Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 31. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 102
I used Crypto Bridge for first time.
Ok is better than many others exchanges,
But the volume is very low, i believe that the coins from the 2nd round of the airdrop would help.
Any social media campaign i believe it would help too.
 Smiley
Crypto Bridge stopped work
 Sad
Our web-wallet is under DDOS-attack. We're working to mitigating the attack. Our native wallet downloadable at https://crypto-bridge.org  remains useable.
Thanks for the fast answer.
This looks to work, the balance is right, i will try it.
Thanks.
Only the balance works... Sad
You can only see your balance , no deposits no withdraw and no pairs for trading.. Roll Eyes
But the volume is very low, i believe that the coins from the 2nd round of the airdrop would help.
 Smiley
 Sad
Our web-wallet is under DDOS-attack. We're working to mitigating the attack. Our native wallet downloadable at https://crypto-bridge.org  remains useable.
Thanks for the fast answer.
This looks to work, the balance is right, i will try it.
Thanks.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
 Smiley
 Sad
Our web-wallet is under DDOS-attack. We're working to mitigating the attack. Our native wallet downloadable at https://crypto-bridge.org  remains useable.
 Smiley
 Sad
I like this project and i could help with Greek translation if needed.. Wink
 Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Interesting. I will join the 3rd Airdrop  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I participated in the airdrop of the first time do not know what the conditions are
I just follow the registration form
Activity: 392
Hey Dev, I still don't get the answer on my email regarding registration in Airdrop with my forum nickname. As you remember it is not able due special simbol in my nickname

You can try to remove the - (dash line) on your bitcointalk username, since the airdrop form only checks the bitcointalk ID number for verification of the airdrop applications.

Yes I will try to qualify for 3rd round of airdrop. But this issue was rised before the 1st round and it was recommendation of dev to contact him via email. I have missed 2 rounds because waiting response from Devs.  Angry
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
BlockChain -- A New World!
hello gays whene the distribution Airdrop will be  Huh

I am alwo waiting for the round 2 airdrop. it is said that the distribution will be in this week before 26th. Maybe we should wait a moment. Or you could talk about it in discord.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
hello gays whene the distribution Airdrop will be  Huh
Activity: 227
To whom concerns,
Look at the price of Cosmos frequently from crypto-bridge exchange (https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CMOS_BRIDGE.BTC)
Search for masternode statistic on https://masternodes.online/currencies/CMOS/
I suggest all of us should trade on crypto-bridge by increasing the higher daily trading volume in order to move on the bigger exchange.

Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Hello!
Is the order of Airdrop distribution related to the date of application (First in, first out for instance)?

No, the time you receive the drop is not related to when you sent off the application.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Hey Dev, I still don't get the answer on my email regarding registration in Airdrop with my forum nickname. As you remember it is not able due special simbol in my nickname

You can try to remove the - (dash line) on your bitcointalk username, since the airdrop form only checks the bitcointalk ID number for verification of the airdrop applications.

Yup, looks like me. My username has the . (dot) in the middle. I have joined COSMOS airdrop at the first day of it's ann, just put only mrt352 without dot and have already received 465 coins. You can follow me.

For round 2 and future rounds Discord username are not necessary. Only user ID needed.
Activity: 227

Yup, looks like me. My username has the . (dot) in the middle. I have joined COSMOS airdrop at the first day of it's ann, just put only mrt352 without dot and have already received 465 coins. You can follow me.
Activity: 174
Lick me

I recommend you should contact with Dev in Discord channel via this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/Kz9u4d2
There is a strong and active community, will satisfy all your inquiries. In your case, I think you just make sure your BCT profile link and cosmos address exactly in order for Dev to check before distributing their airdrop.
I can see you actually be a part of this project. How about your nickname in discord channel? I wanna to set up the first masternode, so there is still some little confusions. Would you please to help me? Thank in advance.
Activity: 161

I recommend you should contact with Dev in Discord channel via this link: https://discordapp.com/invite/Kz9u4d2
There is a strong and active community, will satisfy all your inquiries. In your case, I think you just make sure your BCT profile link and cosmos address exactly in order for Dev to check before distributing their airdrop.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Activity: 392
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Hello, when 2nd airdrop will distributed to participants? Which proportion of reward per holded coin? If airdrop amount depends from the amount of coins in the wallet.

Thank you

The Dsitribution will take place within this week and its equally divided to all participants with extra bonus for discord chatters and masternode holders. At this time they are not implementing the wallet holding based rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: