Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPR] | Copper Bars | Scrypt-Jane | GPU Efficiency JUST DROPPED - page 16. (Read 77768 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
From the Spots thread just so everyone sees our plan:

We are also working on something with HBN hopefully soon to contribute to their charity work. I like the direction they are heading and I feel both the Spots and Copper Bars communities can help out as well. More details coming soon
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Great news, keep up with the work!
legendary
Great news!!!!  Grin On the other hand, can anyone tell me why the GPU hashrate is falling on the pool? It is lowering every few days... I had about 2900mhs with my 7970, and now the same card gives about 1900mhs?! WTF? Huh

The nFactor adjusted. That's why your GPU hash rates are falling. Its meant to be mined by CPU the GPU mining is just a luxury and the changing nfactor will reduce efficiency. That's the plan it means its working right. Eventually we will reach a point where it could actually be better to just use CPU for these and your GPU for Spots as was our original intention; to have both our coins minable at the same time
legendary
That includes inventory on the gold and silver items too obviously
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Great news!!!!  Grin On the other hand, can anyone tell me why the GPU hashrate is falling on the pool? It is lowering every few days... I had about 2900mhs with my 7970, and now the same card gives about 1900mhs?! WTF? Huh
legendary
Just so you guys know we are taking our company to the next level. We have recently purchased several ad spaces. The first one is now up and live on CryptoCoinsNews.com on the sidebar. Take a look and let me know what you think

This is the ad we're using:

Dude, how much money are you spending on these coins?  I can't believe I was wrong about your ass.  lol

Once again, congrats, brother!

Since I sold my last company after launching Spots, I've got about $40,000 invested into the actual company, iGotSpots, LLC, but not all of that went towards the coin or the website. We have lots of other things to take care of off the computer, as well, to keep everything legal

Thanks...You may have thought I was arguing or being an asshole in your NUGS thread for no reason, but I was seriously just trying to help you. You just took it to the complete polar opposite extreme
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Just so you guys know we are taking our company to the next level. We have recently purchased several ad spaces. The first one is now up and live on CryptoCoinsNews.com on the sidebar. Take a look and let me know what you think

Dude, how much money are you spending on these coins?  I can't believe I was so wrong about your ass.  lol

Once again, congrats, brother!
legendary

This is the ad we're using:

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Gonna hit it with an i5 and see how it goes.

Let me know.  I've got some idle quad core L5420 Xeons doing nothing.

Just download the wallet, open as server, and do "setgenerate true" without the quotes in the debug console window. Then you're mining
I know how to mine, he probably does too.
Well i was mining for an hour-two and got nothing lol, so..

I can't even get my rigs to mine my own coin which is scrypt.  Lol, listen to igotspots, I have no idea how to mine.  For now I'm stuck buying the coins I want which sucks.
legendary
Terminated.
Possibly. Good for you! Will try that.
legendary

Just download the wallet, open as server, and do "setgenerate true" without the quotes in the debug console window. Then you're mining

I don't think Vlad does, that's why I was trying to help him. Try the GPU miners. There's like 3 of them on the first page. I'm getting about 10-20 blocks an hour when I solo with just 2 GPU's on this rig
legendary
Terminated.

legendary

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
Terminated.
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
Yes! Difficulty is currently below 0.28

any trade site?
legendary
interested with the cpu mining, but still this coin profitable?

Yes! Difficulty is currently below 0.28
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
interested with the cpu mining, but still this coin profitable?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
cpu miner for Copper Bars
Code:
minerd -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://cpr.coinmine.pl:7060 -u workername -p workerpass
sse3 (win64)
http://rghost.ru/48068782
avx (win64)
http://rghost.ru/48068796

Any 32 bit versions?
legendary
Terminated.

Lauda = Praise in Latin and Romanian.

Esti cumva romanca sau roman?
Oh yeah I forgot about that.