Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN] COTI - CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET. Digital currency built for payments ✔ - page 20. (Read 26309 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 10
Coti - Currency Of The Internet

Why is there such a small limit of £3mil for the community pre-sale? I was hoping to purchase 6ETH worth of coti tokens but at £3mil I will be lucky to get 1.5ETH amount???

You will be able to contribute tomorrow
Maximum contribution: 1.5 ETH (or 0.12 BTC) within the first 24 hours; 50 ETH / 4 BTC after 24 hours

What is the total hard cap in eth?

Total token sale hard cap: $30M / Community pre-sale cap: $3M

COTI’s community pre-sale is now LIVE! https://coti.io/  Ask us questions on the telegram group https://t.me/COTInetwork
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
If everyone buy maximum of 1.5   eth then the community presale cap is reached at 75% of the 4100 participants. So i guess everybody on whitelist can buy within the first 24 hours what he wants. Not everyone buys 1.5 eth
Yes, sales are about to start, which ensures that most investors can buy some of the tokens. It's a good choice.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Is there any public github link or open source code?
Activity: 126
Why is there such a small limit of £3mil for the community pre-sale? I was hoping to purchase 6ETH worth of coti tokens but at £3mil I will be lucky to get 1.5ETH amount???
Activity: 266
The token distribution and lockup will start as soon as COTI-X, COTI exchange, will be live. This should be by the end of August or September at latest
Activity: 280
If everyone buy maximum of 1.5   eth then the community presale cap is reached at 75% of the 4100 participants. So i guess everybody on whitelist can buy within the first 24 hours what he wants. Not everyone buys 1.5 eth
Activity: 426
Coti - Currency Of The Internet

Save the date! COTI’s community pre-sale will kick off  this week, on June 4–5, 2018 at 9 AM (UTC).

The community pre-sale cap is limited and is on a first come, first served basis.

📌Important information regarding the pre-sale

✔️Contribution method: ETH/BTC

✔️Minimum contribution: 0.1 ETH / 0.01 BTC

✔️Maximum contribution: 1.5 ETH (or equivalent BTC) within the first 24 hours; 50 ETH / 5 BTC after 24 hours

So why should you participate in COTI's community pre-sale?

✔️It might be our only public token sale!

Up to a 25% discount on the token price

✔️COTI's vision is to empower global merchants and consumers to freely exchange value as simply as information is exchanged on the Internet

✔️COTI is the fastest and most user-friendly network built for payments.

One of COTI’s goals is to disrupt the two trillion dollar payments space

Ecosystem of a Coin, Exchange, Wallet and a Debit card

✔️Signed up over 3,000 global merchants and over 50,000 users to its crypto payments service

✔️Buyer seller protection via decentralized meditation system

Here is COTI’s-step by-step guide to participating in the community pre-sale! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/-ir59ZUYw1M
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
The rewards will be paid out upon completion of our sale.
There may be an ICO, however, there is a chance that there will not be one based upon the results of the community sale (which is in the begining of June).

And what is the difference between a community sale and an ICO? I can't see any difference in that.
Me too don't like the structure of crowdsale. Too many presales, too many sales stages. It is not known how much it will all be delayed if the sales are not completed ahead of schedule
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
There may be an ICO, however, there is a chance that there will not be one based upon the results of the community sale (which is in the begining of June).

And what is the difference between a community sale and an ICO? I can't see any difference in that.
there are a lot of people asking questions about COTI without having read the documentation provided on your website. I would suggest you just point them to the documents and also to the YouTube videos.
They are self-explanatory…
There are many different projects around us. It takes a lot of time to read the documentation for each of them in detail. Each investor has questions about the project that are important to him, and others do not matter much. It is much easier and faster to ask developers and if the answer will meet the requirements of the investor - he can continue to study the project more deeply
Merit: 2
 there are a lot of people asking questions about COTI without having read the documentation provided on your website. I would suggest you just point them to the documents and also to the YouTube videos.
They are self-explanatory…
Activity: 41
After our token sale, we’re looking to release the prototypes of our consumer wallet, nodes and Trust
Activity: 168
What was be the maximum discount on private presale? Ask questions by email - only waste time. This information should be publicly available
One of the developers has already answered me for this question. The maximum possible discount on private sales was 30%. For copying my posts you can get banned on this forum
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
COTI is one of the forecasting feature on wings platform for its ICO campaign . So it really is interesting to find some useful information regarding COTI. So before I cast my prediction better read the whitepaper so that to further understand the concept it will showcase to crypto community.
Activity: 57
Due to high demand, we have received a large influx of whitelist registrations. We value your patience during this time and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
COTI grew into an Internet currency by coordinating payment systems, and I look forward to that day.
Based on the idea, team, token offering structure, project status, timing and market conditions, what is the amount of ETH that this project will raise?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Activity: 224
During the token pre-sale max price is $0.1 USD per COTI. There would be discounts based on the lock-in period for the private sale. The lock in periods are 6 months, 12 months and 24 months
Pages:
Jump to: