Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CONCOIN - The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™ - page 25. (Read 27308 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I think the logo's kinda simple but its all good and unique anyway. I love CON coins just  like I've been loved to watch the Series Prison Break Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
How could you guys say that this is smart idea? People make the most craziest coins ever. Have you seen an inmate with a PC or Smartphone inside prison? No! So how can you even say that this will cater to their needs of buying stuff inside prison?! Makes no sense at all! Scam coins everywhere...

Its innovation reborn ! And come on the coin is not limited to those guys, you are welcomed to use the coin too  Grin
Activity: 588
How could you guys say that this is smart idea? People make the most craziest coins ever. Have you seen an inmate with a PC or Smartphone inside prison? No! So how can you even say that this will cater to their needs of buying stuff inside prison?! Makes no sense at all! Scam coins everywhere...
Activity: 476
Looks like another good currency is being nominated in market . I am awaiting for the release date of ConCoin.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
* SmartHoldem ICO *
Cannot waiting social network campaign announcements sir
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
The only good idea with this coin, if you buy cigarettes for money from the pre-purchase, and hand it over to the prisoners  Grin
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Nope, they have transferred the tokens via the mail but once the coin is released they can have their families do it.  Just till the pilot program is ready to install a machine in the first prison.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Go Concoin for escapes with un traceable cryptomoney !!
Cmon guys , do they allow phones with internet connection ?? or its gonna be for the vip inmates !  Cheesy
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
This is depending on the level of prison.  Here in Colorado we have the nations super max,  The Alcatraz of the Rockies they call it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM854gQJi7s   At this prison, nothing gets in.  The coin is useless here because they are not allowed to interact with each other.

But most prisons are medium and camps and they have access to stuff like that

THANKS FOR THE LOGO!!!

https://www.google.ru/search?q=%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE+%D1%80%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F+%D1%82%D1%8E%D1%80%D1%8C%D0%BC%D0%B0&newwindow=1&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=960&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw-_iLu_XSAhVBYZoKHaIYAK0QsAQIGQ

logos galore !!!!! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Sorry but that logo is terrible in my opinion...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This is depending on the level of prison.  Here in Colorado we have the nations super max,  The Alcatraz of the Rockies they call it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM854gQJi7s   At this prison, nothing gets in.  The coin is useless here because they are not allowed to interact with each other.

But most prisons are medium and camps and they have access to stuff like that

THANKS FOR THE LOGO!!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Dev accept my logo  Smiley

Waiting CONCOIN bounty campaign informations
thx

premine coin  850k, or equal 15% from total coin
maybe dev open bounty maybe not, ussualy only ico selling coin, open bounty campaign
if without ico selling majority not open bounty campaign

The premine 50% is going to the inmates.   They are the ones who pass it around in the prison and get the referrals.   
Activity: 355
So this coin is for prisoners and that too for US prisoners nice concept.Any plan to spread it to other countries prisons?I hope we do not need to commit a crime to first become a prisoner to buy this coin  Grin

Most countries don't allow inmates to have computers, so this will probably only work in USA prisons as it seems they are allowed PC's which I find very odd
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Yes, we do want to expand, but it takes a lot of time to get to all the prisons in the US.

If you need a representative for France or the Netherlands let me know.

Also if you want OP translated in Dutch.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I don't get it, since when inmates have smart phones in jail to trade?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
thx

premine coin  850k, or equal 15% from total coin
maybe dev open bounty maybe not, ussualy only ico selling coin, open bounty campaign
if without ico selling majority not open bounty campaign
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
thx
I like it.  message me on wickr  concoin
Pages:
Jump to: