Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COV] Coven [33k Coins/3%POS] - page 11. (Read 32565 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 06, 2015, 02:54:14 AM
-update

I want to remain honest with this community as you all have with me, and it would be a shame for this project to fail due to my personal life events. But I cannot “function”, cryptowise, at this point, as hard as I’ve tried.

I want to forward this coin, including everything from the domain (coven.ninja), (the block explorer has been paid for at least 1 yr hosting but that as well), the bitcointalk account, the github account, and the twitter account. I ask for nothing, but one thing.

Submit your opinion, among the COV community (or if you know someone who is capable) on who you truly believe is /and has interest in accomplishing the limitless possibilities with COV. There are so many talented people here; but I do not know who is is who, if people can vouch for a certain people(s) and this person (or persons) shows interest in accepting this project, I would be most thrilled.

I don’t want to abandon this project, but I cannot function as active project dev.

In fact; I believe I have received 160 COV from the community and I will not dump them.
I have no interest for a quick dollar at this moment in my life.

But that doesn't mean many of you don't see the possible market cap and possibilities .Please PM if you have interest but want to preserve your BCT identity.

I remind you this is not a plea for BTC or a negotiation for more COV.

I do not want anything from anyone

and thank the few who showed their sympathy.

I will remain active until this is accomplished.
Thank you

Is the fcking color text necessary to present your cowardly plan?
Activity: 56
May 06, 2015, 02:40:41 AM
-update

I want to remain honest with this community as you all have with me, and it would be a shame for this project to fail due to my personal life events. But I cannot “function”, cryptowise, at this point, as hard as I’ve tried.

I want to forward this coin, including everything from the domain (coven.ninja), (the block explorer has been paid for at least 1 yr hosting but that as well), the bitcointalk account, the github account, and the twitter account. I ask for nothing, but one thing.

Submit your opinion, among the COV community (or if you know someone who is capable) on who you truly believe is /and has interest in accomplishing the limitless possibilities with COV. There are so many talented people here; but I do not know who is  who, if people can vouch for a certain people(s) and this person (or persons) shows interest in accepting this project, I would be most thrilled.

I don’t want to abandon this project, but I cannot function as active project dev.

In fact; I believe I have received 160 COV from the community and I will not dump them.
I have no interest for a quick dollar at this moment in my life.

But that doesn't mean many of you don't see the possible market cap and possibilities .Please PM if you have interest but want to preserve your BCT identity.

I remind you this is not a plea for BTC or a negotiation for more COV.

I do not want anything from anyone

and thank the few who showed their sympathy.

I will remain active until this is accomplished.
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
May 05, 2015, 02:46:31 PM
i got another 450 cov at 0.001

i add more to buy =)

0.1340   0.1335   133.52747512    0.00100000

join me at 0.001  buy orders   and show respect to dev and community!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
May 05, 2015, 01:58:15 PM
I've got 50 COV on the sell side... as soon as it sells the btc is going on the buy side  Cool
legendary
May 05, 2015, 12:49:39 PM
let's move it up Smiley

are you with me?

come on?

community?

how much btc's together we have for wall 0.0012?

i have 0.5 btc left  Grin
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
May 05, 2015, 11:41:45 AM
there are so little coins that no one is dumping Smiley)

we must buy from sell wall it seems.

nice!

Keep up the good work DEV @ community!

we will writing history of alts  Grin

maybe the buy wall should move up to 0.00120000   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 05, 2015, 11:14:45 AM
price 0.001  may be lead up 0.01  Grin

no no , i think the real value 0.1 BTC Cool
Keep Holding
Activity: 219
May 05, 2015, 11:09:08 AM
price 0.001  may be lead up 0.01  Grin
legendary
May 05, 2015, 10:42:34 AM
there are so little coins that no one is dumping Smiley)

we must buy from sell wall it seems.

nice!

Keep up the good work DEV @ community!

we will writing history of alts  Grin
Activity: 193
May 05, 2015, 05:53:58 AM
hello
in cov chat; would like to speak with anyone nline whom is  heavily confident is COV , working fucntional to a prime w/ each step of stage 1 roadmap, and can bring me to speed of whats wrong and how well go about fcxing. ; everyones allowed; but I am addressing specific individuals, up to you guys. Will need to go to work in 45mins.

explain.....
May 05, 2015, 05:11:31 AM
hello
in cov chat; would like to speak with anyone nline whom is  heavily confident is COV , working fucntional to a prime w/ each step of stage 1 roadmap, and can bring me to speed of whats wrong and how well go about fcxing. ; everyones allowed; but I am addressing specific individuals, up to you guys. Will need to go to work in 45mins.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
May 05, 2015, 04:17:02 AM
Last transaction took about 2 mins, but it is still confirming slow though.
legendary
May 05, 2015, 03:39:50 AM
i got also coins Smiley

nice!

i'm supporting more on 0.001

dev is doing his best i think! aren't u dev?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
May 05, 2015, 03:29:57 AM
It seems part of my order was filled and I bought 504 more COV. Having more than 5% from a coin for ~0.8 BTC seems like a bargain. I already send 120 COV to help, but if more are needed I can provide again.. no worries. Something must be made for the network's speed. Staking is confirming after 5+ hours, transactions too.
legendary
Activity: 938
May 04, 2015, 10:51:41 PM
Any Linux freaks around?

What is the proper way in (debian) Linux to get the above (start the wallet, enable staking) all done automatically at boot time? Who can help me with that? Thanks!

Well, most people know I'm into linux Smiley   and the answer is short so I don't think it will clog up.

Simplest of all Upstart scripts is starting a daemon (put it in /etc/init/mydaemon.conf):

Code:
exec /path/to/binary

Thats ALL you need. That makes Upstart run the daemon when you do start mydaemon.

OK, you want it to start automatically? Usually, starting after dbus is a logical choice, so lets do that:

Code:
start on started dbus
stop on stopping dbus
exec /path/to/binary

This simple script starts your daemon whenever dbus has started and will stop it just before dbus stops.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
May 04, 2015, 10:34:19 PM
Any Linux freaks around?

What is the proper way in (debian) Linux to get the above (start the wallet, enable staking) all done automatically at boot time? Who can help me with that? Thanks!

Please answer over there, to not clogg up the thread here.

i don't know linux, but if the wallet is encrypted then you have to unlock it after it's been opened, but if not encrypted it will stake automatically
Activity: 826
see my profile
May 04, 2015, 10:23:24 PM
Any Linux freaks around?

Please answer over there, to not clogg up the thread here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
May 04, 2015, 07:20:39 PM
I will be happy to do a little information site about Coven. If you give me the informations I need to put, than I can send you the website in .zip form. I did one for 8bit located at: www.8bitcoin.org
If community would like to help me my coven address is Cc7X3Wsiz6SXkqn3A2ut7KpZyPz7Hb38uu

There are known problems with godaddy and website builder. I wouldn't recommend it.
May 04, 2015, 07:12:49 PM
-update
hello;
been having a frustrating time with godaddy (I published this)

http://i.imgur.com/hZ6u2Uf.png

and enter the url to see this:
http://i.imgur.com/Y45GJIm.png

not a fan of the godaddy platform, but will revise/fix

most importantly though for today

I wanted to to establish a chat for the Coven community (#CovenCircle) on freenode;

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/CovenCircle

In addition to BCT and Twitter, the community now has another outlet to communicate with one another and more directly with myself. If I do not respond to a direct message in the #CovenCircle chat right away, please be patient and know I will address you.

Thanks for your patience; will continue to update community with progress

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
May 04, 2015, 06:42:37 PM
I like how there's a 6.9BTC buy at 19k sats.  Uhhhh, that would buy more than all the coins available.  That buy order literally cannot be filled.  There aren't enough coins.
Pages:
Jump to: