Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CorgiCoin (CORG) - Come strut with us! Now on CoinedUp! - page 17. (Read 141152 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Corgi should be on Cryptsy  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
Poor corgicoin,this coin could get some where with some good devs but all u can see here just some users like this coin trying to do something good.
the way u act dev, i think u just a teenager. poor lovely corgi. Undecided

Why are you being such an ass? Every time I check this thread your here posting negativity. Like wtf dude seriously get a life.

U wasn't here like me at the very begining, and just hope for some hopeless? Show me the positive of the coin now? Ass...
I was here. Be patient.

I believe there have been 2 big events that have frightened away investors. MTGox is one, and IMHO MaxCoin is the worst thing to happen to people who showed interest in cryptos. People have lost 99% investment in MaxCoin. I'm not talking about miners. Miners are fine. It's the new investors, new people who could have been a part of cryptos have been driven away by losing so much money with that useless MaxCoin. I really believe that. Cryptos will take a long time to be exciting again because of MTGox and MaxCoin.

You have to decide to leave or just wait for the future. I have decided to wait for the future. Short term gain is not like it used to be last year. Those days seem to be long gone.
Activity: 14
Poor corgicoin,this coin could get some where with some good devs but all u can see here just some users like this coin trying to do something good.

Why are you being such an ass? Every time I check this thread your here posting negativity. Like wtf dude seriously get a life.

U wasn't here like me at the very begining, and just hope for some hopeless? Show me the positive of the coin now? Ass...

I know it must be annoying if you buy at high price and then it goes down... But if you wish the coin to get back to that price lvl, these comments don't really help.

+1
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I know it must be annoying if you buy at high price and then it goes down... But if you wish the coin to get back to that price lvl, these comments don't really help.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Activity: 17
Corgi to the Milky wayyyy! Smiley
Activity: 63

+1
+1
legendary

We're looking for a social media manager and promotion manager for our coin..

Position will be paid at 2BTC monthly. PM of interested.

Thanks!
That's a lot. No need to go that high, but its done now. 1 BTC/month would have been more than enough.
legendary
Devs, please don't think this guy speaks for anyone but himself and the get rich quick brigade. I'm here for the long haul. Take your time. Do it right. One Love! Cheesy
legendary

+1
Activity: 26
i love Corgi, i was hoping so much about this cute Coin, but this Coins are Dead already.

Hello, if you'd like to get rid of your "dead" coins, please donate them @ http://corgicoin.org/ Wink

Thanks!

I believe in this coin. Screw the money hungry people
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Activity: 54

Thanks!

Date: 2014-03-11 00:08
To: Cewq6UQbHbmKRK7P9o4LSCEkpcdHXfELna
Debit: -500000.00 CORG
Net amount: -500000.00 CORG
Transaction ID: 50e76196de9c945f62ee5984e5dedd6f4a6cb442527d9d19e884461ef14dd21c

Date: 2014-03-08 15:13
To: CLzA6wWvGdYv2cd3NiUREPknSiYRFYuKLQ
Debit: -100000.00 CORG
Net amount: -100000.00 CORG
Transaction ID: 5f121cb9f6e662a263a866296e920ff40aa874ac0bd6f131560d32cbd21466bb

I hope corgicoin can go to moon
Activity: 63
great, corgicoin has cultrue background, just need a little fuel, it gonna back up to the moon, Cheesy
Activity: 56

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
What kind of dev r u? I'm with the coin at the very begining and hope the best for it, and look where u took us, who love Corgis and your coin now? No one want to buy this coin anymore, and all u just can say what : donation !?

Yes, we'd be happy to use your coins as donation for our foundation. Thank you!

hahaa. are u kidding man??? Smiley
wth!
What kind of dev r u? I'm with the coin at the very begining and hope the best for it, and look where u took us, who love Corgis and your coin now? No one want to buy this coin anymore, and all u just can say what : donation !?

Yes, we'd be happy to use your coins as donation for our foundation. Thank you!

i love Corgi, i was hoping so much about this cute Coin, but this Coins are Dead already.

Hello, if you'd like to get rid of your "dead" coins, please donate them @ http://corgicoin.org/ Wink

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: