Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 171. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

[/quote]

I got some more news.And now I know that somebody playing fool around.I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT MY SYSTEM WAS SET UP AS PARTS OF SERVER WITHOUT OF MY PROMISSE OR NOTIFICATION
I got proof of that from BITMAIN company .They check out and my IP address was changed from local 73.9.46.208  to California  CLOUD FLARE SERVER  108.xxx.xxx.xxx.Probably is the reason why my WI -FI cell phones internet stop working.I'm going to contact my Comcast service right now and If they'll find  that  CLAUD FLARE changed my system IP without my promise I will sue them for million bucks .
Here is what I got who is inside of my system .I like to say thank you to BITMAIN that help me what is going on  Ok here is the address of interaptor of my system
Whois Server
Status
ALLOCATED
Registrant
CloudFlare, Inc.
665 Third Street #207
San Francisco, CA 94107
UNITED STATES

[/quote]

665, the neighbor of the beast.
Try surfing less funky sites. You know the ones...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
you wont get enough weight to find a block with .1 of a coin... 1 coin will only ever be worth 1 in weight I believe

yeah just want to see if it gets any weight at all
Anybody got something like that from masternode debug console??
CActiveMasternode::Dseep() - SendDarkSendElectionEntryPing vin = CTxIn(COutPoint(39d09e8a47, 1), scriptSig=)
IRC got join
GetSpork::Unknown Spork -1866429697
CheckBlock() : skipping transaction locking checks
CheckBlock() : skipping masternode payment checks
What da f   ..... 26 hours without payment from active masternode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING MUST BE WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

I posted those same errors, but nobody responds about them ... yet

I got some more news.And now I know that somebody playing fool around.I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT MY SYSTEM WAS SET UP AS PARTS OF SERVER WITHOUT OF MY PROMISSE OR NOTIFICATION
I got proof of that from BITMAIN company .They check out and my IP address was changed from local 73.9.46.208  to California  CLOUD FLARE SERVER  108.xxx.xxx.xxx.Probably is the reason why my WI -FI cell phones internet stop working.I'm going to contact my Comcast service right now and If they'll find  that  CLAUD FLARE changed my system IP without my promise I will sue them for million bucks .
Here is what I got who is inside of my system .I like to say thank you to BITMAIN that help me what is going on  Ok here is the address of interaptor of my system
Whois Server
Status
ALLOCATED
Registrant
CloudFlare, Inc.
665 Third Street #207
San Francisco, CA 94107
UNITED STATES
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
 Shocked "minimize weight consumption"  ?? does that mean it breaks a big deposit into smaller chunks for staking? so we don't lose all our weight and have to wait for them to mature again?

and we wont have to spend the time dividing them up into deposits of 20-40 coins? (which is how I was keeping my wallet weight from dropping, only lose 20-40 coin weight each time you find a block)
legendary
Activity: 938
you wont get enough weight to find a block with .1 of a coin... 1 coin will only ever be worth 1 in weight I believe

CActiveMasternode::Dseep() - SendDarkSendElectionEntryPing vin = CTxIn(COutPoint(39d09e8a47, 1), scriptSig=)
IRC got join
What da f   ..... 26 hours without payment from active masternode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING MUST BE WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

I posted those same errors, but nobody responds about them ... yet

Millionaires Club 47

IRC got join
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

guys i dont know what im doing wrong maybe this wallet is not good for my pi so i compiled it on VPS after following above instructions but getting error again after 40-45 mins duration.

nano irc.cpp
then add this on top below includes: #define PRIu64 "llu"

here we go again compiling Smiley thanks bro for addressing the issue in this cravey world
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

guys i dont know what im doing wrong maybe this wallet is not good for my pi so i compiled it on VPS after following above instructions but getting error again after 40-45 mins duration.

nano irc.cpp
then add this on top below includes: #define PRIu64 "llu"
Activity: 292

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Activity: 292
well just finished downloading the blockchain onto my android...UI could use a bit of tweaking but i sent myself 0.1 crave to make sure it worked..and sure enough it does! now im just gonna wait for that 0.1 crave is old enough to stake and see what happens Tongue
Millionaires Club 47
Question : Why do we have only a 30 day period to make blur outta crave?

Because blur will be 100x more expensive than crave.  Grin
Question...Can I turn back to the older wallet before last update???I mean ,delete last wallet and download from second update?? Because all problems with masternode payments hapenn since last update .
Also I can see my nodes at list for 17 hours and after that they desapeared for few hours and showing again.I don't like it .Also what I found ..is ,that everytime when masternodes runing .My IPhones  loosing internet network conections (WI-FI ).Thats mean .Desktops,rigs  etc..running ok but  phones getting problem to connect to internet.Never seen that before
Millionaires Club 47
clayton tell you sheep fallowers to buy , i am ready to take off

lol deff wouldn't call most of the members "sheep"  (there is over 4000 of them after all)  we've been talking about crave a bunch on CCC, seems to be lots of interest as well as doubt which is to be expected with such a new coin with so much promise. I lost a lot of btc NOT listening to some of the advice on that page and it's by far the best crypto based page I've found on FB. no spam and Clayton always mentions the risks he see's when talking about a coin, lots of knowledgeable people sharing their thoughts on crypto's and diff projects.

CCC actually has an advertising asset on HZ's platform that just become available (fairly cheap with the price of HZ right now) would be a good idea to buy a few days for when we have a major announcement for CRAVE... each day gets a 24hr pinned post at the top of the page for everyone to see and some extras I think even a review by Mr Clayton himself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1022989.0;topicseen

To be clear I suggested CRAVE as a high risk new coin at 30k and 115k, and I still like it, even if the FUD makes me sell out now and then. People are not "sheep" though for buying low, we have a great community of devs and very smart traders.
Masternode again stop working .Last payment  seen 24 hours and 13 min.Ago...Wallet also showing  address  I've never seen before  .I found that at Blockchain explorrer .Looks like wallet have hidden address from download
Millionaires Club 47
Looks like someone is trying to create panic sell... Now we have an answer why fud started again.

you bagholders always have a word or two to says
you bagholders complaints yesterday i posts and this is the reason it going up and now i posts again and now you complaint i creating panic

For the devils sake ... please learn english .

Can you learn and fluently speak german russian or italian?? No ..So.. be nice to international investors who are working hard for this coin and your money.
Millionaires Club 47
can someone please explain or link me to an explanation how that crave to blur swap will work? Thanks
Yeah...I wish know also a little more about blur.So far I know that blur is something that can be worth something in future and so far is not existing.Something like gold resource company .They can start digg but they don't know if they'll find gold .But you have to buy stock of this company  to share they profit if they'll reach gold or loose your money if they don't

Okay think of crave as a transport layer/infrastructure network for distributed market; blur will be used as market asset akin to BTC colored coin to use for vendor transfers, purchase, betting, contracts etc.
You can 'burn' crave by sending it to an address which will render it unspendable just like burning BTC for counterparty XCP.  Although it can't be used a this time the blur asset will be credited to the wallet key the crave was originally burned from. Blur can be seen with darkpoold/bootle UI but it's still in coding Smiley
Thank you .Now I can see blue sky between cloud
Activity: 275
can someone please explain or link me to an explanation how that crave to blur swap will work? Thanks
Yeah...I wish know also a little more about blur.So far I know that blur is something that can be worth something in future and so far is not existing.Something like gold resource company .They can start digg but they don't know if they'll find gold .But you have to buy stock of this company  to share they profit if they'll reach gold or loose your money if they don't

Okay think of crave as a transport layer/infrastructure network for distributed market; blur will be used as market asset akin to BTC colored coin to use for vendor transfers, purchase, betting, contracts etc.
You can 'burn' crave by sending it to an address which will render it unspendable just like burning BTC for counterparty XCP.  Although it can't be used a this time the blur asset will be credited to the wallet key the crave was originally burned from. Blur can be seen with darkpoold/bootle UI but it's still in coding Smiley
Millionaires Club 47
Millionaires Club 47

could you tell us a little more about blur???How  much expensive and where I can go to  see how much blur I got .When blur will bw active ??When market will start??
Ok let say that I like to burn 1000 crave to blur.And what Huh Do I'll get some address and private key?? IMO Is not enough info about blur and people don't know what will be next after they'll burn crave for blur.
Activity: 432

legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
guys getting this error on raspberry pi, while compiling any advise ?

http://prntscr.com/6u8vo4
http://prntscr.com/6ubb8a

bump

Getting this when trying to compile daemon with latest secp256k1 installed:  

Code:
key.cpp:729:106: error: cannot convert ‘unsigned char*’ to ‘const secp256k1_context_t* {aka const secp256k1_context_struct*}’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int secp256k1_ec_pubkey_tweak_add(const secp256k1_context_t*, unsigned char*, int, const unsigned char*)’
     bool ret = secp256k1_ec_pubkey_tweak_add((unsigned char*)pubkeyChild.begin(), pubkeyChild.size(), out);
                                                                                                          ^
make: *** [obj/key.o] Error 1

I'm assuming because as was mentioned,  crave daemon does not currently support latest secp256k1 ?

Had to do this to get it to actually reset/rollback and successfully compile:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd secp256k1
git reset a0d3b8
git add .
git reset --hard
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..
sudo ldconfig

cd crave/src
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=
strip craved

tvm wil test and confirm  Smiley

also

Thanks,

I'm now having trouble installing secp256k1

~/secp256k1 $ ./autogen.sh
./autogen.sh: 3: ./autogen.sh: autoreconf: not found

Any help is appreciated / thanks !
first do this:
sudo apt-get install automake
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool
then:
./autogen.sh

Jump to: