Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ColossusXT (COLX) Private| Sustainable| Grid Computing - Mandatory Update - page 79. (Read 149033 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
BRUTE FORCE PASSPHRASE RECOVERY?? COLX wallet.dat

Feeling pretty silly right now..  I've had a 'copy/paste' issue with the pass phrase which I've encrypted my COLX wallet with,  I think rather than the actual passphrase I've probably pasted a file system path as the phrase instead.

I need to figure out a way I can try and make brute force attempts to unlock the wallet to recover the coins.

Is anyone is able to suggest an approach for doing this?  or point me in the direction of a tutorial or something? 

I have tried to research this,  and I've found a few references to brute forcing qt wallets - but I'm unsure of the specifics of these and whether I can simply use that approach for the colx wallet.. any guidance would be most appreciated..
Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
I hate it when i dont get answers and eventually endup loosing interest. It has been 2 months now the staking status shows all true active staking green arrow but no rewards for 2 months now... why would i stake if i dont get rewards...no one seem to be answering any of my questions.. its when the project need attention is when they all answers even the silliest question... I am one of the first hodlers of the coin and thought of hodling it for as long as i can but they seem to test my patience.. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Go to telegram and sort it out. 2 months is like 60000 COLX from my staking. Do it! It is worth to do if you think about future.
Not sure why you got a problem, this SOFT is easy as hell.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
I just wonder why CV2 is listed in yobit and now COLX is not?? Any knowlege about yobit listing procedure?
Activity: 4
I hate it when i dont get answers and eventually endup loosing interest. It has been 2 months now the staking status shows all true active staking green arrow but no rewards for 2 months now... why would i stake if i dont get rewards...no one seem to be answering any of my questions.. its when the project need attention is when they all answers even the silliest question... I am one of the first hodlers of the coin and thought of hodling it for as long as i can but they seem to test my patience.. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Hi, i have similar issues. Go to telegram chat. There is lots of help from others..  t.me/colx  try it.

All the Best

thanks brov but i am fed up of opening several accounts for one coin.. they were all good here then they moved to slack i joined slack and then now telegram... unfortunate enough, i lost access to slack i dont know how... m just not liking it to get answers you have to signup at new platforms everytime.
Activity: 17

Hi, i have similar issues. Go to telegram chat. There is lots of help from others..  t.me/colx  try it.

All the Best
Activity: 4
stabilascan.org
It seems that coinsmarkket is running away with our funds. I'm calling the colx developer if they can hold the coins in the addresses of coinsmarket, because it is our coin. They must be stop before they can liquidate it. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies soon the follow for the blockage for their transaction.

Here is my colx wallet address in coinsmaket: DFrCqjQ1adincAi9iNLmC7PMG8wXD4S6fY

yeah they are pulling the show shorry routine.nothing works on the site exeot the chat room

yeah... you can view in here: http://coinsmarketschat.chatango.com/
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
It seems that coinsmarkket is running away with our funds. I'm calling the colx developer if they can hold the coins in the addresses of coinsmarket, because it is our coin. They must be stop before they can liquidate it. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies soon the follow for the blockage for their transaction.

Here is my colx wallet address in coinsmaket: DFrCqjQ1adincAi9iNLmC7PMG8wXD4S6fY

yeah they are pulling the show shorry routine.nothing works on the site exeot the chat room
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
can we add to coinexchange.io, out of all the exchange I saw, there interface is most user and trade friendly.
Activity: 43
coinsmarket has been down for days. What's keeping them this long? I want to withdraw all the colx I bought for staking but I can't even log in now.

I have lost approximately $4000 worth of gains of lost profits on the coin I was transferring some colx to buy when my funds got frozen in trasnfer due to them going down. Freaking painful lol. At this point I am just hoping I get those funds back.

The sooner I never have to go back to that exchange, the better. Cant wait for colx to get on a legit exchange.
Activity: 43
hey gang,

Question : Is 100,000 colx the minimum 'chunks' that I can break my wallet into for staking?

Thank you.
Activity: 48
coinsmarket has been down for days. What's keeping them this long? I want to withdraw all the colx I bought for staking but I can't even log in now.
new servers on there end.
stabilascan.org
We must have a collaborative effort for this, let us help each other in freezing the addresses that belongs to coinsmarket, so that they cannot liquidate it into cash.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
stabilascan.org

Activity: 7
Ok guys, quick question.

I've finally reached my week of holding my coins in the wallet and they've all gone over 10k confirmations. Staking status still says 'inactive' in the bottom right, what's the next step to get these bad boys staking?

u Need unlock the wallet.. Setting thirs Option (unlock)

My wallet is unlocked. My only option is to now lock it.

Other info: My wallet is fully synced and has 16 active connections.

Debug console shows -

17:43:45

getstakingstatus

{
    "validtime" : true,
    "haveconnections" : true,
    "walletunlocked" : true,
    "mintablecoins" : true,
    "enoughcoins" : true,
    "mnsync" : true,
    "staking status" : false
}

In the config do you have staking=1

Problem was me speaking too soon, Colx just started staking Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
You can do What you want.
Activity: 19
Ok guys, quick question.

I've finally reached my week of holding my coins in the wallet and they've all gone over 10k confirmations. Staking status still says 'inactive' in the bottom right, what's the next step to get these bad boys staking?

u Need unlock the wallet.. Setting thirs Option (unlock)

My wallet is unlocked. My only option is to now lock it.

Other info: My wallet is fully synced and has 16 active connections.

Debug console shows -

getstakingstatus

{
    "validtime" : true,
    "haveconnections" : true,
    "walletunlocked" : true,
    "mintablecoins" : true,
    "enoughcoins" : true,
    "mnsync" : true,
    "staking status" : false
}

In the config do you have staking=1
Activity: 275
My COLX wallet is now in sync, but unfortunately CM is down last 2 days and have to wait until it's back. They're moving to new servers it seems.  COLX almost 40% up today.

its bullshit how if they site is down!!!???!?!!?

everyone on the site is in panic mode trying to get their coins OUT not try to buy more!!!

Hello, their site is not entirely down. I was able to login few times yesterday and even morning after multiple attempts. Able to verify all of my coins (COLx, XP, ECA and Linda) are there. Yesterday night even able to transfer BTC from CM to Cryptoria account. :-)
Activity: 275

Happy to see it's formed strong base at 1 cent, next move will be huge. Could be something like verge did recently, with many new investors flooding in to Crysto market this year, COLX could  do even better than verge did few weeks back when it was sky-rocked. Also there aren't any privacy coins out there for less than $4,  we could easily expect minimum  $0.5 for sure in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: