Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 18. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 26
when can we start copying traders ?is it in Q2,Q3 or in march 2018.In whitepaper it says that invetsors can start replicating trders in march 2018
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Does the issue on HitBtc deposit fee has been resolve? some of my friends were charged 60 COV when they deposit some tokens on HitBtc and they didn't notice the charge is that high, anyway I will be waiting for COV to be listed on Okex. do you have a confirmed date when it will be available in Okex?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
you have made a large site with trust management?
Activity: 280
If i understood correctly, there will be a version for PC and a mobile version. Will their functionality differ significantly?
Activity: 266
Will your trading terminal support VWAP and Iceberg orders? If so, it’ll become one of the best products in its industry.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
Hi there. In my opinion, the interface of your platform should have two modes: for newcomers and for experienced investors. What do u think about this?

The platform already has those two modes.  You have experienced investors that you can follow and both earn together.  You can't just become an experienced investor on the platform without first applying which is how there will be two modes.

Good suggestion though!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi there. In my opinion, the interface of your platform should have two modes: for newcomers and for experienced investors. What do u think about this?
Good afternoon. Will  representatives of the platform or the investors themselves pay the liquidity commissions? I’m just wondering.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. How long did the ICO last? I cant find the exact info anywhere.
If i’ve calculated it correctly, it lasted for 50 days exactly. But u’d better ask the developers.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. How long did the ICO last? I cant find the exact info anywhere.
Activity: 280
Is it planned to record some tutorials about Covesting trading terminal? It’ll be a novelty even for experienced traders.
Hi there. Are u planning to establish your own trading terminal from scratch or will it be developed basing on any of existing solutions?
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Hey there. When will the opportunity to trade contracts for binary options e introduced on your platform? As i’ve heard, it’ll be there for sure.

I read that this function should be implemented by the 2nd quarter of 2018. In general, the project plans many improvements in 2018. As far as I understand, they even plan to distribute tokens to bounty companies participants gradually so that they can not quickly sell their tokens thereby lowering the price. The team takes the project very seriously!
If the amount of investment is more then the amount of currency available on a platform, how will hedging be carried out?
Activity: 406
Hey there. When will the opportunity to trade contracts for binary options e introduced on your platform? As i’ve heard, it’ll be there for sure.
Why not switch to the internal liquidity? It would allow to decrease the amount of commissions for all Covesting users.
Good afternoon. Will there be any restrictions related to citizenship? For example, US citizens usually cant access such platforms.
Activity: 308
HitBTC lists COV (deposits fees too high atm though)
Okex are going to list COV

Another exchange coming, likely to be Huobi,

Then binance further down the line when the ball is already rolling  Cool
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Can i count on the additional issue of the tokens?

No, it’s written clearly in the WP that the tokens wont be issued again. The only way to buy them for u is the secondary market.
Pages:
Jump to: