Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CONCOIN - The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™ - page 26. (Read 27308 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
bump the Rusian Cheesy Cheesy
gathered in this tread while we just be spectators,,because we do not know what they discussed with the Russian language
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
who is the team behind this concoin ?  Huh
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Think about it for a second.  We are all fighting over people to use our coin and he has a market all to himself.   He does not need any specific features or ground breaking process. it is true, you can use a basic alt coin if you have hit a untapped market and he has.  Congrats
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
How many cigarettes can you buy with 1 CON?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
They can, they have already started trading the tokens I have given them and they have no value assigned to them.  Some how they are creating their own value in the prison.  The tokens were to be exchanged for coins at the launch.

They contact me to transfer them. but when the coins are released, their family members can get the wallets
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
Can the prisoner use it? I think it is not possible, they are not free! Angry
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I am interested in this currency if dev need to pool send pm
Activity: 140
People, yes I am getting a basic coin done.  Remember, I am not trying to beat the coins out there.  Prison is it’s own world and this coins I send is like how bitcoin was exposed to us when it first came out.  Inmates don't have all the coins we have to select from.   So for them it will be just fine.  

MirkoIta  - Thank you for the kind words.

SwingFirst - the website is www.concoin.com

olkah - I am not running a scam. but thanks for all the bumps

guffie - bounty coming later today or morning

btvGainer - Yes, we do want to expand, but it takes a lot of time to get to all the prisons in the US.

str4wm4n - please see the post on top, it shows

Ryan Dugan - please see the pic of the letters we get monthly, also see here https://www.concoin.com/first_coin_holder/  The first person to request a account.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
I reserve Transylvanian translation or maybe even cat translation
YOU CAN GET OLD BEFORE THE RELEASE OF THE SOURCE OR WALLET Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'll do dog translation as well Smiley

dog  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yes, I KNOW THAT they don'T LIKE RUSSIANS BUT I don't give a FUCK
                            ДА Я ЗНАЮ ЧТО РУССКИХ НЕ ЛЮБЯТ НО МНЕ ПОХУЙ !
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

I'll do dog translation as well Smiley

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Lol !! Con coin !! This is wierd. Also you lying. There no inmates that use this coin and you don't communicate with anyone and you don't know the wardens all you did was list ten prisons you know and claim these things about them. It is funny though and I think just because it's so unique and different I will support it. It's pretty creative. Nicely done.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
So are inmates going to have to generate transactions by hand on pen and paper or something?
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
Reserved french translation
Activity: 190
Merit: 101
Hahahha, this is amazing   Grin Shocked
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
So this coin is for prisoners and that too for US prisoners nice concept.Any plan to spread it to other countries prisons?I hope we do not need to commit a crime to first become a prisoner to buy this coin  Grin
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 546
Cannot waiting CONCOIN bounties information sir
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Pages: