Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 19. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Can i count on the additional issue of the tokens?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
I see that on the exchange hitbtc have already added a coin coverting. Are the deposits available at the moment? Can I already conduct trading on the exchange?
Hello! No, the auction has not yet begun. Here is the announcement from the channel in the telegram - "COV wallets are now listed on HitBTC, withdrawals are disabled and trading is not live yet. We expect trading to commence soon though. We will keep you updated as soon as all functions are operating. We advise against trading on an exchange until deposits, and withdrawals are both live and working."

The next exchange may be binance as what came up from their telegram group, if this is true we are gonna see the price rise to 5$, not sure if it is still a rumor.
Activity: 364
Have u already negotiated with traders which are ready to work on your platform? Or hasnt this process started yet?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey there. I’m wondering what number of liquidity suppliers you’re going to involve by the time of the launch of the platform. The choice of investment areas depends on this.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I see that on the exchange hitbtc have already added a coin coverting. Are the deposits available at the moment? Can I already conduct trading on the exchange?
Hello! No, the auction has not yet begun. Here is the announcement from the channel in the telegram - "COV wallets are now listed on HitBTC, withdrawals are disabled and trading is not live yet. We expect trading to commence soon though. We will keep you updated as soon as all functions are operating. We advise against trading on an exchange until deposits, and withdrawals are both live and working."
Thanks. It seems that devs would like to make their tests for both deposits and withdrawals first to ensure that everything works smoothly and fine in the exchange in order to prevent unexpected lost for their customers. Highly appreciated
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Activity: 224
Is it planned to establish an online academy on the base of your platform? It seems to be a good idea to me.
Activity: 406
Hey. Will there be a forum on your platform where investors will be able to communicate? Sometimes it’s difficult to find the answer to a particular question in Telegram chat.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
Good afternoon. Will your portal suit someone who isn’t very good at investment? I’m seeking for options and this one seems really attractive to me.

It would definitely benefit you if you are bad at investing.  The point of this is to follow those who ARE good at it.  You both have gains and the one you are following gets a little off the top.  It's really a win/win.
Activity: 266
Can a trader who has several models on your platform order a review of his strategy to other trader or expert? It would increase objectiveness.
Good afternoon. Will your portal suit someone who isn’t very good at investment? I’m seeking for options and this one seems really attractive to me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
You say that leading crypto currency experts will be able to make content on Covesting. I’m wondering if the access to it will be paid for regular users of the platform.
Activity: 238
Hey. Will news portals pay for publication of their articles on your platform? It would allow to increase the profit significantly.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. How many tokens were sold within the frameworks of the ICO?
15 million, these are all the tokens that were put on sale. 
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. How many tokens were sold within the frameworks of the ICO?
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
They are on listed Livecoin now...
Will the platform pay traders any additional remuneration, or their profit from model’s subscribers is the only source of income?
Hello. Will information about trader’s previous transactions be stored in the blockchain? I want to be sure, that he won’t be able to falsify them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
Who will check a trader’s qualification? Or such a procedure is not provided on your platform?

Again, if you look at the website, you will see that you have to apply to become a trader that people can follow and gain together.
Pages:
Jump to: