Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 39. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Promo video, the COLX introduction, jep, that is what COLX is. And none of my friends expected it to be that good. But now that they have seen this, there are thinking about getting on board.
Activity: 252
Colx team is actually delevering everything in time and hearing what their community says to them. And keep us informed. Verge and lots of other coins its lots different. So i know we are in a dip but still feeling awsome in this community 😁😁

and today is the proof, a lot of people still have a trust in this project
because the price is soar after hit the bottom at 7 sat and now the price growing and reach about 16 sat  Wink

a long time ago even XVG only 2 sat when the people dont know about XVG, price rised when the people aware of xvg

i think colx is the same,.just need the time
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I notice the nodes are up to 212. I don't remember seeing the number this high. Almost 20% of the supply locked. Let's lock up the quantities ladies! This is bullishness
Activity: 97
Attention!!!! People need to know about the coin, support the thread on the forum cryptopia
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/2812
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
If there will be a massive sell off in the coming days in Cryptopia, then cryptobridge got hacked right now! I just hope that COLX developer can freeze the hackers account.
There has been no hack just a hard-disk failure. CB is fixing it as we speak.

Yeah... They issued an official statement in discord. Hopefully it will be addressed within few hours. I've tried to withdraw LTC an ago and it's fine.
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
If there will be a massive sell off in the coming days in Cryptopia, then cryptobridge got hacked right now! I just hope that COLX developer can freeze the hackers account.
There has been no hack just a hard-disk failure. CB is fixing it as we speak.
stabilascan.org
Activity: 78
95% of the daily volume is on Cryptopia... CB only 0.8 bitcoin daily volume... i wonder what happened with CB and we are lucky we are on Cryptopia or else the situation was even worse
Dear developers! I think you should not stop at cryptopia. Which listing is next on the queue of a major exchange?

binance maybe the best next,but HUOBi is important too for spread colx to china market

Colx need fund to get listed on these exchange,btw colx has own forum ; forum.colossusxt.io

i think we need to make this forum full filled by colx communities same as bitcointalk forum
stabilascan.org
Anybody having problem with cryptobridge exchange and withdrawal? I've to withdraw but it can be seen in COLX explorer.
Activity: 97
Dear developers! I think you should not stop at cryptopia. Which listing is next on the queue of a major exchange?
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.

$COLX has secured an important marketing opportunity to raise awareness
to new investors by forming a long term partnership with https://www.cryptoemporium.eu/

To fund the initiative we have set up a crowdfunding campaign requiring the support of the entire community
https://www.ciwox.com/colx/crowdfunding

Colx team

this coin still under the radar and under value ,i've been long time in crypto and i know colossus coin is old coin ,since cryptsy still alive

salute with the dev of colossus coin,they never left the coins and communities and and always loyal

right now this coin rich with new features and spec ; masternode at the wallet,resource friendly,stealth anonymouse,BIP38 tool ,multisend and its green,.etc

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Colossus coin  is quite interesting and promising for me. The current drop in price is a great chance to enter this train
stabilascan.org
I just to ask why there's a need for a fund raising? Well, COLX is really cheaper to transfer compare to BTC and this is very advantageous for the buyer as well for the seller of the market.
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
buy now before we moon again
Activity: 62
Activity: 300
on your website I saw information that you call your coin environmentally friendly, can I find out more? What is the reason for this?

on the website there is a white paper where all the details described

it's very kind of you .  Grin Thank you. I therefore asked here, so that I briefly explained the essence. because if I read the white paper of each project, then it takes a lot of time
Pages:
Jump to: