Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COV] Coven [33k Coins/3%POS] - page 10. (Read 32563 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
May 06, 2015, 08:00:42 AM
Well, my offer remains on the table.

People not only showed sympathy in COV, but some of them invested BTC in it and they have every right to feel betrayed. No matter if you disappear or not. While I can swallow my little loss on this one, others might have problem with that. Very bad move. 

Agreed! Just read this...wow lol! Well I guess as bad as this is at least he came clean so others don't invest without knowing truth! Maybe the community will regroup and take over someday...I guess I'm a Bagholder lol!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Angry
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
May 06, 2015, 07:55:21 AM
so i donate you actually few btc's  while i was buying at 0.001

seems don't have luck with fair people @ community

sad

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 06, 2015, 05:25:35 AM
Well, I already gave up about 200 coins. Will send another 200 or 300 to someone who decide to take it over. I think with small efforts people here can gather 2-3% of the currency and probably some coders will be interested in working for COV.

P.S. Will send those coins when something actually is delivered.
P.S.2. "Dev", yesterday you complained that you have only 60 coins and I doubled them. I was also thinking to send you even more, because I always like to support coins in which I somehow "invested". There is no real honor in your actions though so I want my 60 coins back so they can be used for a donation to someone who will actually work on this. My address is CQW26VoBzqZGFuJbgo4KRpwV8tfFdR5sUy

Sent your coins back.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
May 06, 2015, 04:35:29 AM
If the guy with 7.7 BTC buy order raise it to 56k he might save the coin. It can't be dumped that hard and I think he would risk no more than 1 - 1.5 BTC.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
May 06, 2015, 04:31:33 AM
i hope it just temporary dump  Shocked
legendary
@FAILCommunity
May 06, 2015, 04:29:01 AM
Well, I already gave up about 200 coins. Will send another 200 or 300 to someone who decide to take it over. I think with small efforts people here can gather 2-3% of the currency and probably some coders will be interested in working for COV.

P.S. Will send those coins when something actually is delivered.
P.S.2. "Dev", yesterday you complained that you have only 60 coins and I doubled them. I was also thinking to send you even more, because I always like to support coins in which I somehow "invested". There is no real honor in your actions though so I want my 60 coins back so they can be used for a donation to someone who will actually work on this. My address is CQW26VoBzqZGFuJbgo4KRpwV8tfFdR5sUy
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
May 06, 2015, 04:02:02 AM
"I will remain active until this is accomplished.
Thank you"

well lets see if you stick to that......
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2015, 03:59:37 AM
yup its over. support fell all the way to 1000 satoshi

I think not over   Grin
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
May 06, 2015, 03:55:22 AM
yup its over. support fell all the way to 1000 satoshi
Activity: 28
May 06, 2015, 03:51:29 AM
I exited in 3 days with huge profits. I knew this would happen.

Good for you. I am at loss. If the Dev had implemented atleast few features I would not be mad about taking a loss. This scammer did nothing. Fucking piece of shit dev. I wonder how he is going to eat with scammed money.
legendary
May 06, 2015, 03:49:18 AM

give me some for tip Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
May 06, 2015, 03:47:17 AM
May 06, 2015, 03:45:14 AM
What happened to 600 covens you had dev?

He probably used for moaning his relative's death. As per his words, he boozed and did drugs moaning their loss. Now he exits the coin with color text announcement. You be the judge.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
May 06, 2015, 03:42:56 AM
What happened to 600 covens you had dev?
May 06, 2015, 03:32:23 AM
-update

I want to remain honest with this community as you all have with me, and it would be a shame for this project to fail due to my personal life events. But I cannot “function”, cryptowise, at this point, as hard as I’ve tried.

I want to forward this coin, including everything from the domain (coven.ninja), (the block explorer has been paid for at least 1 yr hosting but that as well), the bitcointalk account, the github account, and the twitter account. I ask for nothing, but one thing.

Submit your opinion, among the COV community (or if you know someone who is capable) on who you truly believe is /and has interest in accomplishing the limitless possibilities with COV. There are so many talented people here; but I do not know who is is who, if people can vouch for a certain people(s) and this person (or persons) shows interest in accepting this project, I would be most thrilled.

I don’t want to abandon this project, but I cannot function as active project dev.

In fact; I believe I have received 160 COV from the community and I will not dump them.
I have no interest for a quick dollar at this moment in my life.

But that doesn't mean many of you don't see the possible market cap and possibilities .Please PM if you have interest but want to preserve your BCT identity.

I remind you this is not a plea for BTC or a negotiation for more COV.

I do not want anything from anyone

and thank the few who showed their sympathy.

I will remain active until this is accomplished.
Thank you

Is the fcking color text necessary to present your cowardly plan?

Would you prefer I just leave this project, unannounced, keep everyone in uncertainty? Wouldn't that not be worse? I felt this was an appropriate  approach, especially in the crypto-world. If you truly were interested in COV you would aide in what I said. Your frustrated comments shows your only interest was to profit from the projects work without any involvement.
If your frustrated with how I choose to proceed, I apologize.

There is not much difference you leaving announced or unannounced. You made a roadmap, you failed to deliver. Period. You dragged the project for fcking 3 weeks. As a last resort, I waited for the website to judge your programming capabilites and you come up with a website made using GoDaddy template. You hyped until you unloaded your COV. You probably got few more COV left to dump, waiting for a hardworking community leader to take over this coin. You are a fcking scammer. No one would believe your relative's death bullshit story and you doing drugs and making out with hoe moaning your relative's loss.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
May 06, 2015, 03:19:31 AM

People not only showed sympathy in COV, but some of them invested BTC in it and they have every right to feel betrayed. No matter if you disappear or not. While I can swallow my little loss on this one, others might have problem with that. Very bad move. 
May 06, 2015, 03:14:30 AM
thanks for your honesty dev. now it can die in peace

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
May 06, 2015, 03:11:30 AM
thanks for your honesty dev. now it can die in peace

May 06, 2015, 03:06:48 AM
-update

I want to remain honest with this community as you all have with me, and it would be a shame for this project to fail due to my personal life events. But I cannot “function”, cryptowise, at this point, as hard as I’ve tried.

I want to forward this coin, including everything from the domain (coven.ninja), (the block explorer has been paid for at least 1 yr hosting but that as well), the bitcointalk account, the github account, and the twitter account. I ask for nothing, but one thing.

Submit your opinion, among the COV community (or if you know someone who is capable) on who you truly believe is /and has interest in accomplishing the limitless possibilities with COV. There are so many talented people here; but I do not know who is is who, if people can vouch for a certain people(s) and this person (or persons) shows interest in accepting this project, I would be most thrilled.

I don’t want to abandon this project, but I cannot function as active project dev.

In fact; I believe I have received 160 COV from the community and I will not dump them.
I have no interest for a quick dollar at this moment in my life.

But that doesn't mean many of you don't see the possible market cap and possibilities .Please PM if you have interest but want to preserve your BCT identity.

I remind you this is not a plea for BTC or a negotiation for more COV.

I do not want anything from anyone

and thank the few who showed their sympathy.

I will remain active until this is accomplished.
Thank you

Is the fcking color text necessary to present your cowardly plan?

Would you prefer I just leave this project, unannounced, keep everyone in uncertainty? Wouldn't that not be worse? I felt this was an appropriate  approach, especially in the crypto-world. If you truly were interested in COV you would aide in what I said. Your frustrated comments shows your only interest was to profit from the projects work without any involvement.
If your frustrated with how I choose to proceed, I apologize.
legendary
May 06, 2015, 02:59:35 AM
I certain , this is first time dev make crypto , he not old player , i HOpe community help cov and takeover $COV , cov potensial , and I keep Hold my COV

And some people use Both for dump  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: