Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 15. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I agree, I am actually buying as much I can afford.

Are you aware for any objective reasons with long term implications that can explain the recent market crash?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Do we have any dates when the platform will be ready for the public?

Also, I am sure there are experienced investors interested, if there is a bull run in the next couple months, are we going to have any statistics (even from their previous perfomance, outside covesting) to see where, we will bet?

Most Probably Q2 and if delayed it may be Q3 start as I have heard this from their telegram group.This is one better project to have a wait for the money invested and would ask anyone not to dump on the current market condition.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Do we have any dates when the platform will be ready for the public?

Also, I am sure there are experienced investors interested, if there is a bull run in the next couple months, are we going to have any statistics (even from their previous perfomance, outside covesting) to see where, we will bet?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Covesting launches new website and opens registration for Beta testers!

With Beta launch and the site open for all testers, the price has gained a good increase in %  for the last week and now we are again back to 10k sat with bitcoin prices crashing due to regulatory concerns across the globe.
it's very cool that Covesting beta version is launched, the project team really works well - fulfilling all promises and follows the roadmap! If this trend of progress continues - I think after market stabilization, token price will quickly grow!
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

With Beta launch and the site open for all testers, the price has gained a good increase in %  for the last week and now we are again back to 10k sat with bitcoin prices crashing due to regulatory concerns across the globe.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Plans to add Kucoin pair to Blockfolio? Right now, I it's mapped only to Yobits which is not very accurate.

Try to delete the COVX from the app and add again COV/BTC.You should see kucoin listing available now, it was added a few weeks back if I do remember correctly.
Yes, indeed COV is present on the Kucoin exchange. I'm glad that there is a choice of exchanges for this token
i'm also like that, KuCoin is good exchange one of the most widely considered
may need a process for this, i still believe COV has great potential
for a start it's a reasonable thing

Will it be possible to leave comments about major exchange in general, or at least about specific models? This would simplify the choice for many beginners.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Plans to add Kucoin pair to Blockfolio? Right now, I it's mapped only to Yobits which is not very accurate.

Try to delete the COVX from the app and add again COV/BTC.You should see kucoin listing available now, it was added a few weeks back if I do remember correctly.
Yes, indeed COV is present on the Kucoin exchange. I'm glad that there is a choice of exchanges for this token
i'm also like that, KuCoin is good exchange one of the most widely considered
may need a process for this, i still believe COV has great potential
for a start it's a reasonable thing
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/

Activity: 336

Welcome from CEO - Covesting Platform Registrations are now open! Test Beta and get rewards!

Covesting promo - Get The Most From Cryptocurrency Trading

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Considering multiple uses for the COV token it will be quite liquid in the next months. The use of the platform will be connected with selling/buying COV for copytrading, fees, the coming margin trading/algo trading

Is the copy trading mechanism all about copying someone else's trading strategy? And if it's successful the originator gets rewarded? What is the cut for the originators?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Considering multiple uses for the COV token it will be quite liquid in the next months. The use of the platform will be connected with selling/buying COV for copytrading, fees, the coming margin trading/algo trading
Activity: 308
COV also falls into this category of low volume vs market cap. I think the general problem is that a lot of products on the market are vapourware, and therefore risky. ADA is just a token for an idea, but has a significant amount of money attached to it. These products are what make the market risky, but the volatility is complete manipulation. It's an emerging space, so it's inherently risky
Activity: 238
 i still did not receive my COV tokens from YOBIT already 2.5 months since? theyr support does not reply. so whom to blame in this case? why have you promoted this exchnage in the first place?
Activity: 322
its not that i have only bought tokens from Yobit, i am in COV from the ICO sale event, just wanted to acumulate some more COV from yobit when it just hit the market, tought its a worth project. But eventually the purchase i got in YOBIT most probably is complitely lost
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It is always welcomed to see project moving ahead more actively. Last two days activities are cool with opening of HQ in World Trade Center in Gibraltar and sessions of discussions with other Fintech startups and companies. It seems real beginning for the project with pace picking up.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
hi, guys, I want to invest in cov do you think this is the best coin to invest in the market actually I read their whitepaper and I think this is the best for me.thanks guys

Beta is coming shortly this month or at the start of Q2, so there are a lot of positives to get into the project.The price is currently at ico level and may rise further as we near the deadline.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
hi, guys, I want to invest in cov do you think this is the best coin to invest in the market actually I read their whitepaper and I think this is the best for me.thanks guys
Activity: 674
First Ever Public Presentation of the Covesting Platform
"Only back in December 2017 Covesting successfully held an ICO after its MVP earned praise from the community. The company has demonstrated non-stop efforts in building its trading platform and related initiatives since then, with its unique educational and informational Crypto Intelligence Portal being launched the other day. And now Covesting went even further — it held the first public presentation of its trading platform..."
Read more: https://medium.com/@Covesting/first-ever-public-presentation-of-the-covesting-platform-680b22eb774a.
thanks for the information bro! I really want this kind of platform it helps me to know more about in trading their techniques and strategies are good to become a professional trader someday.
Pages:
Jump to: