or higher?
If not, could this option be put in?

I would like to eliminate any lower versions from my listening wallet to avoid old version contamination.

Thanks.
legendary
Dev build is only working on some versions of windows, need to address this first.

As always, use at own risk.

Code:
blocks" : 104838,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.17436570,
"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
I just tried it solo and the 'connected to' difficulty reads ok but the actual diff reading shows 502. Then I restarted the client after deleting the addnodes and saw the same thing.

Saw the same with ADT when a block got stuck a few times.

if the col block is stuck its an easy fix for the dev he just needs to start mining 4 blocks back and re mine them

we had it happen 2 times with ADT it might be worth you talking to shake about how to fix it

Shake can shake those blocks!
Pages:
Jump to: