Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPR] | Copper Bars | Scrypt-Jane | GPU Efficiency JUST DROPPED - page 19. (Read 77768 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Ok, then it's $40,000 per year.  That's still crazy high given he's not getting anything out of it.  And that's without shipping.  Copper is heavy, it's gonna add up so think closer to $60,000.

If people make less way less mining a coin, they'll mine something else.  Coin has to be profitable to mine to support anything resembling a secure network.

That's not true.  I mine various coins for speculation purposes and in order to get new coins whole difficulty is low.  Not all coins are mined for immediate profit - that's short sighted.  Many people realize that the next LTC or even BITCOIN could be a worthless coin today so then the difficulty (a low one) is as important as the price of a coin as most coins only have a low difficulty when they first come out.

For a new coin like this to already have such a high value of over $2 per coin is really good if it can be sustained.  

I'm not sure why igotspots would be upset.  Worst case I'm saving him a lot of money by letting him know now how expensive this is gonna get and if already planned to spend this much then all I'm doing is telling all the miners how lucky they are.

Either way I would be thanking me not calling me dumb when my math is accurate given the inputs I had to work with.  And I'm doing this in my head as I'm reading this stuff so let's not split hairs if it's $10,000 per month instead $12,000.  Either way it's gonna be spendy - good for everyone if it can be sustained.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
He kind of has a point, how do you (Igotspots) get your money back for the crypto copper bars you have bought?  What is your business model?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Vlad, you're dumb. 2.5 each puts the market value currently at just over $3000. Stop talking

Dude, is your coin gonna disappear in a week?  You have to multiply the current price times what you think the maximum amount of coins will be to get the market cap.

If you wanna ignore that then that's fine, you're still gonna have to buy $3,000 worth of copper every week.  That's $12,000 per month roughly.

Like I said, if you can afford that then your coin will be worth more than LTC when it goes on an exchange.

Congrats and good luck.

Do you think he's going to destroy the coins he buys with copper bars?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Vlad, you're dumb. 2.5 each puts the market value currently at just over $3000. Stop talking

Dude, is your coin gonna disappear in a week?  You have to multiply the current price times what you think the maximum amount of coins will be to get the market cap.

If you wanna ignore that then that's fine, you're still gonna have to buy $3,000 worth of copper every week.  That's $12,000 per month roughly.

Like I said, if you can afford that then your coin will be worth more than LTC when it goes on an exchange.

Congrats and good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Ok, then it's $40,000 per year.  That's still crazy high given he's not getting anything out of it.  And that's without shipping.  Copper is heavy, it's gonna add up so think closer to $60,000.

If people make less way less mining a coin, they'll mine something else.  Coin has to be profitable to mine to support anything resembling a secure network.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
the coin kind of has to be worth more then that to support any kind of mining.  at 34 coins total minted per day for the entire network, that would come to like $45 usd currently.

34 coins mined by everyone or just one person?  With what gear?

New coins like this you're lucky to get a $5 value per day, people mine them for speculation.  Heck, mine LTC and you're lucky to get 1.5 LTC coins which is $5 in one day and LTC is the next best coin compared to Bitcoin and you need a really good dual GPU $2,000 rig to get 1.5 LTC per day.

And with 34 coins, if one person can get that in 1 day and priced at nearly $3 you're getting nearly $100 in one day compared to $5 for LTC.

Again it depends if you're saying 34 coins for the whole network or just for one person.  If its just one person then this is gonna get way too expensive for the founder to maintain.  It would be $3,000 per month in copper just for 1 person.  Even if it's for the whole network, he'd have to pay nearly $40,000 per year in copper and this is the cheapest scenario.

Where's his payout - there was no premine so how will he get his money back?  Like I said, this is a sweet deal if you're a miner - jump on it quick cause it's not sustainable.

You don't even know how to mine, please don't try to do math about mining and confusing other people

Dude, I have a BS in economics and a BS in finance, trust me on this.

And I'm not confusing anyone - I'm giving you the straight juice.

And if anything I'm gonna get you more miners cause what you're giving them is an unreal sweet deal. And if you're ok with spending that much on this coin then more power to you I just wasn't sure you did the math cause it seems too good to be true.  

Either way I'm not hurting your coin in any way - your miners are lucky and you're a generous guy.  That's basically it.

So you're welcome cause I don't think anyone realized the kind of deal they were getting.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
the coin kind of has to be worth more then that to support any kind of mining.  at 34 coins total minted per day for the entire network, that would come to like $45 usd currently.

New coins like this you're lucky to get a $5 value per day, people mine them for speculation.  Heck, mine LTC and you're lucky to get 1.5 LTC coins which is $5 in one day and LTC is the next best coin compared to Bitcoin and you need a really good dual GPU $2,000 rig to get 1.5 LTC per day.

And with 34 coins, if one person can get that in 1 day and priced at nearly $3 you're getting nearly $100 in one day compared to $5 for LTC.

Again it depends if you're saying 34 coins for the whole network or just for one person.  If its just one person then this is gonna get way too expensive for the founder to maintain.  It would be $3,000 per month in copper just for 1 person.  Even if it's for the whole network, he'd have to pay nearly $40,000 per year in copper and this is the cheapest scenario.

Where's his payout - there was no premine so how will he get his money back?  Like I said, this is a sweet deal if you're a miner - jump on it quick cause it's not sustainable.
As it says, 34 for the whole network... Not sure where you're getting the idea that someone is going to mine $100 a day.

Ok, then it's $40,000 per year.  That's still crazy high given he's not getting anything out of it.  And that's without shipping.  Copper is heavy, it's gonna add up so think closer to $60,000.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I'm confused. Are you guys saying 2.5 for 1 and 1.8 each for 5+ at once is me charging too much?

No dude.  You're valuing your coin crazy high.

It's not sustainable.  You're paying out more than even Litecoin.  2.5 And especially 1.8 per pound is crazy good deal if you're a miner but a bad deal if it's you buying the copper.  Just do the math if everyone turns in their coins.

I read it was like 1200 coins in one week.  Dude, that's almost 500 pounds of copper you gotta ship.  That's $3,000 in one week and that's without shipping.

You really gonna pump over $12,000 in this coin per month?  I'm not sure this is right.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

As it says, 34 for the whole network... Not sure where you're getting the idea that someone is going to mine $100 a day.
legendary

You don't even know how to mine, please don't try to do math about mining and confusing other people. You can't compare a 1 week old coin to Litecoin in market value

everyone.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
I'm confused. Are you guys saying 2.5 for 1 and 1.8 each for 5+ at once is me charging too much?
legendary

With a 2 GPU rig you would be making around a 1 pound bar per day at this price and difficulty. That includes the shipping costs (which we pay, not you guys)
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
So 10 CPR each then?

I thought that 2.5 was too high being that it is currently $3.30/lb for copper.  It takes alot to mine these things.

Well yea but you won't ever find someone that will sell metals at spot price. Not even a dealer or private seller. Not to mention these are new straight from the mint to match the cpr coin and not just some second hand garbage that's all jacked up

I think I'll start taking orders at 2.5 CPR each then or 1.8 if you order 5 or more at once. That would be 5 pound bars for 9 CPR. Does that sound fair? We also have to pay for shipping and package insurance to get them to you don't forget and we never add shipping charges. The price you see is always the price you pay

1.8 CPR for a 5 pound bar?  Now you're going higher than LTC, you're over $4 per coin.  Wow, I hope you know what you're doing.  This could get expensive for you, bro. 

I wish I had mined this coin right now.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
2.5 seems really low with all things considered, I expect the price to go up on exchanges.  Coin is super rare and will stay that way for awhile.  Around 34 coins per day are being minted now.  

You think this coin will be worth more than LTC?  If the founder backs it by copper then sure but otherwise its much too early to tell.

That's why I said at 2.5 CPR per 1 pound bar was an unreal sweet deal and it values this CPR Coin at over $1 billion - neglecting the orphan rate.

That said, if I had any CPR coins I'd buy with both hands at 2.5 CPR per 1 pound copper bar.  Cause lets face it, there's no coin even close to being valued as high as Bitcoin and at 2.5 CPR you're getting that value, ignoring the orphan rate of course.
legendary
That would put the whole network at a current worth of about 600 one pound collectible bars
legendary
So 10 CPR each then?

I thought that 2.5 was too high being that it is currently $3.30/lb for copper.  It takes alot to mine these things.

Well yea but you won't ever find someone that will sell metals at spot price. Not even a dealer or private seller. Not to mention these are new straight from the mint to match the cpr coin and not just some second hand garbage that's all jacked up

I think I'll start taking orders at 2.5 CPR each then or 1.8 if you order 5 or more at once. That would be 5 pound bars for 9 CPR. Does that sound fair? We also have to pay for shipping and package insurance to get them to you don't forget and we never add shipping charges. The price you see is always the price you pay
Pages:
Jump to: