Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 30. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
I'm also waiting impatiently for AD, I understand that after 26 I will not get it, I did not get an AD? Because from what I remember when filling out the form it was written that not everyone can get AD.

As far as i know, Newbie rank is not qualified for the airdrop not unless you are running a masternode or already holding some CMOS on your wallet. Waiting impatiently will never payoff, give time to the dev to work things out since this is a free airdrop and the only thing we need to do is wait.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Did anyone get the coins for airdrop??I'm still waiting and have received nothing.I hope the coins come to the wallet.

No one receive their CMOS so far. today is the last day of the distribution and just like the first round the dev is sending them on the last minute. tomorrow is the start of a brandnew round with new airdrop rules.

If someone don´t mind to say, how much coins is the airdrop reward?

Last week it was 465 coins per person regardless of rank. so expect a little less than 465 cmos coins for this round.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
who will tell when the coin comes out on a normal exchange?

Hi. I think that Stoks.excahnge more than enough for Cosmos Coin on this stage of development. I think that big exchange will not accept CMOS for listing now. So may be Cryptopia will be better than actual exchange, but tranding volume still not enough for it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
who will tell when the coin comes out on a normal exchange?
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Did anyone get the coins for airdrop??I'm still waiting and have received nothing.I hope the coins come to the wallet.
Activity: 184
The third round airdrop will be start tomorrow [27th February - 5th March]
Dev should update rule again that let participants not be misunderstand.
Activity: 174
Lick me
I'm also waiting impatiently for AD, I understand that after 26 I will not get it, I did not get an AD? Because from what I remember when filling out the form it was written that not everyone can get AD.
Actually the newbie rank did not qualified for the current second airdrop, exactly after the first day of February, 2018. But if you had own a Masternode (10K coin), you could still participate as a newbie to the next ones.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Activity: 267
Merit: 12
Finally, Cosmos coin can be traded on cryptobridge exchange
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CMOS_BRIDGE.BTC
Congratulations to all Devs and supporters!
One more thing I afraid of selling from airdrop participants can affect on the fame of fabulous coin.

I dont know where you've been but its been available in crypto bridge for a long time already.

Its also available for trading at stock.exchange since last week.

Activity: 251
Finally, Cosmos coin can be traded on cryptobridge exchange
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CMOS_BRIDGE.BTC
Congratulations to all Devs and supporters!
One more thing I afraid of selling from airdrop participants can affect on the fame of fabulous coin.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
For now the base amount of CMOS received will not depend on holding past airdrops. but we are contemplating a change where users would be required to hold a minimum balance of coins to be able to participate in the next round.

Good decision. Awesome if you increase amount of send coins person who hold aidrop ( example 50% ), becuse if just set minimum - ppl buy it when cheap to receive airdrop and sell after  Cheesy

you have a good point there. will keep watching this closely
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
Has anyone received the 2nd airdrop wave? My wallet stopped to received any coin yesterday while staking is still ative, who know why? Thanks.

Not yet, first they send at last day, for second last day 26 feb.  Wink

If stak green - all fine, just wait, it random  Cheesy
Activity: 257
Has anyone received the 2nd airdrop wave? My wallet stopped to received any coin yesterday while staking is still ative, who know why? Thanks.
is it mandatory to hold past airdrops to receive the new ones or can we trade it to accumulate more CMOS?

For now the base amount of CMOS received will not depend on holding past airdrops. but we are contemplating a change where users would be required to hold a minimum balance of coins to be able to participate in the next round.

That will be a good rules, but not on this earlier rounds. maybe after the 5th or 7th airdrop you can implement such rules.

You need to stick with the current ones to further widen the distribution and more holders of CMOS coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 302

Good decision. Awesome if you increase amount of send coins person who hold aidrop ( example 50% ), becuse if just set minimum - ppl buy it when cheap to receive airdrop and sell after  Cheesy
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
is it mandatory to hold past airdrops to receive the new ones or can we trade it to accumulate more CMOS?

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am still waiting for the distribution of this coin
If received, I think the next release is based on the amount of coin, people are holding to distribute the airdrop
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
I used Crypto Bridge for first time.
Ok is better than many others exchanges,
But the volume is very low, i believe that the coins from the 2nd round of the airdrop would help.
Any social media campaign i believe it would help too.
 Smiley
Crypto Bridge stopped work
 Sad
Our web-wallet is under DDOS-attack. We're working to mitigating the attack. Our native wallet downloadable at https://crypto-bridge.org  remains useable.
Thanks for the fast answer.
This looks to work, the balance is right, i will try it.
Thanks.
Only the balance works... Sad
You can only see your balance , no deposits no withdraw and no pairs for trading.. Roll Eyes
The website looks to be back.
I dont know what happens with previous deposits and withdraws..
Pages:
Jump to: