Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 41. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
We should probably congratulate with huge fees, now is the time to collect 80 million, an unprecedented luxury. I wonder how you did it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
from all that is I like how their technology, their networks make the substrate from nodes running software TEE COVA, and provides secure execution horsepower and trustworthy. All of the data and the code is processed by the network of Qimonda, COVA safely concealed and protected inside the enclave, it protects the valuable data of the users.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Hello guys, COVA team got a plan to make Covalent protocol Open sourced. Also, public testnet to happen soon. https://www.reddit.com/r/Covalent_Official/comments/a5fs7k/cova_protocol_now_opensourced/?st=JPPVFVFB&sh=f2cf9805

Actually, most of the protocol would be open sourced. Btw I’ll say it was an impressive move by COVALENT team. Everyone has an opportunity to get access to the Protocol, modify it and have an idea of its potential.

for me the most important thing about open source is that people who really know the matter can check the code. How often do IT companies promise us things that the software doesn't deliver? If the community can now check everything, that danger no longer exists.

Yes. With the protocol open sourced, the testnet is public and could be comfirmed by any developer who is interested or got a plan to use Cova protocol.

the beautiful thing about the partnership is that programmers are given the opportunity to add more features to the platform which is obviously a very good thing to COVA
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Hopefully it’s beneficial to both sides that they can both be better off partnerships are one of the best ways to assure that the projects grow and remain strong
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I found a few tweets about COVA project partnership with an exchange with a fast growing user base, BitMax.io, but there’s actually no update about that from COVA team with on twitter, medium or here on bitcointalk. What do you think guys?

Both project teams must have had an agreement and signed a few legal docs and MOU to partner. Also, I think both projects got a solid usecase and each got a few things to gain from the partnership.
Hopefully, we should see an ANN from COVA team soon.

Actually, the partnership was already confirmed by Covalent in their bi-weekly update 2 days ago: https://medium.com/@covatoken/cova-bi-weekly-updates-vol-5-3fa051a51f80
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I found a few tweets about COVA project partnership with an exchange with a fast growing user base, BitMax.io, but there’s actually no update about that from COVA team with on twitter, medium or here on bitcointalk. What do you think guys?

Both project teams must have had an agreement and signed a few legal docs and MOU to partner. Also, I think both projects got a solid usecase and each got a few things to gain from the partnership.
Hopefully, we should see an ANN from COVA team soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
Activity: 448
Hello guys, COVA team got a plan to make Covalent protocol Open sourced. Also, public testnet to happen soon. https://www.reddit.com/r/Covalent_Official/comments/a5fs7k/cova_protocol_now_opensourced/?st=JPPVFVFB&sh=f2cf9805

Actually, most of the protocol would be open sourced. Btw I’ll say it was an impressive move by COVALENT team. Everyone has an opportunity to get access to the Protocol, modify it and have an idea of its potential.

for me the most important thing about open source is that people who really know the matter can check the code. How often do IT companies promise us things that the software doesn't deliver? If the community can now check everything, that danger no longer exists.

Yes. With the protocol open sourced, the testnet is public and could be comfirmed by any developer who is interested or got a plan to use Cova protocol.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Its boring in the market and to see always red. I should take a break for this purpose. COVA should be having some strategy to overcome this market conditions.

I expected the dip. We saw a huge market pump early this year, it’s only natural to meet a dip like we found ourselves in today. But I think you hit the bottom already.

The dip that we are seeing is not natural. Its caused by some whales. Not sure what the plans are exactly. But waiting for big..

Actually there is a conspiracy theory that the dip is caused by a some high people who are trying to surpress the price and not actually trying to make money out of it.

I think it is more of an exhaustion thing. Many jumped into crypto now and it is really difficult pushing the price up; earlier it was somewhat manageable with usdt but now not anymore.

A lot of conspiracy theories has been going around but i just want to see this get behind us and have like a stable and sustainable industry that will encourage growth and productivity, this past few months has scared away some potential investors and many are not in the mood of investing a dime into the industry but lets hope things get back to normal
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Its boring in the market and to see always red. I should take a break for this purpose. COVA should be having some strategy to overcome this market conditions.

I expected the dip. We saw a huge market pump early this year, it’s only natural to meet a dip like we found ourselves in today. But I think you hit the bottom already.

The dip that we are seeing is not natural. Its caused by some whales. Not sure what the plans are exactly. But waiting for big..

Actually there is a conspiracy theory that the dip is caused by a some high people who are trying to surpress the price and not actually trying to make money out of it.
whatever the conspiracy is i believe its only a matter of time before the whole society realise the importance of cryptocurrency to the general society
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 364
Ya the reports are probably the best way for teams like this to get some publicity while at the same time reassuring followers that everyone is on the same page and things are moving in the right direction

They are currently doing the bi-weekly; I don't think weekly would make that much difference. I mean it would be useless to have a weekly when there are minor updates it would just render their efforts under valued.

I think the idea is to be in contact with investors and the community. Without the updates, most projects could be long forgotten or look deserted.
The team is doing an impressive job on updates and promotions. I got more faith on this one.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 448
Activity: 490

I think it is more of an exhaustion thing. Many jumped into crypto now and it is really difficult pushing the price up; earlier it was somewhat manageable with usdt but now not anymore.
Activity: 728

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Ya the reports are probably the best way for teams like this to get some publicity while at the same time reassuring followers that everyone is on the same page and things are moving in the right direction

Yea, they really have been busy and i'm pretty sure investors will really be happy with the report, i was discussing with a friend yesterday and he stated something very important, which is the fact that data is like the new oil of the 21st century, so its important that a process should be created to provide adequate security when it comes to data protection
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

They are currently doing the bi-weekly; I don't think weekly would make that much difference. I mean it would be useless to have a weekly when there are minor updates it would just render their efforts under valued.

https://twitter.com/covatoken

They are very constant to make update I am very confident with my investment in this project. They are still moving forward in good direction and I hope future will bring more attention for this project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I just went through the AMA answers. Did I understand it correctly that they will have two separate blockchains/tokens. One on the Ethereum blockchain and another blockchain, the so-called CovaChain to store data? So I assume all the token holders of ERC-20 COVA tokens will get coins on the CovaChain, too?

Yes and in addition to that they seem to cover everywhere aside medicals with their blockchain technology proving for the technology to have really a wide use cases

Yes plus going ERC 20 is the only way they will be able to trade quickly; I don't it is wise waiting until the blockchain is ready along with the wallet. So it makes sense having the ERC20

Well, they are not replacing the ERC-20 token and are not only have it as a placeholder until the CovaChain is ready. In the end, we will have both, the ERC20 Cova token and the token on the CovaChain. And both will be tradeable (I guess).

I had read similar information before and it great to have it pointed out again
Thanks for this besides I am thinking how would they be able to manage the listing and trading of 2 tokens side by side?  Huh

I can understand your concerns. And keep in mind that what I have written in my message above is still based only on my assumptions. So I am not sure if both tokens will be listed on an exchange. But what incentive for miners would it be to keep the CovaChain running, when the block rewards aren't tradable anywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: