Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN] COTI - CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET. Digital currency built for payments ✔ - page 22. (Read 26309 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
The wallet will not be launched during the limited community sale.
The tokens will be distributed as ERC 20 tokens for purposes of the sale, thereafter they will be converted to COTI tokens on the launch of the mainnet
Activity: 252
Do you guys ever branch out from the traditional ICO? We have what we feel is a very interesting utility token that will support a music ecosysytem. It seems like many are interested in only Tech ICOs. We are proud to be using the wheel and not trying to reinvent it.
Activity: 43
This project makes me happier day by day. I hope the team will continue doing interesting offers and events for users. It is the fundamental condition for a successful product on the current market.
Activity: 11
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 84
Honestly, Im Very pleased that the developers are trying to maintain maximum contact with people. Social network of this project is very lively that can not but rejoice)
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
The competition for COTI is already stiff and by the looks of things, will only get stiffer. The platform’s success hinges on being able to convince enough merchants that cryptocurrency, and more specifically COTI, will be the faster – and cheaper – alternative. Best of luck to the team. May the best platform win the payments race.

I think this project can be very big.
Very professional team!

Looking forward to see more partners joining COTI this year.

yes i also think this project has great potentials to be big in near future, what this project represent is fundamental to everyone making any form of online transactions, this eliminate the idea of middleman and makes transaction cost effective and fast, i just only wish to see the dev team can pull this of and make it a well known success. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
we have come up with the ICO review of COTI, have a look Smiley

https://coingape.com/coti-ico-review/
Activity: 72
Merit: 27
The competition for COTI is already stiff and by the looks of things, will only get stiffer. The platform’s success hinges on being able to convince enough merchants that cryptocurrency, and more specifically COTI, will be the faster – and cheaper – alternative. Best of luck to the team. May the best platform win the payments race.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Trustchain which aims at solving technical problems related to other existing crypto-currencies and limiting their mass acceptance as payment means
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
I'm going to see how this ico goes, i see a lot of marketing of this project in order social media channels let's see how they perform in ico as most of the icos now struggling to make money.
Activity: 81
So basically 50% discount during the ICO SALE. I see 600,000,000 tokens during sale and then you're trying to reach 30 million usd. So basically that's 0.05 cents a coin.HuhHuh
Activity: 800
Merit: 502

I think this project can be very big.
Very professional team!

Looking forward to see more partners joining COTI this year.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
The speed of COTI is 10.000 TPS (transaction per seonds).
Is this speed the maximum or can it be higher in the future?
Activity: 2
fully packed program. not bad
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
A really great project with loads of real life utility. Has the potential to transform our daily payment needs and digitise the entire currency payment systems. Its system of Proof of Work is real good and the use of mediators in case of dispute is well thought off. Will be looking forward to this project and would support in my community. To the moon COTI...

Absolutely solid looking project from my own point of view, this project has a solid fundamentals and the capable dev team to succeed, they have a good idea to utilize the blockchain technology and making it accessible to majority, aside from being a pow it would have been nice to also make it pos as well Smiley
i also think the mediator feature is good idea, this way there would be more confidence and a form of security in the overall conduct of this project,
i sincerly hope to see COTI's doing well in this field, it depend on the team and community.  
Activity: 6
Activity: 121
 I signed up for a wallet earlier this month and signed up as a mediator when they start up in q3 or whatever. I was just wondering what kind of hashrate we should have to start mining once COTI goes live? Is 60 an ok amount for mining a crypto at launch?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The wallet has not been launched yet. For now you simply sign up to reserve your wallet with the 100 free COTI
Soon, we will announce when the wallet will be open and we will update of what to do next.
All you have to do is to stay updated for instructions on next steps
make sure you subscribe to our newsletter on the website
Pages:
Jump to: