Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 40. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 1
Colx team is actually delevering everything in time and hearing what their community says to them. And keep us informed. Verge and lots of other coins its lots different. So i know we are in a dip but still feeling awsome in this community 😁😁
COLX deserves what XVG is, but moreso... XVG has not once fulfilled what they claimed to, whileas COLX has never let us down! Grin The team is so very crucially important to the project.
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.
**Mandatory Update**

$COLX community, please don't forget to update your node to be on the
latest #COLX Core 1.0.3 Codebase.

CryptoID identifies that many users are still running the old versions.

Details: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/colx/#!network

Download the latest version here https://colossuscoinxt.org/downloads-wallet

Thank you!

#COLX team

COLX Core version 1.0.3 is now available from:

https://github.com/ColossusCoinXT/ColossusCoinXT/releases

This is a new minor-revision version release, including various bug fixes and improvements.

Please report bugs using the issue tracker at github:

https://github.com/ColossusCoinXT/ColossusCoinXT/issues

Mandatory Update - Update NOW

COLX Core v1.0.3 is a mandatory update for all users. Min stake age decreased to 8 hours since block 300'000 (approximately 30.04.2018) - it is grace period to update wallets. Since block 300'000 old wallets will get much less staking power.

How to Upgrade
Shut down wallet. Wait until it has completely shut down, then run the installer (on Windows, if you installed in Program Files then Run as Administrator) or just copy over /Applications/COLX-Qt (on Mac) or colxd/colx-qt (on Linux).

Notable Changes

Maturity time changed
Min stake age decreased to 8 hours since block 300'000 (approximately 30.04.2018).

Change Log

DNS seed address updated

Now wallet searches for peers automatically.
Drift in the masternode payments fixed

Now actual tx fee is included in the total block reward.
SwiftTX limit increased to 1'000'000

Low coin split threshold
Fixed error with low coin split threshold (lower than 1,425.60), when small staking amounts created invalid blocks
Coin split threshold is respected more intuitive
When determining whether to split the staker coins, the reward is not included in that calculation.

"Change address" now accepts unknown address
If you enter a change address in another wallet, change is sent directly to the specified address.
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

A lot of libpng warnings have removed from debug.log.
MacOS - Open Wallet config and Open Masternode Config
Open Wallet config and Open Masternode Config works even if the machine has no editor configured for .conf files.

ColossusXT Dev Team
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
Colx team is actually delevering everything in time and hearing what their community says to them. And keep us informed. Verge and lots of other coins its lots different. So i know we are in a dip but still feeling awsome in this community 😁😁

and today is the proof, a lot of people still have a trust in this project
because the price is soar after hit the bottom at 7 sat and now the price growing and reach about 16 sat  Wink

It will overtake Doge prize in a couple of days Wink If I had just BTC to buy COLX back then when made my previous message above...it's already a 50% growth!
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

and today is the proof, a lot of people still have a trust in this project
because the price is soar after hit the bottom at 7 sat and now the price growing and reach about 16 sat  Wink
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Activity: 72
Activity: 275
I think everyone waiting in CM to release colx, after that a big sell off and then price will jump. Hang tight fellas.

Why do you think there will be a big sell off?  Current price is way less than from the time CM was gone down and many people who bought at that time will lose big time if they sell.
Activity: 275
Do we know when CM going to allow COLX withdrawals?   Does COLX team has any updates on it? It's frustrating to  see they are still holding COLX.
on your website I saw information that you call your coin environmentally friendly, can I find out more? What is the reason for this?

on the website there is a white paper where all the details described
Activity: 300
on your website I saw information that you call your coin environmentally friendly, can I find out more? What is the reason for this?
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
5.5 hours left before the opening of the cryptocurrency show in London.

This is exciting! Well see tomorrow how's the trading volume goes Grin as well as the price!
Activity: 243
I think everyone waiting in CM to release colx, after that a big sell off and then price will jump. Hang tight fellas.
5.5 hours left before the opening of the cryptocurrency show in London.
I have told you! Grin Look at the price? Its now going up! If I had just more BTC right now, I will buy more COLX.

I bought it with that coin.!!!! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Weekend Roundup

Congratulation !
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

$COLX is announcing a partnership with $POLIS.

PolisPay is a platform that will convert your #colx into fiat currencies worldwide for use in real life / everyday purchases.

Beta test of physical cards should start within a month.

Spread the grid.

Great and promising partnership between Polis and COLX. Congratulations!
Will you open new signature campaign to spread the information about the new achievment of COLX project to attract more investors?
Activity: 57
COLX / FLOGmall partnership

https://twitter.com/ColossusCoinXT/status/984847605543964677

COLX is announcing a partnership with FLOGmall.

FLOGmall is an e-commerce site created for users who sell and buy various products and services using cryptocurrency.

The COLX community can utilize this platform after June 26th.

Spread the grid.
Activity: 338
Merit: 123
COLX - Spread the grid.

$COLX is announcing a partnership with $POLIS.

PolisPay is a platform that will convert your #colx into fiat currencies worldwide for use in real life / everyday purchases.

Beta test of physical cards should start within a month.

Spread the grid.
Activity: 131
Pages:
Jump to: