Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.1 BIG, STRONG, and FRIENDLY - page 40. (Read 121123 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
I just tried it solo and the 'connected to' difficulty reads ok but the actual diff reading shows 502. Then I restarted the client after deleting the addnodes and saw the same thing.

Saw the same with ADT when a block got stuck a few times.

if the col block is stuck its an easy fix for the dev he just needs to start mining 4 blocks back and re mine them

we had it happen 2 times with ADT it might be worth you talking to shake about how to fix it
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
I just tried it solo and the 'connected to' difficulty reads ok but the actual diff reading shows 502. Then I restarted the client after deleting the addnodes and saw the same thing.

Saw the same with ADT when a block got stuck a few times.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
Good work man.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Need to update to 1.4 or 1.4.1 for dev version (self compile). More fixes coming, fixes available only in dev version. Devs please submit pull requests if necessary.
Activity: 658
legendary
Ok.....

Firstly some fixes as per requested.

1. Can only download to block 67000.
Fix. In the wallet console type getpeerinfo. If a peer has a block height of 67000, ignore it and write down the ips of nodes that have the highest height and current version 60010 or 60011 dev version.
 Change your config to
Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=**yourusername**
rpcpassword=**yourpassword**
rpcallowip=10.1.1.*
rpcport=12543
port=12454
gen=0
connect=**ADD-GOOD-NODE-HERE**

this should get you past any bad clients. Protocol changes should eliminate these clients. Once past you can remove the connect ips from you config as UPNP does not need them.

2. Stuck at block XXXXXXX
Clients get stuck, I check it often. Sometimes block times blow out. Also clients are STILL on at least 1.3 or earlier. Looking at peers that rate is 50% almost which is terrible. To help you, help me. UPDATE YOUR CLIENTS to 1.4 or 1.4.1 for devs only(compile your own client). if the client gets stuck for a long periods it can be rolled or forked so dont panic, just dont mass flood the network with transactions.

For those wanting to follow the dev builds go here https://github.com/muddafudda/Infinitecoin-V2/tree/Colossus-dev

I am working on more nodes to establish an updated the network. I am also working on the diff fix, etc. If you have more errors post them here.

If you need addnodes
addnode=110.82.91.190
addnode=72.179.164.248
addnode=67.11.24.42
addnode=197.32.131.93
addnode=116.237.213.10
addnode=5.83.21.59
54.252.196.5 (dev version)
124.182.138.215 (updating give it time) (dev version)
50.19.127.146 (updating give it time)

3. Debug grow bug should be fixed.

4. Checkpoint warning notification fixed.

5. More to come....

If you want to submit pull requests, be my guest.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
What's the problems??

There are several mostly inherited from the clone. Zero POS blocks should not be happening if clients are updated. We are hopefully implementing a permanent fix which may involve but hoping not to hard fork. There is also a bug in the client that may be causing some of the issues. This update should be easy.

So pls stop with the pm's, I'm onto it am also busy irl

From my personal experience, this is what I have seen:

PoS blocks are working fine for me, been generating tons of them with proper value.
Diff has been stuck at 0.17436570 for over a day, and I've not been able to successfully mine a block via pool or solo since then.

Thank you for the coin and the time Muddafudda!  Smiley

Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
legendary
Source please
Oh please muddafudda you arse, hurry up and fix your test client you told no one to mine

all ur coins are "test clients"  Tongue btw, i may have a job for u that pays in btc.nano clients no connect to each other. debug log full of junk about connections refused. possible i touched something i shouldn't have in version.h

Maybe, send it through. If I get time after this update ill have a look

you want the windows client or the linux client or just the source?
legendary
Oh please muddafudda you arse, hurry up and fix your test client you told no one to mine

all ur coins are "test clients"  Tongue btw, i may have a job for u that pays in btc.nano clients no connect to each other. debug log full of junk about connections refused. possible i touched something i shouldn't have in version.h

Maybe, send it through. If I get time after this update ill have a look

Activity: 546
Merit: 503
You're back from vacation, don Muddafuda,wow
Welcome,we are missing you Grin
legendary
What's the problems??

There are several mostly inherited from the clone. Zero POS blocks should not be happening if clients are updated. We are hopefully implementing a permanent fix which may involve but hoping not to hard fork. There is also a bug in the client that may be causing some of the issues. This update should be easy.

So pls stop with the pm's, I'm onto it am also busy irl
legendary
Where dis muddafudda be?  Fix my shit yo.  

Sure, ill hurry it for an arse.

Client update in the next 24 hrs, thanks for all the pm's but I have a life away from here. Usually when people release test clients people are not so demanding!!!

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
Where dis muddafudda be?  Fix my shit yo. 

legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Issues
Activity: 658
Fix it!!
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient
Pages:
Jump to: