Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPS] Capricoin Plus - SWAP CPC to CPS from 21st April 2020 - page 3. (Read 44382 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
i buy 1000 cpc. let see.
i think it very good time to buy it now. 8000-8200 sat good price
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Bought 606 CPC. We'll see how this turns out!
Activity: 2
This altcoin is finally increasing in value, looks like time to step in. The coin seems undervalued and will increase in the next hours/days. Very good team, active development and updates on Git. The coin is also trending on tradingview: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/CPCBTC/hVikUimk-CapriCoin-CPC-Huge-Opportunity-5000-Earnings-Potential/
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
some one likes it
Activity: 51
The coin had a good foundation and many benefits compared to Bitcoin probably people will spot that at some point.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Something tells me that this coin is waiting for a good future. It can be seen that the community is awakening to it.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250

Just go to the accurate information channel ;-)

Hi, What is the accurate information channel? link please Cheesy
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Can't believe that we are facing another dead/abandoned coin ... Besides all the scams out there , there is also a lot of people that  think hings are too easy and than crash

Yes, you are right that you cannot believe it... because this is simply not true ;-)

Yep, this thread does not have the attention it would deserve from the devevelopment team
but if you access their website and information channels, you will see that a lot of development
happened in the last few months, and it is still in the news for their current updates and developments.

Just go to the accurate information channel ;-)
Hi. I hope you can help me. I have some CPC coins and I'd like to exchange a few. But the deposit address (to deposit my CPC) given by Bittrex is invalid, according to myetherwallet.com
Isn't it possible to transfer CPC from myetherwallet to Bittrex?
How should I do?
Thank you for your help.

Hi
I am still waiting for some help please, I hope this coin is not die! Thanks for your help!

Hi
I think this coin is dead as I get no answer since months, now. Too bad. I still wish success to this coin but I will not buy more, then.

According to me, you can only transfer deposit CPC to a proprietary CPC wallet.
Visit this page: http://capricoin.org/en/resources

They also have an online wallet, called Capripay. You will find the link using the one I just shared.

So, just go grab the wallet and you will be able to move your CPC and start staking!
Can't believe that we are facing another dead/abandoned coin ... Besides all the scams out there , there is also a lot of people that  think hings are too easy and than crash

In fact, Capricoin is way way from beeing dead... It is fully alive and the dev team is working fully to develop and put it at another level, unseen before with its capripay app.

The fact is that, for some reasons , CPC team never considered interesting to update their BTC talk thread... which is actually detrimental. They are constantly informing existing members of their marketing harm about the developments of Capripay... actually with great new feature on the way to be realized again.

Go visit http://Capricoin.org and http://Capripay.com
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Can I mine this coin?
If so can anyone point me to any good pools?
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
Activity: 296
Hi. I hope you can help me. I have some CPC coins and I'd like to exchange a few. But the deposit address (to deposit my CPC) given by Bittrex is invalid, according to myetherwallet.com
How should I do?
Thank you for your help.

Hi
I am still waiting for some help please, I hope this coin is not die! Thanks for your help!

Hi
I think this coin is dead as I get no answer since months, now. Too bad. I still wish success to this coin but I will not buy more, then.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
Activity: 12
I look positively on this project. I will monitor the development of the situation.
How should I do?
Thank you for your help.

Hi
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
I'm only a newbie, so probably i'm not reading all the info correctly, but this seems a coin similar to many other projects that are on this dev stage...
Anyway, if needed would be happy to reserve portuguese translation
Hi
Ok, i think this coin is dead, then. It is useless as i cannot even sell it...
How should I do?
Thank you for your help.

Hi
Nobody to help? Nobody using this coin? Thanks for your help
Again myetherwallet cannot send to the deposit address bittrex gives.
thanks
How should I do?
Thank you for your help.
Pages:
Jump to: