Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CorgiCoin (CORG) - Come strut with us! Now on CoinedUp! - page 44. (Read 141152 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Whats happening? Wallets dont sync.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Join our professional mining pool at:
http://corg.altcoinpool.org/
100% uptime
Amazon EC2 Secured Server with Load Balancer
Activity: 20
10 shatoshi  Cheesy
I don't want to be pessimistic because I've mined some personally, but that's a bit optimistic, hundreds of millions of corgicoins were sold at 2 satoshi, if it even goes anywhere near 3-4+ people who bought at 2 satoshi will start dumping to double their money before it isn't possible anymore.

Also, people are not mining it as much anymore because it's not as economical, this coin was definitely abused by some multipools which crashed the price, and the mining difficulty has actually gone down in the past 48 hours.
But, if they add it to CoinedUp more people might get interested and I could see the price going up to a certain extent.

Just be realistic  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
10 shatoshi  Cheesy
Activity: 20
Just seen a message on the Coined Up Petition, Pete from Coined Up wants the Dev's to put the source on Github  Grin

Were going somewhere !
yeah, I think the prices will for sure be at least above 4 satoshi if it goes on Coined Up Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Just seen a message on the Coined Up Petition, Pete from Coined Up wants the Dev's to put the source on Github  Grin

Were going somewhere !
legendary
Well the Dev's posted today that a New wallet update is due out hopefully by this evening.
Activity: 5
hashrate is dropping down a lot, is there any good news about corgi?

not realy i guess
Activity: 5
http://corg.altcoinpool.org WATCH OUT!!!!!

missing a total of around 5 mil corgies, no reply on my email , watch out whit mining here!!!!!!!

i know there where some probleems in this pool and hes proble trying to fix it.
but this isnt the way. probele im not the only 1 since lot off ppl left that pool.

olso wonder why i wont get a response on my mail for 2 days ago.

ill bet he ganne reply now as he does before whit others.

anyways dont mine here poor support, coins dissapering. proble in the pool, but can be in his own pocket to..............

corn jobs my....... dont setup a pool if you cant. worst pool ever.
olso no 100% uptime server dropped 3 times in 2 days.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Dear traders

Please note that our services and markets are functionning well! Our supporters are happy to answer all requests for you. Therefore, please never hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

https://www.swisscex.com/support

We wish you happy trading!

SwissCEX
Activity: 238
CorgiCoin altcoin pool

The cron jobbers are not croning again, messy job but someones gotta do it.

Blocks not confirming, and payouts not initiating, just being stacked up.

Damn thing need milk of magnesia.

Edit processes processed.. twice Smiley so it is working, just a little loose still. Quite surprising payouts...
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
hashrate is dropping down a lot, is there any good news about corgi?
legendary
Also just saying.... you should host on Github to make it official !
Activity: 182
Corgi to the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Activity: 56
Come mine CorgiCoin with us:

https://corg.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (31) coins with ease!
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode

Added to original post.

New client (minor fixes) should be upload this evening for Windows / source; Mac shortly.

Cheers!
Activity: 238
CorgiCoin altcoin pool

The cron jobbers are not croning again, messy job but someones gotta do it.

Blocks not confirming, and payouts not initiating, just being stacked up.

Damn thing need milk of magnesia.
Activity: 13
a real pool to mine them corgi to the moon!
Activity: 126
Come mine CorgiCoin with us:

https://corg.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (31) coins with ease!
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode
Activity: 56
I downloaded and installed the Mac wallet, it opens and just sits with '0 active connections to the CorgiCoin network'. Haven't had that issue with any other wallets, does it need configuring somehow?

Hi uccoins,

Make sure your corgicoin.conf has the addnodes listed in the original post (at the bottom).

You should sync fast once you have that in place!

Thanks, that worked. Took me a while to sort it out, for anyone else who is relatively new to this it involves opening the following folder in Finder  /users/*username*/Library/Application Support/CorgiCoin

then creating a file called corgicoin.conf (with the config content on the first post) in an application other than Textedit (I used Textwrangler after failing with Textedit) saving that file in another folder, then copying it to the above folder

I guess it's probably easy when you know what you're doing, might be better to have the file in the original package, to make it more accessible to all

That's our exact plan, the next build (this weekend) will include the sample files and clear instructions on where to place them based on your platform Smiley

Cheers!
Activity: 32
I downloaded and installed the Mac wallet, it opens and just sits with '0 active connections to the CorgiCoin network'. Haven't had that issue with any other wallets, does it need configuring somehow?

Hi uccoins,

Make sure your corgicoin.conf has the addnodes listed in the original post (at the bottom).

You should sync fast once you have that in place!

Thanks, that worked. Took me a while to sort it out, for anyone else who is relatively new to this it involves opening the following folder in Finder  /users/*username*/Library/Application Support/CorgiCoin

then creating a file called corgicoin.conf (with the config content on the first post) in an application other than Textedit (I used Textwrangler after failing with Textedit) saving that file in another folder, then copying it to the above folder

I guess it's probably easy when you know what you're doing, might be better to have the file in the original package, to make it more accessible to all
Pages:
Jump to: