Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPS] Capricoin Plus - SWAP CPC to CPS from 21st April 2020 - page 5. (Read 44382 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

I got some CPC a while back and now starting to look some fundamentals in the website, twitter and forum like this one but seems to me that this is a dead coin, no developer, no news... can anyone more informed than me confirm it?

Thanks
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Well,for somereason i think cpc is the best investment for now.
Even thought it can be say as a gamble,but i think it's worth,
Because from time to time and other crypto diagram,cpc should have a huge pull back
Like other coin did,it might take a time or soon but i believe it will.

Until now,only cpc and a few other altcoin that hasnt been pumped by people,
So i recommend it for you.
And

always remember :
Do not play if you cant afford to lose

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Altcoin Enthusiast
great coin. I believe Capricoin will take a huge price increase soon.
Activity: 23
What happen to capricoin trading on bleutrade.
Don't see it on there anymore.
Must I start to get worried?
Activity: 22
As I said. Most Capricoin Users are buying Capricoin for over 2 € per Coin. Now the price on bittrex is growing. I think we will see 1€ per coin soon. Maybe more.
I'm working on a few projects that I want to use capricoins for.

For what projects do you need capricoin? Explain Smiley

At the moment to get capricoins is throw visionary and to buy it on an exchange.
Most people do not want to or is interesting to get capricoins.
I do not want to give details of the project right now but it can get more people to use capricoins.

My other project in demo mode is http://altmaze.com/ and use a few coins if you want to check it out.
Details can be found here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1848884

For what projects do you need capricoin? Explain Smiley
Last week the capricoin members bought capricoins for 1,67 €. If you calculate a maximum bonus of 20% it's 1,33 €.

Can anybody explain why capricoin members are willing to by capricoin for 1,33 - 1,67 € but the market is not willing to pay more than 0,25-0,30 €?

It give me a chance to buy at a low price.  Grin
Last week the capricoin members bought capricoins for 1,67 €. If you calculate a maximum bonus of 20% it's 1,33 €.

Can anybody explain why capricoin members are willing to by capricoin for 1,33 - 1,67 € but the market is not willing to pay more than 0,25-0,30 €?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 972
Hi, anybody can help
i have some coin in windows wallet but the status unconfirm since few days ago eventhough fully sync
how do i solve this??

Hi, appreciate if somebody could help me on this

Reset your wallet, look here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5V0279JIPc

Smiley

Although volume is still quite low, the volume is the highest since may last year. Maybe this can be a breakthrough to higher prices.

I can see in the backend, that people are willing to buy CPC for 1,03 €. Maybe the gap between the price on Bittrex and the price on Vizionary will getting closed now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee
I see there are 2 CPC thread, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-capripay-capricoin-cpc-1570021
Btw i still see Capripay on topsites.co.uk. Very low marketcap at the moment and def have big room to grow if its still developing. The team just need to improve their communication.

Also charts looks very bullish and it looks like a breakout right now..
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Hi, anybody can help
i have some coin in windows wallet but the status unconfirm since few days ago eventhough fully sync
how do i solve this??

Hi, appreciate if somebody could help me on this
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
whether this coin is dead or not?  did not see the DEV. and twitter has offline for years
RKS
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
BTC address: 17u5q3VJSVg9w9VPfE34th3mbTG4ngFEfS
Strange how all Altcoins have gone crazy the last 2 weeks yet good old CPC is still hovering at all time lows. I picked up a small amount anyhow, just because I like coins near all time lows that show potential but still wondering what is up with this coin. Any news on any developments or news of any kind?
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Hi, anybody can help
how do i solve this??
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I was in a regional train today going from Offenburg to Konstanz in Germany and when I sat down I saw a sticker for Capricoin and capripay!
I had to look it up and see what it is all about. It seems like a massive pre-mine, thus not something I would buy into, but I did find it funny that a small alt would be advertised on a regional train.

Did someone here put the stickers up?
Quote from: Vizionary Newsletter from 23rd February 2017
Capricoin is the FIRST and ONLY POS coin in the WORLD that offers their users wallets with multi signature feature.

Can anyone confirm or decline?
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
Can the devs PLEASE help support this Coin by making sure the Faucet on poswallet.com doesn't dry up? To my knowledge, the CPC Faucet there has ALWAYS been empty. Contributing even a small amount will spark the interests of Members & ultimately drive them to become long-term investors, as they will want to purchase more CPC after getting a taste!

Besides that, it is a GREAT way to support YOUR Coin..
Can anyone tell me why the price of CPC is dropping?

So I can buy a lot of capricoin cheep.
I need a lot of capricoins for a project that I am working on. I only have 7000 so far.
Or you can buy and donate some capricoins to me. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: