Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COV] Coven [33k Coins/3%POS] - page 13. (Read 32565 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 03, 2015, 11:14:38 PM
On the topic of community; I was going to implement a php chat script into conven.ninja; but would be extremely hectic (MySQL headaches). Community thoughts on a chat that’s java frontend connected to an IRC server? Reddit works too...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
May 03, 2015, 11:01:09 PM
I'm considering buying back in I'm waiting to see if the website comes back up I got excited about the surge protector news with crave and put everything in it but I like the limited supply with COV and the dev is still here so we'll see!

well Crave is gonna rock da crypto world but gots TA diversify some funds and build other Anon community's ....ICM is the best dev in crypto period!!! cheers craver$$$

I don't concern myself with other coins; but the Crave dev is one of the most talented devs I've seen thus far; this COV project was inspired from his creation. The developer is someone I truly admire and aspire to deliver quality as he/she did. 

I guess what I was saying is...Anon is all about freedom of speech! You must know...? Moderated boards are not fun...cheers! Keep rockin playa!

Sure; freedom of speech is fair, but you implied my integrity is that of "ICM"''s. I re-made this thread moderated to avoid stupidity that sprung from the first ANN page; (please see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cov-coven-coin-old-thread-locked-link-to-new-thread-in-ann-1029754).

Well I would hope you have honesty integrity and selflessness like ICM! What is stupid and worthy of deleting my post? We all need freedom of speech...is it your responsibility to decide what people read? Just focus your energy on more important matters and the rest will take care of itself! When we moderate things it shows weakness IMHO ...you can delete but I will get an email!  Cool
I'm holding and want to build a community...shout out to drak and tx!!!

In all honesty; I don't know who "ICM" is; but from the context of your comment; I assumed it was sarcastic and someone who wasn't honorable. I monitor what I think is FUD; but if you all prefer a non-moderated forum; by all means no problem. I will not delete any more messages and allow the community to judge the influence of the content posted by any member. Now,  I will practice what you just said, and put my "energy on more important matters"

It's all good! Have fun and get creative...Cheers and good night from New York!
May 03, 2015, 10:52:24 PM
I'm considering buying back in I'm waiting to see if the website comes back up I got excited about the surge protector news with crave and put everything in it but I like the limited supply with COV and the dev is still here so we'll see!

well Crave is gonna rock da crypto world but gots TA diversify some funds and build other Anon community's ....ICM is the best dev in crypto period!!! cheers craver$$$

I don't concern myself with other coins; but the Crave dev is one of the most talented devs I've seen thus far; this COV project was inspired from his creation. The developer is someone I truly admire and aspire to deliver quality as he/she did. 

I guess what I was saying is...Anon is all about freedom of speech! You must know...? Moderated boards are not fun...cheers! Keep rockin playa!

Sure; freedom of speech is fair, but you implied my integrity is that of "ICM"''s. I re-made this thread moderated to avoid stupidity that sprung from the first ANN page; (please see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cov-coven-coin-old-thread-locked-link-to-new-thread-in-ann-1029754).

Well I would hope you have honesty integrity and selflessness like ICM! What is stupid and worthy of deleting my post? We all need freedom of speech...is it your responsibility to decide what people read? Just focus your energy on more important matters and the rest will take care of itself! When we moderate things it shows weakness IMHO ...you can delete but I will get an email!  Cool

In all honesty; I don't know who "ICM" is; but from the context of your comment; I assumed it was sarcastic and someone who wasn't honorable. I monitor what I think is FUD; but if you all prefer a non-moderated forum; by all means no problem. I will not delete any more messages and allow the community to judge the influence of the content posted by any member. Now,  I will practice what you just said, and put my "energy on more important matters"

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
May 03, 2015, 10:37:08 PM

May 03, 2015, 10:23:50 PM

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
May 03, 2015, 09:56:58 PM

May 03, 2015, 09:41:16 PM

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
May 03, 2015, 09:10:15 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
May 03, 2015, 08:56:20 PM
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2015, 08:01:45 PM
i think back to 0.003 and to da moon , supply just 33k , and Staking now smoothly , thank community .

i can give buy support Cheesy
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
May 03, 2015, 07:53:46 PM
nice... i admittedly dumped most of mine around 95-110 range when DEV was quiet. i knew i should've bought back in around 60k. good to see this moving forward again
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
May 03, 2015, 07:48:24 PM
-update
gonna redesign coding foundation/fork to fix all issues;
functionality >features; will get site back up tonight too
gonna delete fud comments (for those still holding COV); this is self-moderated thread and going to practice this option

Ok . thanks sir Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
May 03, 2015, 07:42:42 PM
I don't take anything too personal Wink

I'm just happy I'm collecting my COV stakes again  Cool
May 03, 2015, 07:25:12 PM
-update
gonna delete fud comments (for those still holding COV); this is self-moderated thread and going to practice this option

why delete Fud ! That's what makes it a good thread not a scam imo! No need...just make good things happen and build a community! Fudders will Fud...no one cares imo! We put up with some much Fud troll trash on crave and never moderated! BCT even deleted my posts...everyone knows

I was just trying to get my wallet synced so I could help send a little handful to trade with to help with volume...

anywho, I just downloaded the windows wallet from the OP again, cleared all but my wallet.dat and .conf file with the 2 nodes from the OP and started it up... fully sync'd first try lol talk about a wtf moment

Time heals all.
legendary
Activity: 924
May 03, 2015, 07:07:03 PM
-update
I see in road map hexnodes. When will start.
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
May 03, 2015, 06:58:40 PM
-update

why delete Fud ! That's what makes it a good thread not a scam imo! No need...just make good things happen and build a community! Fudders will Fud...no one cares imo! We put up with some much Fud troll trash on crave and never moderated! BCT even deleted my posts...everyone knows

I was just trying to get my wallet synced so I could help send a little handful to trade with to help with volume...

anywho, I just downloaded the windows wallet from the OP again, cleared all but my wallet.dat and .conf file with the 2 nodes from the OP and started it up... fully sync'd first try lol talk about a wtf moment

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
May 03, 2015, 06:52:44 PM
-update

I'm not pumping 2015 will be the year of Anon ....crave is my favorite but room for more imo!

edit:everyone hates moderated threads!just da truth!
May 03, 2015, 06:47:29 PM
-update
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
May 03, 2015, 06:37:47 PM
so weres a working wallet so we can help the trading volume??

or are you guys just pumping this cause you know we can't move our coins to trex to dump them on ya?
Don't be funny bro. There are only 33k COV coins for dump before start Hexnodes.
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
May 03, 2015, 06:28:58 PM
so weres a working wallet so we can help the trading volume??

or are you guys just pumping this cause you know we can't move our coins to trex to dump them on ya?

wat up Fonzie?why would you dump bro? Just ride it and buy more crave wit da profits...why ruin da party ?
Plus chart looks like consolidation after a dump 2 me...

thats what I'm saying.... I would help but since the wallets are stuck we can't

Sounds goods! This is gonna explode imo...but I'm just holding! Maybe sell some and buy more crave next month!
Maybe put some in a community stake...I don't know we will see!
cheers fellow craver $$$
Pages:
Jump to: