Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 64. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I asked about that some time and here is the whitepaper. Covalent protocol could look more on the technical side, but the whitepaper makes it easy to understand. https://docsend.com/view/dvvb75n

nice! Thanks for sharing. When did they publish it? I missed any information about it. But now it's here, just in time for the weekend, I have enough time to read it
I think this very short information here? They are planning to modify or create new whitepaper with more details?

The first Covalent whitepaper is very technical and short. I think they need an updated version latest on start of the ICO, with more information.

Will they have an ICO after all? Let's just assume they can get listed on Huobi and then the token from the Airdrop and private sale are traded there. In this case it would be nearly impossible to sell more tokens in an ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Getting more power into people’s hand for their data is what’s important at the end of the day people should be in charge of the data that could control their world

data privacy and security is very important to every user i believe COVA is doing a great job in regards to that, i expect the general populace to make use of the platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Cova will be bringing in a new Protocol cova://.
and i believe bringing in a new protocol can really save us from vulnerability of http or https protocol that we use everyday.
Merit: 11

I asked about that some time and here is the whitepaper. Covalent protocol could look more on the technical side, but the whitepaper makes it easy to understand. https://docsend.com/view/dvvb75n

nice! Thanks for sharing. When did they publish it? I missed any information about it. But now it's here, just in time for the weekend, I have enough time to read it
I think this very short information here? They are planning to modify or create new whitepaper with more details?

The first Covalent whitepaper is very technical and short. I think they need an updated version latest on start of the ICO, with more information.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Thanks for sharing! But i thing they have their Whitepaper uploaded to Github where you can read it easily without having to download it!
Navigating to different topic is also easy back their!

Where did you get this Whitepaper from? I couldn't find it on their website. They should upload it somewhere there (and yes, I know of their Github wiki but I prefer a whitepaper).
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Getting more power into people’s hand for their data is what’s important at the end of the day people should be in charge of the data that could control their world

Yeah. Cova realised this and that's what cova is implementing. I hope they don't bow to external pressure and release users information to other extended parties.

They'll encounter lot's of pressure that's for sure, they're lots of parties that are interested in getting their hands on people's private data. I hope they've a legal way to prevent affairs of this sort.

I am not sure how will they do it but I think they really don't have a control? since it is decentralized? So even if the pressure exists and they give in to it the data is decrypted and they really don't have control over it...well that is my understanding.
Merit: 2

Thanks for sharing! But i thing they have their Whitepaper uploaded to Github where you can read it easily without having to download it!
Navigating to different topic is also easy back their!
Activity: 630

Yeah, It's been a long long years since we learned how to used the internet but still we don't have a full control to our data and informations that we're using. Once they successfully implemented it will going to change it all.

It is a constantly debated issues and in the government levels too. I think it should be in the hands of the owner to decide to do with the data. I mean I wouldn't want someone to mess up with my data without me knowing. Unless I allow it.

No one will really wanted anyone to access or mess with their data. That's why we must really have something new like the cova that will give us our rights on controlling our data.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
This team is very experienced and they are all experts in their fields. They really look professional and experienced in this kind of industry.

Follow this discussion https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9zed2z/covalent_network_decentralized_internet_protocol/
In the link you'll find the blog post that spoke of some great adds to the team

Anyone noticed that Havrad school intelligentsia dominate the bulk of the core team

With the two professors as advisors, this group continues to grow. It's simply one of the best universities. And Cova needs the best people
thanks for the link to the reddit channel. Maybe a little more life will come in now

Yea and we may get to see more intellects come onboard with time, they sure have plans to become a leading entity, having something that will revolutionize the internet in a new and smart way will be something to behold and i believe the advisors will not want to be part of something that they don't believe in, so its great having them as part of cova
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Yeah. Cova realised this and that's what cova is implementing. I hope they don't bow to external pressure and release users information to other extended parties.

i would like to read the whitepaper. Looks like i am missing a lot on this project because i guess was that personal data would be encrypted and not stored. The last option would mean there is a possibility that our information would be public someday.

Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

i would like to read the whitepaper. Looks like i am missing a lot on this project because i guess was that personal data would be encrypted and not stored. The last option would mean there is a possibility that our information would be public someday.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

They'll encounter lot's of pressure that's for sure, they're lots of parties that are interested in getting their hands on people's private data. I hope they've a legal way to prevent affairs of this sort.
Activity: 728

Activity: 490

Yeah, It's been a long long years since we learned how to used the internet but still we don't have a full control to our data and informations that we're using. Once they successfully implemented it will going to change it all.

It is a constantly debated issues and in the government levels too. I think it should be in the hands of the owner to decide to do with the data. I mean I wouldn't want someone to mess up with my data without me knowing. Unless I allow it.
Activity: 630

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
This team is very experienced and they are all experts in their fields. They really look professional and experienced in this kind of industry.

Follow this discussion https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9zed2z/covalent_network_decentralized_internet_protocol/

Anyone noticed that Havrad school intelligentsia dominate the bulk of the core team

With the two professors as advisors, this group continues to grow. It's simply one of the best universities. And Cova needs the best people
thanks for the link to the reddit channel. Maybe a little more life will come in now

Yeah, it seems like Stratos Idreos and Elie Ofek are a really great addition to the team. And that they are from Harvard is even better. Harvard has a great reputation.

the best part is that they can make their best students aware of Cova. So the greatest talents can switch to an important project right away. if they want it

Yeah, it seems like Stratos Idreos and Elie Ofek are a really great addition to the team. And that they are from Harvard is even better. Harvard has a great reputation.
Pages:
Jump to: