Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN] COTI - CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET. Digital currency built for payments ✔ - page 23. (Read 26309 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 27
COTI is pushing the envelope in terms of solving the payments challenges of today. It is a currency and a payment platform that is simple, transparent, trustworthy, instant and scalable. COTI takes out the middleman, which translates into low-to-zero processing fees for merchants, significantly lower rolling reserve requirements, buyer-seller protections and high approval rates. The COTI payment system integrates seamlessly with major e-commerce websites (e.g. Shopify and Magento) to provide a streamlined user experience and checkout process.
All in all COTI has the potential to be the next Ripple for daily ttransactions. I see a great future ahead.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
telegram user name:  @rana03
twitter user name:     @jibon0393
facebook user name:  jibonislamrana00
ETH address:             0xa76e7F8fE481448F1a803212b0C8b6FD7EC90078   
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

We will provide updates and information in the future, keep an eye on the group! You are welcome to join in our ongoing private sale, the minimum contribution is 50 ETH or equivalent.
Activity: 121
There's a contact requesting that I add him to the page but I keep getting the response I can't add him because he's been blacklisted. He is pleading I request of the admin to add him because what he did was unintentional. I could send screen shots of conversations if necessary. The username is "DollarKing".
there is no direct evidence that the token COTI Utility. Only empty words. The token will generate income to the investors? Yes. It is designed for speculative actions? Yes. An investment in the common event?
 In the current climate of digital currencies, buyers and sellers transacting with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will have to independently work out differences, if any, that arise between them. COTI’s Mediation System is the ultimate answer to buyer-seller protections for digital currencies in the mobile era.
Merit: 2
COTI’s Trust Scoring Engine is one of a kind. It analyzes network interactions over time to generate a unique Trust Score for each COTI network participant. Highly-trusted users are rewarded with low-to-zero fees, while those with a higher risk profile incur higher fees.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi Team,

We are renowned ICO listing site and we would like to inform you that we have listed your ICO on our website which is earning a tremendous amount of traffic and reviews. So, we request you to please visit here and share your valuable feedback with us: https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/coti/

Thanks & Regards
ICO Token News
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
After the appearance of digital assets, the traditional payment means have not been able to keep up with the present development. We can foresee that this is a very potential industry.

COTI was created by a team of payment industry veterans and cryptography experts. We are trying our best to combine all the good points of cryptocurrency and traditional payment methods for the optimal user experience.
Activity: 72
Merit: 27
A really great project with loads of real life utility. Has the potential to transform our daily payment needs and digitise the entire currency payment systems. Its system of Proof of Work is real good and the use of mediators in case of dispute is well thought off. Will be looking forward to this project and would support in my community. To the moon COTI...
COTI is a Fintech company that is developing a next generation payments network, which has been built from the ground up to solve the payment challenges of today. It includes consumer wallets, merchant processing tools and a digital currency exchange facility.
Activity: 187
I keep getting this message "something went wrong try again by checking the details"
Activity: 196

The COTI is growing stronger every single day. I hope they will achieve all of their goals and be a serious competitive for other crypto projects too.

I think you are absolutely right. Besides, they’ve recently posted an article that describes opportunities of being a mediator for coti.
It seems to me an interesting offer. Can you tell me more? Mediator could help to improve the system and earn some coins, if I understand their role right.
Basically, yes. Mediator is very important in improving the security, because he looks after the lawfulness and legitimacy of each transaction. In addition, mediator could handle complaints between transacting parties. It is the biggest responsibility of this member of the community.
I understand. It is really very important. I think most people wouldn’t handle this activity. Are there some special selection criteria for willing users?
Of course there are. You need to be older than 18. You can’t have criminal records. Also, you need to know English on the basic level. There a big list of different conditions. You’d rather read it by yourself I think it will be more useful. Here is the link
https://medium.com/cotinetwork/mediation-ama-learn-all-about-the-coti-mediation-system-and-what-it-takes-to-become-a-coti-1173c9bc2432
Thank for the link and for your help. I think I could become a coti mediator Grin
Activity: 182

The COTI is growing stronger every single day. I hope they will achieve all of their goals and be a serious competitive for other crypto projects too.

I think you are absolutely right. Besides, they’ve recently posted an article that describes opportunities of being a mediator for coti.
It seems to me an interesting offer. Can you tell me more? Mediator could help to improve the system and earn some coins, if I understand their role right.
Basically, yes. Mediator is very important in improving the security, because he looks after the lawfulness and legitimacy of each transaction. In addition, mediator could handle complaints between transacting parties. It is the biggest responsibility of this member of the community.
I understand. It is really very important. I think most people wouldn’t handle this activity. Are there some special selection criteria for willing users?
Of course there are. You need to be older than 18. You can’t have criminal records. Also, you need to know English on the basic level. There a big list of different conditions. You’d rather read it by yourself I think it will be more useful. Here is the link
https://medium.com/cotinetwork/mediation-ama-learn-all-about-the-coti-mediation-system-and-what-it-takes-to-become-a-coti-1173c9bc2432

Activity: 210
This project makes me happier day by day. I hope the team will continue doing interesting offers and events for users. It is the fundamental condition for a successful product on the current market.
What do you mean? Do you know something interesting that no one knows? I am intrigued by your word and want to know that.
It is not something special. I meant that everything is well-thought and users can get more benefits than they can even imagine. Coti offers 100 free token for those, who will sing up in the wallet now.
OMG. It looks great. How long this offer will be relevant? I hope I have still time to take this opportunity, because this proposal is so good.
Sincerely, I don’t know how long time it will be relevant. I think that many people would like to get free COTI coin, so i think it is a limited availability. Everyone needs to be faster to earn some coins.
It makes sense. Ok. I have the last question for you. Where have you gotten such information? I always follow Coti’s news, but I haven’t heard about it yet.
You need to check their facebook account. This information was posted there several hours ago. I am active user of social media. You need to check it more often.
Yes, I think so too. Thank you for your advice and for useful information. I hope you will get your profit too and help to provide this project.
Pages:
Jump to: