Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 44. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Here’s a link to the best 5 Questions and the Answer from the 1st COVAAMA. Also, you could be a lucky winner. https://link.medium.com/PPDzx03cyS

Thanks for sharing. I think they choose the best question that helps everyone to know Morse about COVA project. The team is being transparent about a lot of information and it’s good for a long term project like Covalent. Congrats to the winners. Hope to see more AMA from Cova team.

Does anyone of you guys know if there will be another AMA from Cova soon? I missed to submit my question(s) and the possibility to win tokens just by asking questions sounds almost too good to be true.

Yes, they want to do these AMAs regularly in the future. So you still have some opportunities to ask your questions and maybe get 1000 tokens for them:-)

I like the incentive idea. AMA from team and Incentives as a reward to the Community and investors would get more people to know about COVALENT project and be supportive.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Did I understand correctly that the project offers smart management of user data and it all depends on the client, or simply stores, or the client is offered to place the files so that they bring profit?

If you understand differences between Http and Https protocols while browsing Internet then you should understand COVA. Cova is just gonna be a Better and more secure version of Https we daily use. Doing more protection and giving us more Privacy!

Yea, security is actually the main purpose of cova and their concept is an epic one, it will be the birth of a new internet age when all things finally come to life and it will be exciting to be a part of something great, the blockchain industry is providing us with awesome technologies that will revolutionize life itself, guess that's why the conventional system are finding it hard to accept the technology
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Did I understand correctly that the project offers smart management of user data and it all depends on the client, or simply stores, or the client is offered to place the files so that they bring profit?

If you understand differences between Http and Https protocols while browsing Internet then you should understand COVA. Cova is just gonna be a Better and more secure version of Https we daily use. Doing more protection and giving us more Privacy!

Yeah, It will looks like that Cova will really going to replace the https someday so we can be sure that we are really using the cova features that will bring and let us having more securities and controls to our data.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Here’s a link to the best 5 Questions and the Answer from the 1st COVAAMA. Also, you could be a lucky winner. https://link.medium.com/PPDzx03cyS

Thanks for sharing. I think they choose the best question that helps everyone to know Morse about COVA project. The team is being transparent about a lot of information and it’s good for a long term project like Covalent. Congrats to the winners. Hope to see more AMA from Cova team.

Does anyone of you guys know if there will be another AMA from Cova soon? I missed to submit my question(s) and the possibility to win tokens just by asking questions sounds almost too good to be true.

Yes, they want to do these AMAs regularly in the future. So you still have some opportunities to ask your questions and maybe get 1000 tokens for them:-)
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

I think it is more than just weak hands; I think the market is not able to recover because it is exchausted. I think it needs time for it to recover again; so project should be self sustainable now.

Now, during this long bear market, it will be really important that projects be economical with their funds. Only the best projects with a convincing idea and a strong team will survive this bear market.

I am on Icobench every other days, the amount of ICO project coming out these days is drastically reduced, projects are no more economical, they are actually afraid to go on with fundraising

Well, it is only natural and expected in this kind of market. Skepticism will surely be in play because investors are careful and watching the market closely, this I believe is influencing project's decision regarding fundraising.
Activity: 364

I think it is more than just weak hands; I think the market is not able to recover because it is exchausted. I think it needs time for it to recover again; so project should be self sustainable now.

Now, during this long bear market, it will be really important that projects be economical with their funds. Only the best projects with a convincing idea and a strong team will survive this bear market.

I am on Icobench every other days, the amount of ICO project coming out these days is drastically reduced, projects are no more economical, they are actually afraid to go on with fundraising

I think it would cut down the number of scam projects trying to sell their shitty tokens. It’s no more ICO as usual, but projects would need an MVP or product to boast investors confidence in the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 448
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Yes, projects don't raise that much anymore nowadays. But that's not really what I meant. I was talking about projects that already finished their ICO for quite some time. These are the projects that now need to come up with a plan on how to generate income because (maybe) they spent their ICO funds.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 240
Activity: 630

Agree, This is really now a survival of the fittest plus it's on bear market now. Those project that have a low and not good idea will going to be leave behind by those project who have a great way of showing their ideas.
Yeah! Its certainly happens in every marketplaces nowadays.  Only those projects gets investment who has the best Marketing team rather then the development!
I'm happy to see cova getting enough attention toward the best ever Development ! 

Agree buddy! They really got some big people eyes on the project ideas and developments that's why I believe they can really survive even on this current market situation. It's really only show how good and strong this project is.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
With the market how it is I think coming from fiat into a platform like this that shows some insanely good potential from the tech side of things
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I don’t know even in current conditions investing from fiat is still the same as always and theirs more chance of an upside because the fact things are so cheap and low

well i wish a lot of people are thinking that way the current situation of the market is only acting as an indication not to invest for a lot of people and that is definitely a bad thing

Yeah. But more people are trying to get more CryptoCurrency and invest in ICO of good Projects like COVA. I think that’s a wise decision. Most of these tokens are at a very much discounted price. 

not just tokens most coins now are completely cheap anybody that wants to venture into cryptocurrency should consider doing it now before it becomes too late

For people who want to invest now, it's like Christmas. How fitting that the right Christmas is coming soon
I honestly don't know which coin to invest in first:-)
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I don’t know even in current conditions investing from fiat is still the same as always and theirs more chance of an upside because the fact things are so cheap and low

well i wish a lot of people are thinking that way the current situation of the market is only acting as an indication not to invest for a lot of people and that is definitely a bad thing

Yeah. But more people are trying to get more CryptoCurrency and invest in ICO of good Projects like COVA. I think that’s a wise decision. Most of these tokens are at a very much discounted price. 

not just tokens most coins now are completely cheap anybody that wants to venture into cryptocurrency should consider doing it now before it becomes too late
Activity: 364

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 728
Its boring in the market and to see always red. I should take a break for this purpose. COVA should be having some strategy to overcome this market conditions.

I expected the dip. We saw a huge market pump early this year, it’s only natural to meet a dip like we found ourselves in today. But I think you hit the bottom already.

Everyone is waiting for btc to hit 3k before they can begin yo call bottom but based on what I have seen everywhere bottom is still far.
Pages:
Jump to: