Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 60. (Read 50787 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
very excited for this project and look forward to finding out more on token sale details will be more readily available. Is there any details on jurisdictions allowed to contribute? 
Yeah! I'm kinda disappointed with Cova for not releasing any Public sale for Cova token.
However as far as i know, Cova is still planning on going on with the funds from Private sell!

Yeah they are having some private selling based on the admin said on their telegram. But I think they will going to have some public sale after the private sell.

Public usually follow suit immediately after private, i hope this will be the case here too. How the private goes is also something to be consider.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
very excited for this project and look forward to finding out more on token sale details will be more readily available. Is there any details on jurisdictions allowed to contribute? 
Yeah! I'm kinda disappointed with Cova for not releasing any Public sale for Cova token.
However as far as i know, Cova is still planning on going on with the funds from Private sell!

Yeah they are having some private selling based on the admin said on their telegram. But I think they will going to have some public sale after the private sell.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
They haven’t really been concerned with a public sale to my knowledge they are worrying about getting their tech and testnet working not about longterm cash

yeah, COVA seems to be more concerned about their product than they are after the impact of their token to the crypto scene i believe they want to use their technology to advance human society not for financial gain

This is a very good trait for any good project, being focused on the product will definitely in turn bring in much success than focusing on raising money.
A good project will always seek for a way to improve. I like how they focus on their token making a huge difference in blockchain.
if a team develops a product, this is good, but for any startup it is very important to receive investments.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I am not sure if it has been published somewhere but does anyone know something about the token metrics? I mean, how many tokens are there in total? How many are (were) for sale? How many were airdropped?

it is like the team are still working to ensure the whole plan works out, i believe they will come clean with such informations as soon as they are ready
I think that we will get that details from their whitepaper link? I am also interested to see the allocated funds/tokens for investors, bountyhunter and community members.

I have checked their whitepaper and also their Github page, but couldn't find anything about it. I hope they can release such important information very soon.

i thought they've released their whitepaper, the team should endeavor to make such information available for the general public to get a hang of the project is about
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Well I think they’ve taken a smart decision that they focus not just on crypto butbhow their tech can change how the internet works as a whole not just for users of crypto but as general
Activity: 238
They haven’t really been concerned with a public sale to my knowledge they are worrying about getting their tech and testnet working not about longterm cash

yeah, COVA seems to be more concerned about their product than they are after the impact of their token to the crypto scene i believe they want to use their technology to advance human society not for financial gain

This is a very good trait for any good project, being focused on the product will definitely in turn bring in much success than focusing on raising money.
A good project will always seek for a way to improve. I like how they focus on their token making a huge difference in blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 224
Ya I don’t see why people seem to be talking about not having a normal ico is bad lol. Having sales on an exchange is just a solid way to fit into the distribution model of a project like this

I don’t see any issue with having sales differently from the way sales are normally conducted what matters is they secure huge investors.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Ya I don’t see why people seem to be talking about not having a normal ico is bad lol. Having sales on an exchange is just a solid way to fit into the distribution model of a project like this
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I do not know where the problem is. Cova will sell the tokens directly through an exchange, at a price very similar to the private sale.
How exactly the tokens are sold, we actually do not care. The main thing we get which :-)
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I think you should consider the fact that they may or may not because i'm yet to see any official statement about such, unless i'm mistaken but we all know how things are at the moment and we may likely get to see slow progression in implementation, they still have a long way to go, so i'm pretty sure that something else may come up in the future
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I also haven't found any information about the number of tokens yet. It is also not known how many tokens have been sold in Private Sale and how many will be sold at Huobi.

May be this is very important question for their telegram channel. I am sure admins will answer these questions instantly instead of discussing such important information here.

Yeah, it's probably the best to just ask them there directly. But if I remember correctly one of their admins said that they will publish information about this matter soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I also haven't found any information about the number of tokens yet. It is also not known how many tokens have been sold in Private Sale and how many will be sold at Huobi.

May be this is very important question for their telegram channel. I am sure admins will answer these questions instantly instead of discussing such important information here.
Activity: 420
I am not sure if it has been published somewhere but does anyone know something about the token metrics? I mean, how many tokens are there in total? How many are (were) for sale? How many were airdropped?

it is like the team are still working to ensure the whole plan works out, i believe they will come clean with such informations as soon as they are ready
I think that we will get that details from their whitepaper link? I am also interested to see the allocated funds/tokens for investors, bountyhunter and community members.

I have checked their whitepaper and also their Github page, but couldn't find anything about it. I hope they can release such important information very soon.

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Activity: 672

Yea and i believe that's the right thing to do because once they have a successful implementation of their service(s)/products , the value of the brand will exponentially increase, giving reasons for their existence, welcoming investors and open new opportunities of boundless possibilities, i'm really excited to understand and see what they have to offer
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
May be they haven't released any info on that just yet! They are only doing development of that exchange and its core features! Probably they will release the info later! 

I don't think they have announced that yet; I think they are still focused in development and private investments. I mean they are quite active on that front and they said they will announce that information so we will wait and see. Maybe they are waiting for the market to stabilize.

As far as I know, it is not clearly announced if they will hold a Public Sale. I heard that Covalent has a Private Sale. I think we have to wait for an announcement.

That's what I know too that they have a private sale now instead of publick sale. Maybe the Public sale will come next after this market situation or their private sale.

as I have already written a few posts above, there is probably no public sale. Instead, Cova will sell the tokens on an exchange so that people from countries that prohibit ICOs can also participate

Ohh I see, That's a best alternative and good idea so most of us can really participate on it to avoid those country restrictions that makes some people can't participate on the ICO's.
Activity: 392

Activity: 167
Merit: 59
copper member
Activity: 644

Pages:
Jump to: