Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 10. (Read 826673 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It is the end of June. ICM has not given up screen.He did not keep his word. No update. Is this another SCAM Huh
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126
No market in real plan. It's a smart scam. Sad but true  Angry I'm selling all my CRAVE before final dump.

How many you have? My orders its ready Cheesy dump for me, bro Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
I lost a lot of BTC in scam coins like CRAVE. First all is ok, great dev, updates, nice graphic and before milestone and unique improvement DEV is offline more and more often. At the end he quit or offline forever. Dump, crying kids and free fall to hell...

1) Use Google translator.
2) Its an hacked account, check Vod's feedback.

As for the Greece crysis, I agree with you both. But this is not a result of the last decade. This is the result of the history. For centuries, everytime Greece needed help, Europe was always there. And this forced people to become even more lazy. They feel like they don't need to work because hey, Europe would save them. Perhaps not this time or perhaps once Europe will not have enough power, just like in WW2.

As for this situation effecting crypto, I believe Greeks aren't the perfect example for its usage, but what we have here is the oppurtunity of advertising to the world because everyones watching.

Activity: 252
I lost a lot of BTC in scam coins like CRAVE. First all is ok, great dev, updates, nice graphic and before milestone and unique improvement DEV is offline more and more often. At the end he quit or offline forever. Dump, crying kids and free fall to hell...

Nobody'll sell you any Crave at this price,don't try it here  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
No market in real plan. It's a smart scam. Sad but true  Angry I'm selling all my CRAVE before final dump.

LOL.........sell and see ya  Cheesy

You really need to buy some Crave don't you?  Grin Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
No market in real plan. It's a smart scam. Sad but true  Angry I'm selling all my CRAVE before final dump.
Activity: 2
Yeah, monday was very quiet.  Crave loss of interest and the phase of sleep?

set buy orders and relax
Activity: 263
Activity: 18
 Yeah, monday was very quiet.  Crave loss of interest and the phase of sleep?
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
perfect time for crave markets, the world needs this because its becoming more apparent to people everyday that the governments we have in place are weak and have no power when dealing with the IMF mafia. IMF will turn on other euro countries and make them pay greece debt. Its already happening with media now reporting greece owes the money to euro countries (58 bill to germany ,30 bill italy etc) very soon these countries will turn on their citizens and ask them to suffer more austerity. Obviously greece and others cant pay so they will be asset stripped (uk lost a few assets, royal mail and soon nhs) we need a system to allow trade without imf fiat.  URGE fills lots of boxes and with craves anon tech on top it has the potential to become a very useful tool for all of us.

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/eu/debt_greek/debt_greek.html
IMF and ECB are just asking for the moment to greece to pay the interests of its loans, thats about 1.5 billions € to IMF for tomorrow and another 7 billions spread between july and august to ECB. This will not be paid ofc.
Its not IMF's fault if greece is a master of illegal work and tax evasion for decades with a retarded goverment.
Everyone knew already in 2010 that greece would never be able to pay.
Greece represents only 2% of the EU's GDP, this will not have that much impact for others EU countries if greece collapses.

Btw I like it because this gives traction to Bitcoin Wink, gold is going up too.
And yes its a good time for Crave to show its potential and for few others altcoins too.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
perfect time for crave markets, the world needs this because its becoming more apparent to people everyday that the governments we have in place are weak and have no power when dealing with the IMF mafia. IMF will turn on other euro countries and make them pay greece debt. Its already happening with media now reporting greece owes the money to euro countries (58 bill to germany ,30 bill italy etc) very soon these countries will turn on their citizens and ask them to suffer more austerity. Obviously greece and others cant pay so they will be asset stripped (uk lost a few assets, royal mail and soon nhs) we need a system to allow trade without imf fiat.  URGE fills lots of boxes and with craves anon tech on top it has the potential to become a very useful tool for all of us.

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/eu/debt_greek/debt_greek.html
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Anyone know what this is about?

"errors" : "EXCEPTION: St9bad_alloc       \nstd::bad_alloc       \ncrave in ProcessMessages()       \n"

looks like low on memory, do you run VPS instance? if yes how much ram do you have? it happened to me before running many wallets on VPS and it crashed my Crave wallet due low memory.. after shutting some of running processes and restarting Crave wallet it worked.

Ah thanks, could be it, since the swap is gone after restart. Will try.
and maybe try to limit maxconnections= maybe 10 to 20
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

"errors" : "EXCEPTION: St9bad_alloc       \nstd::bad_alloc       \ncrave in ProcessMessages()       \n"

looks like low on memory, do you run VPS instance? if yes how much ram do you have? it happened to me before running many wallets on VPS and it crashed my Crave wallet due low memory.. after shutting some of running processes and restarting Crave wallet it worked.

Ah thanks, could be it, since the swap is gone after restart. Will try.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
What have YOU done for crave? Are you doing anything?
It is very easy to expect from other people that they should do something...
Are you also doing something for crave?  wrong if ask  Huh

I am doing donation for crave ( starin and icm)
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Are you also doing something for crave?  wrong if ask about roadmap progress Huh
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772
He said he's been trying to get it ready before the end June. He haven't provieded an exact date. And I think that is the right thing to minimize the fud storm since something can go wrong on the testing phase. Anyways, the excitement just keeps increasing.

Btw welcome to 700th page guys. Cool

june almost ending,, any progress?  Roll Eyes

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
He said he's been trying to get it ready before the end June. He haven't provieded an exact date. And I think that is the right thing to minimize the fud storm since something can go wrong on the testing phase. Anyways, the excitement just keeps increasing.

Btw welcome to 700th page guys. Cool

june almost ending,, any progress?  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: