Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵 - page 63. (Read 50787 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I don't guys if you seen this video clip about their testnet. Covalent’s tech lead Tarik Moon gives a demo of the private testnet. Check below link to know more about it.

https://youtu.be/R6axnYMZsz8

Finally, we got some news about their testnet. I was always curious what they are working on at the moment so this video is exactly what I was waiting for.
It’s really nice coming across this video, it gave us an idea of how the private testnet works.
Yeah, but I have some confusion about this video. The testnet is available for their developers, investors and community members only?

I don't think they have made it public yet. I remembered i applied once for the private testnet but got no response from the team. Hopefully we get to test the public testnet soon.
Sometimes back I seen the link for anyone to apply testnet. But I am not sure that it's available publically or not.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
when a percentage of user data is used in development of an AI, then important and sensitive information are lost in the process and could be misused in the process, how does COVALENT plan to secure user data from being misused?

Well, from the little i know, the process is all about having data that can follow the rules implemented by its user, like when you input your credit card in a payment system, you can instruct your data to be be wiped out in a couple of minutes, in that way, a third party can not access your credit card details after use, this is just an example of what they tend to offer
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

I asked about that some time and here is the whitepaper. Covalent protocol could look more on the technical side, but the whitepaper makes it easy to understand. https://docsend.com/view/dvvb75n

nice! Thanks for sharing. When did they publish it? I missed any information about it. But now it's here, just in time for the weekend, I have enough time to read it
I think this very short information here? They are planning to modify or create new whitepaper with more details?

The first Covalent whitepaper is very technical and short. I think they need an updated version latest on start of the ICO, with more information.

Will they have an ICO after all? Let's just assume they can get listed on Huobi and then the token from the Airdrop and private sale are traded there. In this case it would be nearly impossible to sell more tokens in an ICO.

I hope there is an ICO soon. Maybe the listing will take place right after a public sale. If not, then the tokens will go through the ceiling right after the start

Yeah waiting for an ICO too, I think the team is just waiting for the market to be on good condition before start their sale which is really a good decision for me.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
when a percentage of user data is used in development of an AI, then important and sensitive information are lost in the process and could be misused in the process, how does COVALENT plan to secure user data from being misused?

first of all, its going to be the user that gives permission for their data to be used for advancing AI knowledge and secondly i don;t think the team will make use of the sensitive part of the data for experimentation

Great. That would be the difference between https:// and cova://
On the later, users would define access to data and that would mean some of the data would be accessed by anyone and another only by a few.

Yeah, you can also attach a clause that states if the suppose data is used for sometime access to it should be paused. Exciting times ahead, can't begin to fathom things one would do with Cova.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Getting more power into people’s hand for their data is what’s important at the end of the day people should be in charge of the data that could control their world

Yeah. Cova realised this and that's what cova is implementing. I hope they don't bow to external pressure and release users information to other extended parties.

Well the way blockchain one way encryption works their is no way to bow your key is your key it’s like your crypto it’s yours and only yours that you can share and control
Well they will be Encrypting our Data in a Cryptocurrency Way the one that http and https were failing over the decades.
It'll be good to have it supported in my browser!
Activity: 490
I don't guys if you seen this video clip about their testnet. Covalent’s tech lead Tarik Moon gives a demo of the private testnet. Check below link to know more about it.

Finally, we got some news about their testnet. I was always curious what they are working on at the moment so this video is exactly what I was waiting for.
It’s really nice coming across this video, it gave us an idea of how the private testnet works.
Yeah, but I have some confusion about this video. The testnet is available for their developers, investors and community members only?

I don't think they have made it public yet. I remembered i applied once for the private testnet but got no response from the team. Hopefully we get to test the public testnet soon.

It should be available for anyone you just submit the form and I think they will contact you. I haven't done the process however I did not come across anything that says it is only for specific set of people.
Activity: 728

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

first of all, its going to be the user that gives permission for their data to be used for advancing AI knowledge and secondly i don;t think the team will make use of the sensitive part of the data for experimentation

Great. That would be the difference between https:// and cova://
On the later, users would define access to data and that would mean some of the data would be accessed by anyone and another only by a few.
Activity: 392

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Activity: 490
This team is very experienced and they are all experts in their fields. They really look professional and experienced in this kind of industry.

they've to be because what they want to achieve is completely novel and very important I believe they with their current team can deliver. COVA is changing the way we engage with the internet

It doesn't stop the fact that they need some sort of active collaboration with existing structures or with upcoming structures as they are. With combine synergy a lot will be achieved

I've always said that the business side matters a lot; The solution is different and it could go a long way. There is no argument in that many could plug into the solution and make use of it be it crypto or non-crypto.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I asked about that some time and here is the whitepaper. Covalent protocol could look more on the technical side, but the whitepaper makes it easy to understand. https://docsend.com/view/dvvb75n

nice! Thanks for sharing. When did they publish it? I missed any information about it. But now it's here, just in time for the weekend, I have enough time to read it
I think this very short information here? They are planning to modify or create new whitepaper with more details?

The first Covalent whitepaper is very technical and short. I think they need an updated version latest on start of the ICO, with more information.

Will they have an ICO after all? Let's just assume they can get listed on Huobi and then the token from the Airdrop and private sale are traded there. In this case it would be nearly impossible to sell more tokens in an ICO.

I hope there is an ICO soon. Maybe the listing will take place right after a public sale. If not, then the tokens will go through the ceiling right after the start
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Getting more power into people’s hand for their data is what’s important at the end of the day people should be in charge of the data that could control their world

Yeah. Cova realised this and that's what cova is implementing. I hope they don't bow to external pressure and release users information to other extended parties.

Well the way blockchain one way encryption works their is no way to bow your key is your key it’s like your crypto it’s yours and only yours that you can share and control
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
This team is very experienced and they are all experts in their fields. They really look professional and experienced in this kind of industry.

they've to be because what they want to achieve is completely novel and very important I believe they with their current team can deliver. COVA is changing the way we engage with the internet

It doesn't stop the fact that they need some sort of active collaboration with existing structures or with upcoming structures as they are. With combine synergy a lot will be achieved
Activity: 630

They'll encounter lot's of pressure that's for sure, they're lots of parties that are interested in getting their hands on people's private data. I hope they've a legal way to prevent affairs of this sort.

I am not sure how will they do it but I think they really don't have a control? since it is decentralized? So even if the pressure exists and they give in to it the data is decrypted and they really don't have control over it...well that is my understanding.

Good question buddy, I read somewhere that cova might replace the https to cova:// but how can we really control it? Maybe they will going to give us more details about it in the future?
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

I am very happy to see the link for the whitepaper. Something nice to read for this weekend. I am not sure why this was delayed so much.

finally, it is here i will have to go through it i want a detail information regarding their technicality and how they intend to overthrow the existing model, once again well done to the team
Activity: 238

i would like to read the whitepaper. Looks like i am missing a lot on this project because i guess was that personal data would be encrypted and not stored. The last option would mean there is a possibility that our information would be public someday.

I just glanced through it, I will take out time to go through the whitepaper again. Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 672

They'll encounter lot's of pressure that's for sure, they're lots of parties that are interested in getting their hands on people's private data. I hope they've a legal way to prevent affairs of this sort.

I am not sure how will they do it but I think they really don't have a control? since it is decentralized? So even if the pressure exists and they give in to it the data is decrypted and they really don't have control over it...well that is my understanding.

Yea, the technology upon which cova is going to be developed is based on a decentralized platform but the fact is, they are going to have their own programming language, network and every other makeup that they will need to create their web protocol, so its going to be tough for a third party to have access to their framework even though its decentralized
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I am very happy to see the link for the whitepaper. Something nice to read for this weekend. I am not sure why this was delayed so much.
Pages:
Jump to: