Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CorgiCoin (CORG) - Come strut with us! Now on CoinedUp! - page 41. (Read 141152 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
does anyone know whats the current market cap? or how many coins are out there?
Activity: 112
I keep asking the question why not accept Coinmarket.io corgcoin, would be the first serious exchange office, but they did not fit, maybe someone else should have asked me to be persistent and annoying until you accept Corgi.  Wink

if u don't know what you r doing man, please stop it and go out.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
We just need some news about the dev ...
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
now doge launch on btc38, chinese market is so large for altcoin and also a good chance for corgi, to da moon, corgi

ye...if corgi can launch on coinedup , there will be many , many people are concerned   and  corgi will launch on some chinese platform!
now doge launch on btc38, chinese market is so large for altcoin and also a good chance for corgi, to da moon, corgi

we need.more.support.at cryptsy, there have been a lot of new replies lately, but first it'd be positive.to rocket into coinedup. Are there any open petitions yet? Yes, just look at the coinedup reddit, the dev has aked.for the corgicoin sources, so we are just waiting for now. What you can do is endorse your friends to jump into the currency, we need more.support Smiley

agree with you

only wait !      allow more people to get involved
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for

we need.more.support.at cryptsy, there have been a lot of new replies lately, but first it'd be positive.to rocket into coinedup. Are there any open petitions yet? Yes, just look at the coinedup reddit, the dev has aked.for the corgicoin sources, so we are just waiting for now. What you can do is endorse your friends to jump into the currency, we need more.support Smiley
Activity: 63
expect on Platform

as www.coinedup.com   www.cryptsy.com 

or Coin =  dead

Platform is important  Corgicoin need spread  !!    please try!!!

Relax mate ...

buy as much as you can than Smiley

we agreed to wait.....
expect on Platform

or Coin =  dead

Relax mate ...

so I'm excited  I just have five Million . really it need a course , give us a  Positive signal
expect on Platform

or Coin =  dead

Relax mate ...

expect on Platform

or Coin =  dead

If anyone Bothers to read the Source updates, the DEV's are posting their work, 3 days ago was the last update to the Source.

Why is Everyone so worried, I'd Like to have a life too Instead of Devoting 100% of my time to a Coin, Sometimes people just do it for a Hobby when they have the time... lol

I am from China , If you have QQ.  please contact me .QQ 2500202983   I think this coin very good ! in our country , how much people have this coin! so Corgicion's Author please try! China have big market , Dogecoin is very hot! Platform...important   as coinedup.com cryptsy.com  If CorgiCoin can Land. flying! I hope you success !!!  look forward to CorgiCoin !!!

Pete from coinedup . can you tell me what happend?

what do you mean ?

Kind regards
If anyone Bothers to read the Source updates, the DEV's are posting their work, 3 days ago was the last update to the Source.

Why is Everyone so worried, I'd Like to have a life too Instead of Devoting 100% of my time to a Coin, Sometimes people just do it for a Hobby when they have the time... lol

I am from China , If you have QQ.  please contact me .QQ 2500202983   I think this coin very good ! in our country , how much people have this coin! so Corgicion's Author please try! China have big market , Dogecoin is very hot! Platform...important   as coinedup.com cryptsy.com  If CorgiCoin can Land. flying! I hope you success !!!  look forward to CorgiCoin !!!

Pete from coinedup . can you tell me what happend?

Activity: 7

agree!

If you look at their development site there was activity yesterday.  They're still around just normal busy folks I'd guess.

Sure it'd be nice to have some chatty Devs but if they're still working on it, it's all good.

https://trello.com/corgicoin
Diff is rising , price still at 1 satoshi
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think this is a pretty decent coin and very cheapo so buying now when it is so low is a good investment. The Devs are decent people and they are hard working I am sure of that..but they have families too so they need some rest.. I got over 100k corgis and am doing two faucets now too, hatching from there... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Why would anyone sell at one? Even 2 satoshis is a key entry point for any coin!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Done, Posted Source onto Reddit Coined Up Corgi Petition.
Pages:
Jump to: