Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COV] Coven [33k Coins/3%POS] - page 2. (Read 32563 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
May 17, 2015, 09:42:50 AM
we guppies rather not.. Kiss
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
May 17, 2015, 09:30:39 AM
dump all you want  Grin Grin
Set huge buy wall and I will sell you  Grin
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
May 17, 2015, 09:24:39 AM
dump all you want  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
May 17, 2015, 09:05:12 AM
lmao

have no luck with trusted coins seems. When fairplay people came in  the oldest scammest people turns things out to dead

Seems original dev dumped his 1500 coins  and then return again and start fudding.

U WON'T PROGRES SHIT

I WILL DUMP YOU ALL 4000 COV to 100 satoshis

COMMUNITY DUMP ALL  or you will LOOSE EVERYTHING

RETARDS

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 17, 2015, 09:02:20 AM
Original coven dev agreed to takeover and developing...

We were working on all...he block all things out...

i'm very disapointed and feeling scammed....

i will make my own coin from the begining with trusted people @ community

So fuck off scumbags of geek scammers with no life

Get a LIFE
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2015, 09:00:53 AM
There has been no effort of any dev contacting me to a) work on the project, b) assist on this project, c) provide insight on features; the original road-map including my features could be done, but if this "dev" who wants to use my road map; show me proof of your concept working ; otherwise revise your own roadmap and don't lead false hopes; i've done this and would be foolish for this to occur twice.  I'm not here to cause panic or FUD, just stating the current "new devs" have not shown anything more than I have.. simply graphics. Proof of work or gtfo (or don't bother)

It is good to see you scammer and teach others how to be good.
Someone who started working with your collapsed  project you start trolling for cheap rebuy after your dump.
Good luck with your shitting

COV dev scammer returned with his personality disorder
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
May 17, 2015, 08:46:56 AM
My question haven't been answered. What happened to 600 coven coins you had dev?
Activity: 669
May 17, 2015, 08:44:41 AM
There has been no effort of any dev contacting me to a) work on the project, b) assist on this project, c) provide insight on features; the original road-map including my features could be done, but if this "dev" who wants to use my road map; show me proof of your concept working ; otherwise revise your own roadmap and don't lead false hopes; i've done this and would be foolish for this to occur twice.  I'm not here to cause panic or FUD, just stating the current "new devs" have not shown anything more than I have.. simply graphics. Proof of work or gtfo (or don't bother)

It is good to see you scammer and teach others how to be good.
Someone who started working with your collapsed  project you start trolling for cheap rebuy after your dump.
Good luck with your shitting
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 17, 2015, 08:35:37 AM

Activity: 223
Merit: 101
May 17, 2015, 08:23:10 AM
Could you pls tell me what this coins has so far ? Its features ?

False promises ver. 1.0
False promises ver. 1.1

Cheesy
May 17, 2015, 08:21:15 AM
If one really believes this new dev is legit, then coven should reach between 0.06 and 0,2 btc or even more. But so far there is no proof the dev is actually taking over the coin. No approval from the original dev so far, just words and a couple ofsupposed screenshots.
I don't think so that COVEN can reach 0.2 BTC in short time .But 0.06 / 0.15 is very realistic.If I'm wrong and you'll see your 0.2 then we all can be witnes of wild ride close to 1 BTC .After that COVEN can stay at
0.7 BTC We had similar conversations with my friends in 2011 when BTC was at $ 6.00 and drop down to $ 4.75 Best think is that we have very small amount of Coven at market.So far everything is in the hends of developer team.Coven need few good news that can send Coven to the next high stage.

At the moment all is just speculation and you should be buying only what you are willing to loose. No one contacted the original dev, therefore the current price of 60k sat is already a bubble for the situation we are currently in. The suggested price is just speculation and I'm sure supposed new dev will have to show a lot to get the price close to 0.06.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
May 17, 2015, 08:01:08 AM
If one really believes this new dev is legit, then coven should reach between 0.06 and 0,2 btc or even more. But so far there is no proof the dev is actually taking over the coin. No approval from the original dev so far, just words and a couple ofsupposed screenshots.
I don't think so that COVEN can reach 0.2 BTC in short time .But 0.06 / 0.15 is very realistic.If I'm wrong and you'll see your 0.2 then we all can be witnes of wild ride close to 1 BTC .After that COVEN can stay at
0.7 BTC We had similar conversations with my friends in 2011 when BTC was at $ 6.00 and drop down to $ 4.75 Best think is that we have very small amount of Coven at market.So far everything is in the hends of developer team.Coven need few good news that can send Coven to the next high stage.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 17, 2015, 07:06:24 AM
-update
see OP.
legendary
May 17, 2015, 06:47:48 AM
nice to see some support from community!

We were coding whole night and i'm going to sleep now

Be good
Just curious dev, when you port the COVEN Hexnodes will it be like Dark where it requires a X  number of coins to operate one?
COVEN will be restricted to work only over TOR ?
Thanks
May 17, 2015, 06:10:51 AM
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 17, 2015, 02:46:51 AM
nice to see some support from community!

We were coding whole night and i'm going to sleep now

Be good
Activity: 691
May 17, 2015, 05:34:37 AM
i would like to give a respect to community and show that we are serious

We with my friend would like to include community into building a sucess COV coin.

We are giving you a three options to register a domain name: U choose which is the best

covencoin.com

coveleet.com

covecoin.co

and here is the first screenshot of webpage in making

covencoin.com
legendary
May 17, 2015, 05:08:28 AM
I have feeling that some pump group is creating these copy cat coins without any innovation but they all have in common sexi graphics done by 1 graphics designer. The graphics designer's style (or "signature") is very clear here. It's not coincidence that mostly these coins with very stylish colorful ANN are pumped like hell.
Interesting you troll here.
Try troll in GridPay coin thread  . COVEN only 30 thousand  coins GridPay 30 million coins and same price  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1162
May 17, 2015, 04:03:06 AM
when dump to 20k ?
PM me , if grup can DUmp

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: