Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 18. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I know for sure that China is currently observing their national holiday this month of January
Did that also affects Cova operations?

This is a very smart question, I don't know for a fact if it will affect operations, but thinking like every entrepreneur should, I don't think any celebration should affect any ongoing project especially long holidays like that of the Chinese

Actually they haven't been quite active recently which tells a lot
I really want to know the current update as against whats obtained now
I noticed that too, they weren’t posting for a while though but I noticed Cova posted a biweekly update recently. Maybe you should checkout their twitter page.

Yeah maybe they are into something again because before when they are not that active on their twitter after a week/s they are announcing something good news.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Covalent project looks like a really planned out project. They got everything detailed out and I think they’ll get adopted quick. They’ve already gotten a lot of interest. But I have no idea how to mine COVA tokens?

I really don't think that it can be mined, I might be wrong but I haven't seen it anywhere yet. Also, in regards to its adoption, everyone needs security and total control over their data, so, this should easily make it a much adopted project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Covalent project looks like a really planned out project. They got everything detailed out and I think they’ll get adopted quick. They’ve already gotten a lot of interest. But I have no idea how to mine COVA tokens?
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
I know for sure that China is currently observing their national holiday this month of January

This is a very smart question, I don't know for a fact if it will affect operations, but thinking like every entrepreneur should, I don't think any celebration should affect any ongoing project especially long holidays like that of the Chinese

I noticed that too, they weren’t posting for a while though but I noticed Cova posted a biweekly update recently. Maybe you should checkout their twitter page.

Yeah, they recently posted bi-weekly report but that is just it before that they technically posted nothing I would really advice the team to do more participate

Yeah, I guess everyone is technically waiting for them to share something for some time now, but then again it is thought that this is as a result of the Chinese holiday but nobody has the accurate reason as to why they've been quiet.

There’s a time for everything. I guess it’s time for the team to concentrate on getting the internet protocol ready for launch. It’s the basis for more token value and the core of the project.

Yes it’s is. They worked really hard last year and achieved quite an outstanding progress. Listed token on top Exchange trading with a pretty high volume. Also, promotions on COVA is wild on most social media channels. Everyone is talking about COVA.
I’ll expect to see the team do the same with the technical part of the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Yeah, they recently posted bi-weekly report but that is just it before that they technically posted nothing I would really advice the team to do more participate

Yeah, I guess everyone is technically waiting for them to share something for some time now, but then again it is thought that this is as a result of the Chinese holiday but nobody has the accurate reason as to why they've been quiet.

There’s a time for everything. I guess it’s time for the team to concentrate on getting the internet protocol ready for launch. It’s the basis for more token value and the core of the project.
copper member

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Covalent has a very low token supply. Just 1.1 billion. Also, team tokens are locked. That’s impressive of the team. Any dump in price isn’t from the team. But the community that’s the reason why the value is quite stable.

Hmm, well I wouldn't say that 1.1 billion is a very low supply, to be honest. Sure, there are projects with a much higher supply but I would prefer an even lower total supply. Does anyone know if the supply will decrease over time (token burning or something like that)?

Well, your point is understandable, but given the fact that this is the world of crypto, we all know how accustomed we've become to large figures. 1 billion is rather a low supply in crypto but again, I understand your point that it could be lower. Also, concerning token burn, I guess we have to wait for an official announcement.

I think the token supply makes sense consider we're looking at a platform that's looking to tackle such a wide area of usage, i mean we're talking about something that would naturally mean we're talking about a lot of usage hell theirs 300 million us citizens even if all of them eventually wanted 10 that's 3 billion so not possible let alone we're talking about china and india population
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

really, I didn't know that so many developers switched from ETH to TRON. Maybe something similar will happen with Cova. But I think ETH still has enough developers in the team:-)

Yeah, there's a popular blockchain game called Tron Goo (previously Ether Goo) that has moved from ETH to Tron as it's apparently more developer-friendly. Lots of projects will follow suit.

I didn't even know that yet, and I had to figure it out right away. It's all about cats again, I wonder why they always have to be cats. Can anyone still remember the Cryptokitties? The good old days, when ETH was worth a little more than today:-)

Haha god knows I guess it's appealing to mass audiences and cats are popular in meme culture! Imagine if you were one of the people that bought a crypto kitty when they were worth hundreds of thousands of dollars! It's a cool concept but I'm sorry there's no way I'm investing in an online version of a Tamagotchi!  Cheesy
copper member
Covalent has a very low token supply. Just 1.1 billion. Also, team tokens are locked. That’s impressive of the team. Any dump in price isn’t from the team. But the community that’s the reason why the value is quite stable.

Hmm, well I wouldn't say that 1.1 billion is a very low supply, to be honest. Sure, there are projects with a much higher supply but I would prefer an even lower total supply. Does anyone know if the supply will decrease over time (token burning or something like that)?

Well, your point is understandable, but given the fact that this is the world of crypto, we all know how accustomed we've become to large figures. 1 billion is rather a low supply in crypto but again, I understand your point that it could be lower. Also, concerning token burn, I guess we have to wait for an official announcement.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

At thus point in time nothing is certain I believe a lot is going to happen as the project unveils at this moment the market is still struggling
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Well, from what I have seen about the market I believe over time the market is certainly going to go low but we can't be certain right now

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I think we shouldn't fidget about such things like price drop at the moment because they still have a long way to go, the projects hasn't even started the actual process of internet protocol, so the community should have that in mind and its a fact that if they eventually get the needed things done, the token will not only rise but it will be a brand that we will come to appreciate, so it should be given sometime
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

really, I didn't know that so many developers switched from ETH to TRON. Maybe something similar will happen with Cova. But I think ETH still has enough developers in the team:-)

Yeah, there's a popular blockchain game called Tron Goo (previously Ether Goo) that has moved from ETH to Tron as it's apparently more developer-friendly. Lots of projects will follow suit.

I didn't even know that yet, and I had to figure it out right away. It's all about cats again, I wonder why they always have to be cats. Can anyone still remember the Cryptokitties? The good old days, when ETH was worth a little more than today:-)
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Yeah, they've been very quiet the last two weeks. Probably all of them had Christmas holidays:-)
But they are back and posted the new bi-weekly update yesterday:
https://blog.covalent.ai/blog/bi-weekly-updates-vol-7

Yeah, they were a bit quiet on Twitter over the last days. However, I don't see the need for daily tweets. For me, these bi-weekly updates are enough.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Hello, you have been added on tropyc, please review:
https://tropyc.co/ico/covalent
The community can also add an opinionated review and earn TCR assets from it by adding their own rate:
https://tropyc.co/ico/covalent/reviews

Nice one. I checked and there are no reviews of cova token there yet. I guess this should be given directly to the team to share among the users.
copper member

Yeah, they've been very quiet the last two weeks. Probably all of them had Christmas holidays:-)
But they are back and posted the new bi-weekly update yesterday:
https://blog.covalent.ai/blog/bi-weekly-updates-vol-7

The Bi-weekly update has always been one thing I look forward to, I am glad that the team has remained consistent in dishing it out. That being said, it is good to finally see some activity after weeks of in-activeness.
Pages:
Jump to: