Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN] COTI - CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET. Digital currency built for payments ✔ - page 19. (Read 26309 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 10
Coti - Currency Of The Internet
Hey there bitcointalk users!

Here's one of our daily  technology sessions that we share on telegram every day.

I invite you to watch a video interview done by Shahaf Bar Geffen, COTI CEO, for ‘Ivan on tech’ to understand more deeply what does COTI stands for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI6rjBKQMMs&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Your platform seems good and may you have a bright future. But i have a question, What makes your project stand out from the rest and why should i invest in your project ?
Activity: 266
I will he able to proparly check that for you once we are at the office, that will be in Sunday
I understand its a big amount for you, I will do all that we can from our side in order to resolve that as soon as possible.
Activity: 126
A huge warm welcome from the Coti family toLindsay Maule, welcome on board we are so happy + privileged to have you on the team. Wishing you a very successful futire hete with us. Warmest regards
Hey there bitcointalk users!

Here's one of our daily  technology sessions that we share on telegram every day.

Watch Tal's video explanation about COTI's TrustChain Consensus Algorithm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfQZLJbXZ80&t=13s

Read Tal's personal Medium blog: https://goo.gl/qbv9EL
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Pre-sale has really goo result and despite the fact that this ico does not have particularly high ratings, I think that the mainsale will gather large number of investors.
Judging by how confident they are that all tokens will be sold, the main sale may not be. Before the main sale will be held open presale, it all might end.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Pre-sale has really goo result and despite the fact that this ico does not have particularly high ratings, I think that the mainsale will gather large number of investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Very cool to see this project is getting so much attention.
Let's see how this works out for COTI in 2018.

Yeah, community pre-sale was successful with $3,001,028 raised in 27hrs according to records in website is really impressive, this is a serious project with dedicated team,
a digital currency that intends to be alternative to traditional payment systems like Visa, Mastercard and PayPal is surely a serious project and needs great team work,
hoping to see more impressive results from main sale and more updates moving forward.
AVT
copper member
Activity: 182
Is there information about the activity program on the project?
Activity: 104
t is probably one of the most perspective projects. I hope they will try hard and make this project very popular and well-designed
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
Very cool to see this project is getting so much attention.
Let's see how this works out for COTI in 2018.
Activity: 45
Not because I'm an admin, it's because it's impossible to predict the future. Otherwise I'd be a billionnaire by now Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
When the next round of sales? I didn't find any information about it in your whitepaper and on the website
I haven't found it either. Maybe the team hasn't decided the official time yet. From the pre-sale results, this is a very noteworthy project.

I read in the coti's chat about further sale and it seems there won't be one, i read in the chat someone(it was one of the admin i think) said the rest of the cons will be sold to private investors.
Activity: 151
When the next round of sales? I didn't find any information about it in your whitepaper and on the website
I haven't found it either. Maybe the team hasn't decided the official time yet. From the pre-sale results, this is a very noteworthy project.
Activity: 33
Hello guys,
We reviewed COTI, here is the link: https://expert-coin.com/icos/coti.html
If you have questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you and good luck with the project!
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
Did the sale conclude today? will there be any public sale? i couldn't participate in community pre-sale, i hope public sale kicks off i need to get some coti in my portfolio. Grin

COTI’s sale is moving to the next stage! With a higher cap per person! maximum contribution amount will be changed From 1.5 ETH to 50 ETH / 4 BTC per contribution. Please make sure to only send your contributions via the COTI website. Beware of scams that ask you to send funds through Telegram and email. COTI will never ask you to send contributions through any medium other than the official COTI website https://coti.io

📌COMMUNITY PRE-SALE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!

Thanks to all participants
We are proud of our community

✔️Funds contributed: $3,001,028 In 27 hours!

✔️Over 77% contributors out of 4,137 whitelisted members

✔️52% of them contributed the maximum amount of 1.5 ETH
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Did the sale conclude today? will there be any public sale? i couldn't participate in community pre-sale, i hope public sale kicks off i need to get some coti in my portfolio. Grin
Activity: 184
It is time to  invest .Please invest in COTI  it is a good project and the team will not de disappoit
Please vote !
Activity: 82
I can see that you have a very nice project here, am a youtuber, with over 28+ subscribers in my bag , I would like us to take this project to the moon ,pm me if you want me to review your ICO on my ever growing youtube channel.
Pages:
Jump to: