Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 16. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 100
It looks like the price of covesting will going up little by little and it is not really surprising for this kind of platform. It only means that the team are continuously working on the project even if they had a successful ico.
yes, I'm one of the supporters of covesting and their current price, for now, is not bad i assure to all that better to hodl the token and wait to pump it in a good price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Devs,

1) Will there be referral links that trade  (managers/brokers), can post to their social media?

2) If a company is covesting and they have one trade (managers/brokers), is it possible that they would have control over creating multiple referral links if #1 is true?  So if we have 2 marketing guys, could they also have different referral links?

We want to make sure we know who is bringing people into our copy trades.
Activity: 406
It looks like the price of covesting will going up little by little and it is not really surprising for this kind of platform. It only means that the team are continuously working on the project even if they had a successful ico.
Anyone else excited we are under the radar? Smiley Once we are in beta and over a 100 million, people are going to start wondering how they missed it.

Great job Cov team on the recent videos. Very easy to understand what you are developing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
we already see that we can build something more efficient than Arct - but its a good partnership to see mechanics of the working product, take the best out of it, and move forward with our own development
Plans to add Kucoin pair to Blockfolio? Right now, I it's mapped only to Yobits which is not very accurate.

Try to delete the COVX from the app and add again COV/BTC.You should see kucoin listing available now, it was added a few weeks back if I do remember correctly.

Thank you. Deleting and reapplying solved it.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Plans to add Kucoin pair to Blockfolio? Right now, I it's mapped only to Yobits which is not very accurate.

Try to delete the COVX from the app and add again COV/BTC.You should see kucoin listing available now, it was added a few weeks back if I do remember correctly.
Activity: 336
💥Its HERE! 💥
✅ First ever public presentation of the Functional COVESTING platform is released! Watch now!
Main platform features are presented:
- Liquidity aggregation is fully functional
- Order matching engine is live
- Wallets and security is up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKbdwZgnr0c
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
First Ever Public Presentation of the Covesting Platform
"Only back in December 2017 Covesting successfully held an ICO after its MVP earned praise from the community. The company has demonstrated non-stop efforts in building its trading platform and related initiatives since then, with its unique educational and informational Crypto Intelligence Portal being launched the other day. And now Covesting went even further — it held the first public presentation of its trading platform..."
Read more: https://medium.com/@Covesting/first-ever-public-presentation-of-the-covesting-platform-680b22eb774a.

This important news has pushed the price a little up and from 9k sat range now trading over 12k sat.COV tokens have a good chance to make it to top 50 marketcap with its low supply provided they achieve all targets before their deadline.
Activity: 136
It seems to be an interesting project!It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
First Ever Public Presentation of the Covesting Platform
"Only back in December 2017 Covesting successfully held an ICO after its MVP earned praise from the community. The company has demonstrated non-stop efforts in building its trading platform and related initiatives since then, with its unique educational and informational Crypto Intelligence Portal being launched the other day. And now Covesting went even further — it held the first public presentation of its trading platform..."
Read more: https://medium.com/@Covesting/first-ever-public-presentation-of-the-covesting-platform-680b22eb774a.
Activity: 308
Covesting announcement/presentation due to be released APPROXIMATELY 7pm tonight UTC

Along with an AMA question tomorrow!
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
hi guys did you see the events on kucoin? the best trader will get 6btc plus 35,000 giveaway..hurry up what are you waiting for.it a very great reward..it's a huge prize Grin
oh really?i will check it later if ever this is true, this is a big prizes for a the best trader.i hope i'm the one to be a best trader soon.
i think this project is going to be a success and the investors will probably get considerable profit. i want to follow this project.
yes i'm very sure this kind of project has a potential to become famous in the market,and i want to invest in cov by buying the token
Is there any information on this product demonstration today / tomorrow?
hi you better to join in telegram for more updates and news,cov token listed in kucoin,hitbtc,idex,yobit,livecoin..for me the best exchanges is kucoin 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
COV under $1 is the bargain of the month,

For COV to go from $1 to $2 will bring you the same returns as BTC going from $10k to $20k,

COV obv wont stop at $2, BETA released in under 38 days! I can wait for a x5 in 38 days  Cool

Yes, it is undervalued at the moment and also being dumped by investors and bounty hunters.An easy 5x to10x coming in the next few weeks and this is not going to stop with BTC rally.
Activity: 308
COV under $1 is the bargain of the month,

For COV to go from $1 to $2 will bring you the same returns as BTC going from $10k to $20k,

COV obv wont stop at $2, BETA released in under 38 days! I can wait for a x5 in 38 days  Cool
I went to check the price on my portfolio today and see it has dumped 30% over the last 24 hours. Any reason for the massive dump in price? I am surprised as this looks like a pretty rock solid project and am holding them for the long term. I am thinking with this dump to add more to my stash but am just wondering why a huge dip all of a sudden? I won't be using HITBTC as an exchange anymore either. Their deposit and withdrawal fees are ludicrous to say the least.

You can use Kucoin which has recently listed COV tokens along with BOS.The exchange seems to be pretty simple and easy to use.Since its a new exchange the volume is a bit low and hope to see it grow further in the coming months.

Covering is great prosject with low supply,so 5-6$ in near future is posible  Cool
yes it is possible to reach the $8usd in kucoin exchange,its better to trade in kucoin the buy and sell system its very convenient to use rather than other exchanges.
hi guys did you see the events on kucoin? the best trader will get 6btc plus 35,000 giveaway..hurry up what are you waiting for.it a very great reward..it's a huge prize Grin
Pages:
Jump to: