Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CorgiCoin (CORG) - Come strut with us! Now on CoinedUp! - page 16. (Read 141152 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
v1.4.1.2-unk-beta

On the wallet, is this version string current ?? the UNK is bothering me, tried dl a new one and resyncing, still same version string in debug info.

the devs gonna hire someone to deal with social media, that's a good sign, 1 satoshi? no man, corgi deserve much more than that!

maybe deserve but this is the ONLY coin that has many exchange and literlly nobod ywants to buy it Sad
i liek the coin but im here for money u know heh.
....but when people start, there will be a mad rush for cheap CORG!

CORGI will get good promotion soon and then everyones rushing to buy Tongue

40btc will pull us to 0.00000005 25,000 bucks in mpool dumps piled up.

but theres only 11btc between 5 and 12 satoshi.

Ya gotta get to 5 first, and whois to say they will not just dump another 40btc of corgi to drive it down again ?

Now that the coin is stable, and been out a few months, diff needs to rise or coin gets harder to get to do any forward motion.

It is the time for hoarding, not selling.

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
hi, devs, any news about corgi?
Activity: 112
so why nobody buys then if u say its so cheap? Smiley
ive put mien at 1 satoshi and 48h no buys on poloniex.

for now im puttign all rigs on SUN coin, easy to mine and downpriced.

Since 12th march, people have bought Corgis with roughly 2btc
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
so why nobody buys then if u say its so cheap? Smiley
ive put mien at 1 satoshi and 48h no buys on poloniex.

for now im puttign all rigs on SUN coin, easy to mine and downpriced.
the devs gonna hire someone to deal with social media, that's a good sign, 1 satoshi? no man, corgi deserve much more than that!

maybe deserve but this is the ONLY coin that has many exchange and literlly nobod ywants to buy it Sad

but theres only 11btc between 5 and 12 satoshi.

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

the devs are active, that's true, and if we don't have the abilities to pump the coin like ppl, what should we do? complain? no, that's useless, be patient is much more realistic
by the way, I bought all my corgis at 6 satoshi last month
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

people can "pay" with cryptsy points also: "Alternatively, we are also accepting CryptsyPoints as part of our paid vote program (5 votes per CryptsyPoint)".

CorgiCoin is not in the list ? How can i Vote ? :S

Developers should prob email cryptsy to add the coin Smiley
Activity: 14

people can "pay" with cryptsy points also: "Alternatively, we are also accepting CryptsyPoints as part of our paid vote program (5 votes per CryptsyPoint)".

CorgiCoin is not in the list ? How can i Vote ? :S

Activity: 8
Mine Corgis. Buy Corgis when they are still cheap at coinedup.com.
The flight to the Moon is delayed due to weather conditions along the route Smiley
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
who will buy my coins at 1 satoshi ?

devs??
all people invest in corgin need patience to wait, the market now is depress, but hold on your little corgis and wait for the market back up agian
Pages:
Jump to: