Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPR] | Copper Bars | Scrypt-Jane | GPU Efficiency JUST DROPPED - page 18. (Read 77768 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Ok, so here's the deal. This is what I'm going to do since it's not on any exchanges, yet (it will be soon, don't worry)

I am going to open up sales in this thread only, I'll put them up on the website this weekend, but I'll give you guys a chance to get them first.

The price until we reach an exchange will be 4 Copper Bars (CPR) each, or 3 CPR each if you order more than 5 at once
After we are on an exchange, the price will adjust daily like all the others currencies we are currently accepting

If you are interested in purchasing, please send me a PM, and I will send you a unique CPR deposit address for your order. Once payment is received, I will send you another PM asking for your shipping information. As always, we will cover the shipping costs. The price you see if the price you pay

I'll be putting the first order in for these probably tomorrow, but I will order a ton extra so we can quickly fill orders once I put them up on the website. This means that anything ordered between now and Sunday night will most likely be sent out Monday morning. I am going to put the expected delivery date at 8-10 business days from the time of your order, but for this first batch, it could either be a few days early or a few days late, so just know that going into this.

CPR is not on any exchanges as of yet, and I am only going to post about opening the sales right now in here. I'll make a big announcement on Monday to let the stragglers get in on it while giving the loyal miners and followers a head start in their orders.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or PM them to me.  Thanks for everyone's support so far in both the CPR and SPT projects. Great things are coming. I'm not going anywhere for a long time. iGotSpots, LLC is here to stay and will continue to back our crypto currencies in precious metals

-Pfeff

I think that's a good deal, generous and at the same time more sustainable.  

For you guys it's a good deal, I'm the one taking all the risk with real money since it's not even on an exchange yet lol

Exactly the point I was trying to make earlier.  This is a great coin to mine at this price.  Especially given it's so new and the difficulty hasn't had a chance to skyrocket.

I don't know how you're gonna pay for so much copper but I'm sure you've got a plan.  Good luck.

It won't skyrocket. Ever.  It's made not to. Scrypt-jane, not just scrypt, plus we set it so it will always be soloable.

I heard you wanted to buy the first bar, Vlad

Lol, at only 3 coins I'd buy a bunch of bars, but I can't even get my 2 new rigs to mine my own coin let alone yours too.  This sucks. 

Scrypt is easy to setup. Scrypt-jane is kind of a bitch
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Ok, so here's the deal. This is what I'm going to do since it's not on any exchanges, yet (it will be soon, don't worry)

I am going to open up sales in this thread only, I'll put them up on the website this weekend, but I'll give you guys a chance to get them first.

The price until we reach an exchange will be 4 Copper Bars (CPR) each, or 3 CPR each if you order more than 5 at once
After we are on an exchange, the price will adjust daily like all the others currencies we are currently accepting

If you are interested in purchasing, please send me a PM, and I will send you a unique CPR deposit address for your order. Once payment is received, I will send you another PM asking for your shipping information. As always, we will cover the shipping costs. The price you see if the price you pay

I'll be putting the first order in for these probably tomorrow, but I will order a ton extra so we can quickly fill orders once I put them up on the website. This means that anything ordered between now and Sunday night will most likely be sent out Monday morning. I am going to put the expected delivery date at 8-10 business days from the time of your order, but for this first batch, it could either be a few days early or a few days late, so just know that going into this.

CPR is not on any exchanges as of yet, and I am only going to post about opening the sales right now in here. I'll make a big announcement on Monday to let the stragglers get in on it while giving the loyal miners and followers a head start in their orders.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or PM them to me.  Thanks for everyone's support so far in both the CPR and SPT projects. Great things are coming. I'm not going anywhere for a long time. iGotSpots, LLC is here to stay and will continue to back our crypto currencies in precious metals

-Pfeff

For you guys it's a good deal, I'm the one taking all the risk with real money since it's not even on an exchange yet lol

Exactly the point I was trying to make earlier.  This is a great coin to mine at this price.  Especially given it's so new and the difficulty hasn't had a chance to skyrocket.

I don't know how you're gonna pay for so much copper but I'm sure you've got a plan.  Good luck.

It won't skyrocket. Ever.  It's made not to. Scrypt-jane, not just scrypt, plus we set it so it will always be soloable.

Lol, at only 3 coins I'd buy a bunch of bars, but I can't even get my 2 new rigs to mine my own coin let alone yours too.  This sucks. 
legendary

-Pfeff

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

-Pfeff

Exactly the point I was trying to make earlier.  This is a great coin to mine at this price.  Especially given it's so new and the difficulty hasn't had a chance to skyrocket.

I don't know how you're gonna pay for so much copper but I'm sure you've got a plan.  Good luck.
legendary

-Pfeff

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

-Pfeff

legendary

-Pfeff
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
he tried of make your coins have a back in metals (gold, silver, copper) that's happened in the real world currencies... i not see any bad on this, i see this better because copperbar is a very difficult coin to mine (reward per block is only .0064)

What he's doing is a very very good thing.

I don't know why it's so hard to understand what I'm saying.  It's in black and white.

At any rate, he doesn't want me to comment anymore so I'll respect that.  

Good luck to everyone!

You can comment all you want just don't spread your bullshit and misinformation

Dude, I wasn't.  1200 coins mined in 1 week.  2.5 coins per 1 pound bar.  I just added it all up and what I got was a really sweet deal for the miners and a very expensive bill for you and I wasn't sure if you wanted to really spend that kind of money.  That's it.

You're obviously aware of it so that was my entire reason for mentioning it.  

Cool?  Good luck.  

BTW, I have a similar plan for my coin but I first need to fix the code and my plan is not nearly as generous as yours, which is why yours caught my eye.  Good luck!

See? Right there. That is how a normal person comments. Those are more than welcome here

That's what I did only I went into more detail. 

Well, it's cleared up so I'm good.  Now I wish I could mine this coin before difficulty really shoots up.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Vlad the Lad whose logic is Bad

Logic?  Dude, its straight 3rd grade math.  It looked like a spendy plan but he's obviously aware of it which means he's got a plan which is all I was trying to get to.  My math is not wrong if you look at the premise and assumptions.

If I were you guys I'd mine the living copper out of this coin.  It's a hella good deal.

Good luck!
legendary
he tried of make your coins have a back in metals (gold, silver, copper) that's happened in the real world currencies... i not see any bad on this, i see this better because copperbar is a very difficult coin to mine (reward per block is only .0064)

I don't know why it's so hard to understand what I'm saying.  It's in black and white.

Good luck to everyone!

Dude, I wasn't.  1200 coins mined in 1 week.  2.5 coins per 1 pound bar.  I just added it all up and what I got was a really sweet deal for the miners and a very expensive bill for you and I wasn't sure if you wanted to really spend that kind of money.  That's it.

Cool?  Good luck.  

BTW, I have a similar plan for my coin but I first need to fix the code and my plan is not nearly as generous as yours, which is why yours caught my eye.  Good luck!

See? Right there. That is how a normal person comments. Those are more than welcome here
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Good luck to everyone!

Cool?  Good luck.  

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Vlad the Lad whose logic is Bad
legendary

Good luck to everyone!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Good luck to everyone!
legendary
For a new coin like this to already have such a high value of over $2 per coin is really good if it can be sustained.  

It's going to be on an exchange, he's not the only person buying the coin.  if $2 is all CPR is worth then all it would take is $68 usd to buy every single coin minted daily.  That's pretty easy to sustain.

In the end I don't have any issue with the 2.5 CPR per copper bar price, I just wouldn't sell mine for that.  

Just ignore Vlad. He's a known moron. Apparently selling 17 COPPER bars a day makes the coin worth over a billion dollars.

I guess his DeVry degree in economics isn't paying off so well
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Please take your crazy elsewhere Vlad. You aren't even mining the coin or using it to buy stuff. You have no reason to be here other than to start shit. Go back to your off-topic thread please

You have no idea what you are talking about. At all. Just leave nobody wants you here

Ahahhahahaaa.

Wow dude.  I just did you a huge favor and you think I'm starting shit.  Ok.

Later and good luck.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
For a new coin like this to already have such a high value of over $2 per coin is really good if it can be sustained.  

It's going to be on an exchange, he's not the only person buying the coin.  if $2 is all CPR is worth then all it would take is $68 usd to buy every single coin minted daily.  That's pretty easy to sustain.

In the end I don't have any issue with the 2.5 CPR per copper bar price, I just wouldn't sell mine for that.  
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Please take your crazy elsewhere Vlad. You aren't even mining the coin or using it to buy stuff. You have no reason to be here other than to start shit. Go back to your off-topic thread please

You have no idea what you are talking about. At all. Just leave nobody wants you here
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Vlad, you're dumb. 2.5 each puts the market value currently at just over $3000. Stop talking

Dude, is your coin gonna disappear in a week?  You have to multiply the current price times what you think the maximum amount of coins will be to get the market cap.

If you wanna ignore that then that's fine, you're still gonna have to buy $3,000 worth of copper every week.  That's $12,000 per month roughly.

Like I said, if you can afford that then your coin will be worth more than LTC when it goes on an exchange.

Congrats and good luck.

Do you think he's going to destroy the coins he buys with copper bars?

What?  I don't understand that?  Who's gonna buy the coins off him if this business model is not sustainable?  Best case he'll sell them on an exchange and get his money back but there's no guarantee anyone will pay money for these coins or if they do they may turn around and buy copper.  

At any rate, it's not my business - I just think this coin is a hella sweet deal if you're a miner.  Really great deal. If I had 10 rigs I'd turn them all on to mine this coin right now.
Pages:
Jump to: