Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 9. (Read 826673 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
O MY GOODNESS QUIT FEEDING THE TROLS
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
I like watching FUD vs anti-FUD fights.  Cheesy
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
SCAM ALERT! - DEV is offline very long time. No news, no update. Fake bids on bittrex (bots playing). Be aware. You can lost money easily.

I sold all and bought LTC. Stable currency without hight risk of scam. Everyone will do what he wants but I warned. You mark my words.

All you are doing is trying to create FUD to buy cheap coins ,and why do you think that this coin is scam?
regarding ICM all I can say is that he is one of of best coder.
the saga of cheap coins Grin
look through every scam and u'll find this "cheap coins" argument
not convincing

Ok atleast give me a reason why you think that this is a scam coin.
im not sure it is, but
1) it was a huge p&d !
2) shady behaviour of the dev ... ( not using his real name,likes this uncertainty here ,new account ... "no money" HAHHAHA , etc)

Activity: 292
SCAM ALERT! - DEV is offline very long time. No news, no update. Fake bids on bittrex (bots playing). Be aware. You can lost money easily.

I sold all and bought LTC. Stable currency without hight risk of scam. Everyone will do what he wants but I warned. You mark my words.

All you are doing is trying to create FUD to buy cheap coins ,and why do you think that this coin is scam?
not convincing

Ok atleast give me a reason why you think that this is a scam coin.
Blockchain and stuff
Im migrating the multipool to a new datacenter, may have a little down time while DNS updates.
İf you have a brain dont quote fudders post and dont reply them. Coz fudders doesnt have any brain. Silence is the best answer for brainless users.
ok angry bagholder can u explain this part in detail ?
"Coz fudders doesnt have any brain"
for me it looks like a bolt statement / a hard generalization  Undecided

my reply is : fanboys doesnt have any brain
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
İf you have a brain dont quote fudders post and dont reply them. Coz fudders doesnt have any brain. Silence is the best answer for brainless users.

not convincing
Activity: 292

heil the p/d führer
his game continues
Blockchain and stuff
This is why I hate BCT. 80% of the past posts have no substance, and it is a waste of time to read!  If quoting trolls, edit the quotes so their crap doesn't get reposted over and over with every quote.

In other news, come mine some crave on the multipool! The backend is stable, were just working on the interface.

http://cravemultipool.azurewebsites.net/

JJ
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Activity: 252
We will see who was right. Maybe I'm idiot but I'm not scammer and thief. If warn against losing money even one person, then I will be satisfied. Day by day this going to be real example of scam.

You just need to buy some Crave......we're not stupid here son
We will see who was right. Maybe I'm idiot but I'm not scammer and thief. If warn against losing money even one person, then I will be satisfied. Day by day this going to be real example of scam.
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom

Your first post is deleted yet you come and spread lies again. Dev was online yesterday and he is also trying to answer every single PM. First of all please go learn English. And you really don't know how bots work. Anyway, reported again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dont quote the newbie trolls...
Activity: 263
i dont know where you guys are, but the sun isnt even up here yet and its still june
Activity: 252
It is the end of June. ICM has not given up screen.He did not keep his word. No update. Is this another SCAM Huh

I am getting tired answering noobs like you. I am sure you know the answer, you just wanna act like a noob with green letters. icm said he was hoping to release it by the end of the month. He played safe and didn't give a exact date.

For all those who doubt, feel free to dump your coins rather than coming here and acting like a complete noob scumbag.

Yeah,same here.The best is probably don't talk to these losers.
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
It is the end of June. ICM has not given up screen.He did not keep his word. No update. Is this another SCAM Huh

I am getting tired answering noobs like you. I am sure you know the answer, you just wanna act like a noob with green letters. icm said he was hoping to release it by the end of the month. He played safe and didn't give a exact date.

For all those who doubt, feel free to dump your coins rather than coming here and acting like a complete noob scumbag.
Pages:
Jump to: