Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 42. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Ya the reports are probably the best way for teams like this to get some publicity while at the same time reassuring followers that everyone is on the same page and things are moving in the right direction

They are currently doing the bi-weekly; I don't think weekly would make that much difference. I mean it would be useless to have a weekly when there are minor updates it would just render their efforts under valued.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Ya the reports are probably the best way for teams like this to get some publicity while at the same time reassuring followers that everyone is on the same page and things are moving in the right direction
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I just went through the AMA answers. Did I understand it correctly that they will have two separate blockchains/tokens. One on the Ethereum blockchain and another blockchain, the so-called CovaChain to store data? So I assume all the token holders of ERC-20 COVA tokens will get coins on the CovaChain, too?

Yes and in addition to that they seem to cover everywhere aside medicals with their blockchain technology proving for the technology to have really a wide use cases

Yes plus going ERC 20 is the only way they will be able to trade quickly; I don't it is wise waiting until the blockchain is ready along with the wallet. So it makes sense having the ERC20

Well, they are not replacing the ERC-20 token and are not only have it as a placeholder until the CovaChain is ready. In the end, we will have both, the ERC20 Cova token and the token on the CovaChain. And both will be tradeable (I guess).

I had read similar information before and it great to have it pointed out again
Thanks for this besides I am thinking how would they be able to manage the listing and trading of 2 tokens side by side?  Huh

That’s going to be a bit confusing, if they should do this they should ensure they create good publicity so their community will be kept updated.

well i believe that's the job of weekly report, the team needs to ensure every party involved in the project are kept abreast with every happenings
copper member
Activity: 224
I just went through the AMA answers. Did I understand it correctly that they will have two separate blockchains/tokens. One on the Ethereum blockchain and another blockchain, the so-called CovaChain to store data? So I assume all the token holders of ERC-20 COVA tokens will get coins on the CovaChain, too?

Yes and in addition to that they seem to cover everywhere aside medicals with their blockchain technology proving for the technology to have really a wide use cases

Yes plus going ERC 20 is the only way they will be able to trade quickly; I don't it is wise waiting until the blockchain is ready along with the wallet. So it makes sense having the ERC20

Well, they are not replacing the ERC-20 token and are not only have it as a placeholder until the CovaChain is ready. In the end, we will have both, the ERC20 Cova token and the token on the CovaChain. And both will be tradeable (I guess).

Thanks for this besides I am thinking how would they be able to manage the listing and trading of 2 tokens side by side?  Huh

That’s going to be a bit confusing, if they should do this they should ensure they create good publicity so their community will be kept updated.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 672

Yeah. I hope so too. I have some questions to ask but I think I will wait till they do another AMA session like this. I really wished I participated as I saw as it was happening

We can also request for such sessions in their telegram channel. I am sure team will be very happy to do that.

yeah, another COVAAMA is really a wonderful thing i also have loads of questions to ask the team, the just concluded AMA was a success

I believe they will do so, a continuous process of awareness is needed and most times in order for such awareness to work, a freebie should be attached, the AMA is a great communication process that should not be underutilized and its a good thing that cova just had one of such and it shouldn't be the end of it
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Yeah. I hope so too. I have some questions to ask but I think I will wait till they do another AMA session like this. I really wished I participated as I saw as it was happening

We can also request for such sessions in their telegram channel. I am sure team will be very happy to do that.

yeah, another COVAAMA is really a wonderful thing i also have loads of questions to ask the team, the just concluded AMA was a success
Your not wrong partnerships with big names and adoption go hand in hand you can’t really expect people to use crypto until it’s been integrated and useable across platforms and companies

You're absolutely right and such things will help make the brand worth the investment, the blockchain industry don't need anything that will make them look bad but they need something that will actually bring them to limelight, so whatever that will make the industry productive is what we need to see, as that's the only way we can get to experience the advantages of blockchain 
Activity: 490

Activity: 630

I was thinking on the same thing too if where are we going to see our coins there. Anyway I also believe that they really can bring more benefits more than what we think not only for medical, It will be a world wide benefit from the project someday.

I don't think they would have a token on the cova chain. But the cova token will be an ERC-20 token that is it will be hosted on the Ethereum blockchain.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 630
Your not wrong partnerships with big names and adoption go hand in hand you can’t really expect people to use crypto until it’s been integrated and useable across platforms and companies

Agree buddy, For me also they really done a very good choice and job on finding some good partnership plus they have done a lot of good developments on this market situation. Once the market became stable we will see the more good result of their hard work.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Not sure how that may work but i guess having the ERC-20 Cova tokens will automatically grant the holder the required access to utilize the facility that's available as a Cova investor, i'm really interested to see how this turns out and it will be lovely if we can get like a team member giving us some clarification on aspects such as this

Yeah, there are still a lot of open questions. Like what will be the exact utilities of the token on Ethereum and the coin on the CovaChain? I hope they will release a separate article about this topic soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I just read the new bi-weekly update. Of course only news that we already knew. But the last one is new for me. Did you know about the partnership with Bitmax? This is also an exchange, so I assume that Cova Tokens will be traded there soon?
https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-bi-weekly-updates-vol-5-3fa051a51f80

They both were in the same event I think two weeks ago? well the event was hosted by Bitmax and I think that could have lead to this. Bitmax has a decent volume with the models recently introduced (trans-fee and reverse mining) we could see bitmax somewhere soon and cova to jump in now could benefit from this uprising.

oh, really? i totally missed that. But it's nice to see that really good partnerships can develop at such events.
Fits pretty well, I think. a pretty new Exchange and a pretty new Blockchain project.

it been a while since i have seen project make good partnership one of the reason is the current situation of the market i believe cova made a great choice
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I just read the new bi-weekly update. Of course only news that we already knew. But the last one is new for me. Did you know about the partnership with Bitmax? This is also an exchange, so I assume that Cova Tokens will be traded there soon?
https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-bi-weekly-updates-vol-5-3fa051a51f80

They both were in the same event I think two weeks ago? well the event was hosted by Bitmax and I think that could have lead to this. Bitmax has a decent volume with the models recently introduced (trans-fee and reverse mining) we could see bitmax somewhere soon and cova to jump in now could benefit from this uprising.

oh, really? i totally missed that. But it's nice to see that really good partnerships can develop at such events.
Fits pretty well, I think. a pretty new Exchange and a pretty new Blockchain project.

Not sure how that may work but i guess having the ERC-20 Cova tokens will automatically grant the holder the required access to utilize the facility that's available as a Cova investor, i'm really interested to see how this turns out and it will be lovely if we can get like a team member giving us some clarification on aspects such as this
Pages:
Jump to: