Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 15. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
No to my knowledge it's just a placeholder token for early dealing with holders for the owners for early distribution and will be swapped thats literally how 100% of projects i've ever seen have dealt with that kind of situation... ok theirs a few projects that do it differently for special reasons but thats rare
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I just found out COVA tokens could be mined much more easily on the mainnet as long as you have a computer with Inter CPU, you can join the network and mine COVA.

Yeah, but that'll be only possible when the CovaChain mainnet goes live. Right now COVA only has tokens on the Ethereum blockchain and these can't be mined.

The launching of Covalent mainnet would make a lot of difference. We could mine these tokens and make profits. Btw would cova tokens be moved from ether chain to cova. ?

I think there was a discussion recently, but I forgot the result:-)
Some say there will be two tokens, others say there will be a swap and then only one token.  I am also of the opinion that there will be a swap.

I don't think it will be wise for them to have two tokens I believe they will swap or still retain they old token. We all have to wait and see
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Any blockchain events or meetups coming up soon that the COVA team will be attending? I thought I read something about a tour that Raymond & Vincent would be going on around different places in Asia, I can't find it now though.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
It's not so much being in debt it's just losses escalate faster, so say you have a 10$ that you leverage 10:1 that means you can buy 100$ worth of something, but if the market moves against you loses are 10:1 as well, so you'll get a margin call once you can't cover the principal is how i understand it to work. The thing is it works the other way too so gains are also seen as 10:1 in my example

Is it possible that you accidentally posted this posting in the wrong thread? :-)
At least I can't see any connection with Cova.
copper member
Activity: 644
I just found out COVA tokens could be mined much more easily on the mainnet as long as you have a computer with Inter CPU, you can join the network and mine COVA.

Yeah, but that'll be only possible when the CovaChain mainnet goes live. Right now COVA only has tokens on the Ethereum blockchain and these can't be mined.

The launching of Covalent mainnet would make a lot of difference. We could mine these tokens and make profits. Btw would cova tokens be moved from ether chain to cova. ?

Some say there will be two tokens, others say there will be a swap and then only one token.  I am also of the opinion that there will be a swap.

Yes, we had this discussion and if I remember correctly, they will have 2 different tokens. So no swap as far as I know. But I could be wrong. Best is to keep checking their Telegram. If there are any news, I am sure they will announce it there.

Definitely, Telegram is the best place to get whatever information we might need but if truly there will be two tokens, I find it strange because there is definitely no need for having two of the same token. Best is to have a token swap if you ask me
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Yes, we had this discussion and if I remember correctly, they will have 2 different tokens. So no swap as far as I know. But I could be wrong. Best is to keep checking their Telegram. If there are any news, I am sure they will announce it there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I honestly it would be nice if they keep the mainnet for later; i think they should fully be in control of the testnet before moving forward. based on the status site it looks like they are lower in number of nodes compared to when they began.

Agree, They must really have some good more results on testnet before they fully move forward to the main net.  But I think it will really going to be good sooner or later they will going to give more info about it.

Yes, the testnet has to be successful enough to attract investors, that's a key area to emphasize on and will help in the modification of the brand to a much more flexible platform for use, investors and the community will be focused on that critical moment to actually know if they will invest and if potential partners will come in and use the platform
copper member
It's not so much being in debt it's just losses escalate faster, so say you have a 10$ that you leverage 10:1 that means you can buy 100$ worth of something, but if the market moves against you loses are 10:1 as well, so you'll get a margin call once you can't cover the principal is how i understand it to work. The thing is it works the other way too so gains are also seen as 10:1 in my example

Right, this is another way to view the subject matter. In any case, it is a process that involves gains and losses, like a two edged sword, it can go anyway in an instant, this is why it is a risky process.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

I honestly it would be nice if they keep the mainnet for later; i think they should fully be in control of the testnet before moving forward. based on the status site it looks like they are lower in number of nodes compared to when they began.

Agree, They must really have some good more results on testnet before they fully move forward to the main net.  But I think it will really going to be good sooner or later they will going to give more info about it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
copper member
Apparently, Bitmax will introduce margin trading to its exchange, COVA was recently listed on their platform and it will be eligible for margin trading. I wonder if many people will take up the option, you will either get rekt or strike it rich!  Shocked

Margin trade isn't for the faint heart  Cheesy, COVA is a great project and it is great that it is eligible for margin trading on the Bitmax exchange. Only traders with strong heart will take advantage of this and it will be quite interesting to watch  Grin

Funny for me I still don't understand how margin trading works, I have tried a couple of times to get the meaning and they work. I have used investopedia and still can't understand the trading method

Simply put, Margin Trading is leveraging. It is getting access to more funds than you currently have to trade which can only end in any of two ways either make profit to be able to pay back or loss which leaves you with nothing or almost nothing.

Getting access to more funds which means the funds are not yours right? If you lose the money won't you be in depth?

Well, that is the risk involved with margin trading, but in most cases, the exchanges make sure to collect their money the moment it is available in your account and whatever loss you are running on is yours.

i believe they will eventually move to cova blockchain their testnet result shows that cova network is faster than eth network but i still think they have a lot of work to do
Activity: 364
Merit: 3

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

yeah, i think the most important thing right now is larger audience i would really want to see more user involvement because i believe the project is a great project

Mining profit from cova is going to get the attention of most bitcoin miners. You could make your Computer earn you extra income by mining. Btw I can’t find any article on google about mining cova tokens.

yeah, i think the most important thing right now is larger audience i would really want to see more user involvement because i believe the project is a great project
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Never heard of this before but its good i've been enlightened on that aspect, a lot seems to be going on and it will take a while for things to shape into the right direction, Cova is replicating something which we know but on another level and in a much more unique way, what they are trying to accomplish is no joke but i'm glad to see that they are not relenting

Yeah, I've heard about that, too, and I'm looking forward to it. I will certainly mine cova as well. But what do you mean by Inter CPU? I have never heard this term before
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: