Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN] Cosmo Coin ~ MN 800% ROI ~ Ultra Anonymous ~ Airdrop LIVE[ANN]🌟 - page 29. (Read 28122 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 5
The distribution phase for R2 of the Cosmos airdrop has ended. In this round, participants were given a 200 coin base amount plus an 11% bonus that was capped to 3k.

For round 3 of the airdrop each user will require an address with a minimum balance of at least 500 coins. Unlike previous rounds, there is no longer any need for information associated with BitcoinTalk & Discord, thus these answer fields have been removed indefinitely.This will help in reducing the time spent for investors when filling out the form(s).Please note that users with coins spread across multiple wallet addresses, will still need to fill in a separate application form to stake a claim on each address. In addition to this, the 3k coin cap has been removed, meaning there is no limit on the amount of bonuses that can be earnt for an individual.

The airdrop payouts are calculated from usage of the following formula:
200000 x 100 / Total combined balance of all participants(edited)

i received my coins thank u so much
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
The distribution phase for R2 of the Cosmos airdrop has ended. In this round, participants were given a 200 coin base amount plus an 11% bonus that was capped to 3k.

For round 3 of the airdrop each user will require an address with a minimum balance of at least 500 coins. Unlike previous rounds, there is no longer any need for information associated with BitcoinTalk & Discord, thus these answer fields have been removed indefinitely.This will help in reducing the time spent for investors when filling out the form(s).Please note that users with coins spread across multiple wallet addresses, will still need to fill in a separate application form to stake a claim on each address. In addition to this, the 3k coin cap has been removed, meaning there is no limit on the amount of bonuses that can be earnt for an individual.

The airdrop payouts are calculated from usage of the following formula:
200000 x 100 / Total combined balance of all participants(edited)
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Can we PLEASE require some activity to receive the airdrop each round? Twitter retweets, BTT activity, baking brownies.. whatever.

Otherwise, someone takes 20 sec to fill out a form and then everyone gets sad faced when dev is less than a day behind to give away a free coins.

Yeah, it is a good idea. It likely that no one can use multiple accounts to register the airdrop just only few seconds. It saves time for Dev.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Cosmos Coin traded on OpenTrade https://trade.multicoins.org/ Trading pair Cosmos coin [CMOS] <-> Marycoin [MC] (99.9% Bitcoin clone https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marycoin-1929459)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Can we PLEASE require some activity to receive the airdrop each round? Twitter retweets, BTT activity, baking brownies.. whatever.

Otherwise, someone takes 20 sec to fill out a form and then everyone gets sad faced when dev is less than a day behind to give away a free coins.

Activity: 77
already 26, but still no airdrop(
Activity: 257
Everyone should be patient, Devs must be busy right now, may be he has been checking each participant manually so it will take a long time. I will update from Cosmos official announcement channel. The 2nd airdrop payout might be exciting more the first one.

Checking each participants manually is a really time consuming job, The dev should hire more people to help him with verification and checking of each participants or its most cost effective to hire developers to create an automated checking script to make it more faster and easier.

Oh, Delay of distribution due to a lack of human resources. I can see on the first page of this ANN, he has been recruiting moderators and marketing staff for Cosmos.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Everyone should be patient, Devs must be busy right now, may be he has been checking each participant manually so it will take a long time. I will update from Cosmos official announcement channel. The 2nd airdrop payout might be exciting more the first one.

Checking each participants manually is a really time consuming job, The dev should hire more people to help him with verification and checking of each participants or its most cost effective to hire developers to create an automated checking script to make it more faster and easier.
Activity: 227
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Everyone should exercise some patient with the CMOS Dev, Today we can expect the 2nd round of airdrop and since we are living in different timezone the dev must be still sleeping at this time. give an additional 24 hours buffer time for the dev team to process our airdrops.
Activity: 486
hi
how can i join for Airdrop 3, i dont see a link

did i need some coin in my wallet first ?

The distribution for AD 2 will end on Feb 26.  AD 3 will begin Feb 27.  The link with the requirements will be posted then.

Today is February 27th. As I can see that nothing new until now. Has anyone received AD2 yesterday?
today is the 26th day for distribution
copper member
Activity: 71
hi

The distribution for AD 2 will end on Feb 26.  AD 3 will begin Feb 27.  The link with the requirements will be posted then.

Today is February 27th. As I can see that nothing new until now. Has anyone received AD2 yesterday?

It is based on UTC time.  I haven’t received it either but I expect it to be delivered soon.  AD1 was also delivered on the last day so there should be nothing to worry about.
Activity: 249
hi

copper member
Activity: 71
hi

Activity: 420
Merit: 31
hi

Activity: 247
Merit: 5
hello dev i didnt reveived airdrop 2
my adress: CdyRNKHyKbF8eJtm2Jh7SLWVXiQiAHLqTk
Activity: 1
So, a few weeks ago, I sent this user a Portuguese translation I made. Still, no response, No payments. Nothing. Even when I asked him about my reward, he ignored me.

Today, I found that they accepted another Portuguese translation (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30985842). That would be okay, but there's the wrost part: this translation was done using Google Translator. It sucks in all possible aspects.

For example, "pool" is translated as "piscina". wihch means "swimming pool" in Portuguese. Unless you are a retard, a robot or have never used a cryptocurrency before, you know that no one uses "piscina" meaning "coin pool". We use the word "pool", no need to translate.

Verb-tenses suck too. The translation says "formulário Airdrop está aberto [30 de abril a 7 de maio] ", which literally means "the airdrop form is open NOW". Since it will occour in the future, it's not open yet.

Also, subreddit is translated as "subdireito". No one on earth calls it that way. We just say "subreddit", it has no translation.

There's plenty of translation mistakes I could report. Congratulations, buddy. You just discarded a great translation and used a shitty one. Really hope you have paid that guy thinking he had done a correct translation, because that's what you deserve.
Activity: 64
@cosmos asked a few times but no answer, translation is only the ann page, or also expected to be moderator for the page?
Activity: 208
I'm also waiting impatiently for AD, I understand that after 26 I will not get it, I did not get an AD? Because from what I remember when filling out the form it was written that not everyone can get AD.

As far as i know, Newbie rank is not qualified for the airdrop not unless you are running a masternode or already holding some CMOS on your wallet. Waiting impatiently will never payoff, give time to the dev to work things out since this is a free airdrop and the only thing we need to do is wait.
I first participated in Cosmos airdrop
hopefully today or tomorrow i will get

2nd airdrop is my first airdrop i participate in. Hope we will get something Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I'm also waiting impatiently for AD, I understand that after 26 I will not get it, I did not get an AD? Because from what I remember when filling out the form it was written that not everyone can get AD.

As far as i know, Newbie rank is not qualified for the airdrop not unless you are running a masternode or already holding some CMOS on your wallet. Waiting impatiently will never payoff, give time to the dev to work things out since this is a free airdrop and the only thing we need to do is wait.
I first participated in Cosmos airdrop
hopefully today or tomorrow i will get
Pages:
Jump to: