Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPR] | Copper Bars | Scrypt-Jane | GPU Efficiency JUST DROPPED - page 17. (Read 77768 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Speaking of which...if anyone has any suggestions on what they would like to see added to the CPR market let me know. We will be getting some coins later on too as well as different sized bars

what about this wallet message "Warning checkpoints are to old. Wait for blockchain to download or contact developer" ?

It's just a checkpoint message. It doesn't affect the coin or the performance at all. You guys can ignore that, it's for us
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Speaking of which...if anyone has any suggestions on what they would like to see added to the CPR market let me know. We will be getting some coins later on too as well as different sized bars

what about this wallet message "Warning checkpoints are to old. Wait for blockchain to download or contact developer" ?
legendary
legendary
shame i am not in USA, can`t buy any

Working on international distributors for the EU and Canada

Now have to get some bad ass neodymium magnets and let's get generate some Eddie current  Grin

I would be more than happy to supply whatever items people want to use Copper Bars for. Right now we only have the one bar but I'm looking for more ideas
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

Now have to get some bad ass neodymium magnets and let's get generate some Eddie current  Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
legendary
The difficulty should never go above 3.0
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Time to mine some more Smiley

I hear ya, I wish I could mine some.

Lauda?  Are you from Eastern Europe?
Yeah close to that. Why?

Lauda = Praise in Latin and Romanian.

Esti cumva romanca sau roman?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Lauda?  Are you from Eastern Europe?
Yeah close to that. Why?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I am getting this message with the wallet now:

Warning checkpoints are to old. Wait for blockchain to download or contact developer

My wallet is currently updated and I also closed it and restarted it

Thanks

I have the same problem "Warning checkpoints are to old. Wait for blockchain to download or contact developer"

What is going on?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Lauda?  Are you from Eastern Europe?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

3 Questions for the miners here:

A) So how many people have put in orders for copper bars? 

B) What are your plans for the copper?

C) And, how long do you plan to mine this copper coin?

Thanks in advance.
Only at 2.5 CPR at the moment, so can't afford. Will get some when I can. Will mine if/when difficulty is low.

Isn't the difficulty really low right now?   I mean, it's a new coin so I'd expect the difficulty to stay low for a few weeks at least.

Does anybody have a guess who many different miners are mining this coin right now?  Is there anyway to find this out?  Thanks again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

Thanks in advance.
Only at 2.5 CPR at the moment, so can't afford. Will get some when I can. Will mine if/when difficulty is low.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Nice work on getting the prices sorted :-)

I just did some rough numbers for what i have (25.927991 CPR) which was mined over the last few days (the last 2 days everything i have has been pointed at CPR) so it looks to be about £10.80 total power costs for a return of £33. so a profit margin of £22.20 over 2 and a bit days :-)

as i said it was rough numbers, using Lowest price i could find for copper ($5.81) and also using 1.5 as the USD exchange rate (even though its currently at 1.57)  So the numbers arent exact  (Also im not 100% sure on the power cost I was basing it on £0.15 per hour)

So im hoping when it gets to the exchanges it continues to carry that value (or goes up :-) ) the only reason i say that is im in the UK and if you were to send a pound of anything to the UK it will cost more than the profit margin :-) so unless you get yourself a UK distributor I'll be mining and then selling to US buyers who can actually have the metal delivered :-)

All in all, Cracking job matey - Have you got any other plans for new coins after this one?

All the best

Stuart
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I am getting this message with the wallet now:

Warning checkpoints are to old. Wait for blockchain to download or contact developer

My wallet is currently updated and I also closed it and restarted it

Thanks
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
IGotSpots, its your show and you run it like you see best. But, in my point of view, if you want to back CPR with copper then price needs to be set in stone. say 1 CPR is exchangeable to quarter pound of copper (or whatever you decide), with amounts of multiples of 4 CPR. Like US Dollar was once worth 17g of gold. It just needs to be a promise that ppl can echange CPR to copper if they want, I doubt that many ppl in 1972 actually used to change dollars to gold that often anyway.
If you sell your copper based on echange rates then I can congratulate you for opening a copper shop, but it has nothing to do with CPR anymore. At that point CPRs value is purely speculative (like, I guess every crypto is).

You're exactly right.  Once you set your coin on a copper standard then people will always expect to be able to get that set amount.  I was planning to do this same concept with my coin but with gold but I need too much money cause it has to be done right and be offered to everyone.

And this is why I brought it to his attention that I felt he was setting the initial price so high that he wouldn't be able to sustain it at $12,000 per month.

Now he's got it down to maybe $8,000 per month which is still a lot of risk for the guy but he doesn't seem worried so he must have a plan.

I congratulate him as well.  It's cool to see a virtual coin with an actual real intrinsic value - as long as the price stays legged to copper.   I wanted to be the first to do this - to peg my coin to a precious metal with a floor piece guarantee, but he beat me to it.  Good for him.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
IGotSpots, its your show and you run it like you see best. But, in my point of view, if you want to back CPR with copper then price needs to be set in stone. say 1 CPR is exchangeable to quarter pound of copper (or whatever you decide), with amounts of multiples of 4 CPR. Like US Dollar was once worth 17g of gold. It just needs to be a promise that ppl can echange CPR to copper if they want, I doubt that many ppl in 1972 actually used to change dollars to gold that often anyway.
If you sell your copper based on echange rates then I can congratulate you for opening a copper shop, but it has nothing to do with CPR anymore. At that point CPRs value is purely speculative (like, I guess every crypto is).
Pages:
Jump to: