Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 59. (Read 50787 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
very excited for this project and look forward to finding out more on token sale details will be more readily available. Is there any details on jurisdictions allowed to contribute? 
Yeah! I'm kinda disappointed with Cova for not releasing any Public sale for Cova token.
However as far as i know, Cova is still planning on going on with the funds from Private sell!

Yeah they are having some private selling based on the admin said on their telegram. But I think they will going to have some public sale after the private sell.

great, i am beginning to love this project, their recent progress in Houbi's voting shows how much people feel about them a lot of investors will start considering investing in COVA
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Ya I don’t see why people seem to be talking about not having a normal ico is bad lol. Having sales on an exchange is just a solid way to fit into the distribution model of a project like this

Well, I don't like it very much because you are now forced to buy Huobi tokens in order to vote and get Cova tokens.

You do not have to vote. Of course it will then be more difficult to win the voting, but they will also find their way to an exchange. We will be able to buy the tokens soon
Sometimes some people are trapped by some scams ICO. And they are believes in some ICOs and that'why they are putting bad comments/reviews about ICO.
Activity: 392

guys is absolutely no sense in carrying out a public sale in such a market. there is simply no chance of raising money and, as other projects show, it is almost one hundred percent. many projects understand this and either refuse public sale or transfer it to another date.

You are right, it makes no sense having an ICO when its a sure thing that the target will never be achieved in this current market situation and just like you stated, most project have paused anything that has to do with such or implementation, so these are tough times for any fund raising thing in the crypto industry

Cova team is making a very nice move on the private placement. Thats much better than going for public sales. I would like to get some Cova tokens in my portfolio.
Yeah, me too. That's why I am also waiting to start their sale. But still couldn't found any information about the token sale.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

guys is absolutely no sense in carrying out a public sale in such a market. there is simply no chance of raising money and, as other projects show, it is almost one hundred percent. many projects understand this and either refuse public sale or transfer it to another date.

You are right, it makes no sense having an ICO when its a sure thing that the target will never be achieved in this current market situation and just like you stated, most project have paused anything that has to do with such or implementation, so these are tough times for any fund raising thing in the crypto industry

Cova team is making a very nice move on the private placement. Thats much better than going for public sales. I would like to get some Cova tokens in my portfolio.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Ya I don’t see why people seem to be talking about not having a normal ico is bad lol. Having sales on an exchange is just a solid way to fit into the distribution model of a project like this

Well, I don't like it very much because you are now forced to buy Huobi tokens in order to vote and get Cova tokens.

You do not have to vote. Of course it will then be more difficult to win the voting, but they will also find their way to an exchange. We will be able to buy the tokens soon
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
i saw in the twitter that COVA has won the Huobi Voting campaign! its pretty impressive for a project still under development!  thumbs up fpr their amazing team!

Wow, I wasn't expecting this. Hoping, yes but not expecting. Does this mean that COVA will now be listed on Huobi soon? And when exactly is it going to be listed?

Great job by the Team to win the voting on Huobi exchange. Covalent has a great community and many supporters to reach the top of the voting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
i saw in the twitter that COVA has won the Huobi Voting campaign! its pretty impressive for a project still under development!  thumbs up fpr their amazing team!

Wow, I wasn't expecting this. Hoping, yes but not expecting. Does this mean that COVA will now be listed on Huobi soon? And when exactly is it going to be listed?
Merit: 2
i saw in the twitter that COVA has won the Huobi Voting campaign! its pretty impressive for a project still under development!  thumbs up fpr their amazing team!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
very excited for this project and look forward to finding out more on token sale details will be more readily available. Is there any details on jurisdictions allowed to contribute? 
Yeah! I'm kinda disappointed with Cova for not releasing any Public sale for Cova token.
However as far as i know, Cova is still planning on going on with the funds from Private sell!

Yeah they are having some private selling based on the admin said on their telegram. But I think they will going to have some public sale after the private sell.

Truly these are trying times for ICO and the industry in general but I am one that likes to take an optimistic approach to anything, and I believe that good projects can still get investors even in hard times.

Sure. Investment can come at anytime during a project, even if the market is terrible or not. The only thing might be will the investment be much, and the investor might set a term and condition before handing over his money.

They were able to have some investors onboard; I think they can sustain operations until the market stabilizes. I don't think they are in a hurry to go for the public sale. It seems they are getting several private interest.
Activity: 728

Truly these are trying times for ICO and the industry in general but I am one that likes to take an optimistic approach to anything, and I believe that good projects can still get investors even in hard times.

Sure. Investment can come at anytime during a project, even if the market is terrible or not. The only thing might be will the investment be much, and the investor might set a term and condition before handing over his money.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

Activity: 672

Merit: 2
Yeap, that's  true! It makes Token Sell and  Buy easy for both The Project Manager and Investors.
Meanwhile Project team  can concentrate on Development and Marketing. So IEO is better in every way!
Activity: 392
Congratulation to the team on winning the Phase two on Huobinext voting! We also have done an amazing contribution for it my fellow supporters and investors ^^ Cheeers!
Wow, I just checked and found that they got total 788844 votes in phase II which is really impressive. In very time they got this much of voting from user's.
That's really great news. Congratulations Cova team. They taken good efforts to be list in this platform. As per the voting count look like people are loving this project.
Activity: 672

I'm the kind of individual that's open to change and tend to see reasons or perhaps try to adopt to something new, the process been implemented by cova is a new process and such process may be tested, with an advantage(s) as against the norm that we are used to, so for them to use such method in token distribution is a sign that they intend to stand out from the usual flaws of distribution
Activity: 28
Hi everybody. I found Covalent on a website that publishes ratings from popular experts: https://topexperts.io/ico/covalent
There is a common 7.04/10 score, but some experts gave low scores, e. g. Liu - 56/100 and Icodrops - Neutral.
What do you think about it guys?
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Congratulation to the team on winning the Phase two on Huobinext voting! We also have done an amazing contribution for it my fellow supporters and investors ^^ Cheeers!
Wow, I just checked and found that they got total 788844 votes in phase II which is really impressive. In very time they got this much of voting from user's.
Activity: 630
Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: