Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 43. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 41
I think your website is very slow, so we have to wait for a long time. Who can dig a coin and what's the profit? Wait and see what will happen. It looks like a good project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
when this crazyiness finally balances back out this coin should moon especially if its on cryptopia, also coinsmarkets is still down once it gets back online thats even more market cap.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Wow, COLX is miles away from it's all time high. For those who missed the run from 1 sat to 130; now is a great time to buy back in!

Also, congrats on the Cryptopia listing.
Now we "JUST" need a run to a dollar:)
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.

$COLX Crowdfunding Campaign is still going strong.
To further assist in quickly reaching our $4000 target, the COLX team will be matching all donations
above 10K COLX until we reach 100% of the minimum fund.

Please continue to support -https://www.ciwox.com/colx/crowdfunding
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Wow, COLX is miles away from it's all time high. For those who missed the run from 1 sat to 130; now is a great time to buy back in!

Also, congrats on the Cryptopia listing.
Activity: 101
Hello Everyone!

We have an excellent opportunity to raise awareness of COLX to many new investors, network with other businesses and gain valuable market intelligence. This will not be possible without funding support.
Please visit; https://www.ciwox.com/colx/crowdfunding and donate to make this possible, prizes for certain contributions are available, but each and every contribution is appreciated! Lets really start spreading the grid

https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/979473630798254080

60% raised already, only 40% to go! Every contribution is greatly appreciated! Keep spreading the grid.

Those who donate over $25:
- Will be entered into a raffle where 3 people will be randomly selected by the COLX team for the chance to win 100,000 COLX each.

For those who donate over $150:
- Will be entered into the raffle
- Will be listed on our ‘COLX Supreme Supporters’ section of our site
- Signed Exclusive COLX T-Shirt

For those special individuals who donate over $350:
- Will be entered into the raffle
- Will be listed on our ‘COLX Supreme Supporters’ section of our site
- Signed Exclusive COLX T-Shirt
- Beta access to Android COLX Mobile Wallet App
Thanks for so many updated good news about current progresses of COLX project.
I wish the COLX signature campaign will be reopened in the near future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
it's gone down by alot. i dont think ill be taking your advice sir lol
Please buy at the top. someone has to.... Grin
oxb
Activity: 25

Very wise desicion.
oxb
is this coin dead or what?

no its alive and kicking you should sell youre house pimp out anything with vagina to buy more of this.

For real? What if I don't have a vagina to sell or to pawn? This coin is goong to moon when? I am interested on staking because this coins does offer weekly staking not monthly.

Staking is not at fixed time you wil get the averige % per year sometimes you get several stakes per week and somtimes you will have to wait longer.
Stakes are credited automaticly to your wallet adress, there is no authority that is in charge of payout.

Good luck staking, you will probably need 10 billion to make it worthwile.
Activity: 59

no its alive and kicking you should sell youre house pimp out anything with vagina to buy more of this.

For real? What if I don't have a vagina to sell or to pawn? This coin is goong to moon when? I am interested on staking because this coins does offer weekly staking not monthly.

The coin is promising. Now the price has been lowered for purchase. For an effective mining buy at least 1M.
Activity: 15

Activity: 15
On what time zone and exact time do you credit the interest for staking? It would be helpful it we know exactly which time you are crediting the stake bonus for people like me who will stake this coins for the very first time. I would appreciate your response.
oxb

oxb
- 78% very good investment, im glad i only bought $350 of this pos.

Don't cry, BUY.  It'll probably go up again.(at some point in the future)

-84% must buy more i guess ? since its going so well, the only way is uupppp  woehoeee.

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Activity: 59
Activity: 18
I love you chitty bang bang

Activity: 18
Cryptovia
and it will launch with a flying car