Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 166. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
So

right now

we can get 1 cravecoin=7.5 Blur?

or 1 cravecoin=5 Blur?

and what's the rate 10 days later or 20 days later or 30 days later?

will it change from 5:1 to 1:1?

Darkpool/Blur

underground colored coins and tor hidden service wallet

30 day burn period CRAVE->BLUR. 5 CRAVE to 1 BLUR

It's a base rate of 5 BLUR to 1 CRAVE.  There is a 50% bonus from day 0, that slides to 0% on day 30.  So it goes from 7.5 BLUR at the beginning with the bonus to 5 at the end.
Just incase anyone was still confused, BLUR can still be created after the 30 day period.

thank god for clearing that up. it makes no sense for a 30 day burn period.

yes my understanding was that the 30 days was for the bonus which was decreasing every day until stable at 5 Blur = 1 Crave

Guys that is incorrect.  You can't burn CRAVE for BLUR after the end of the burn period.  We could possibly fork darkpoold to push the burn period out further.

I tore apart the darkpoold code yesterday man you guys cant remember shit.
please view https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11106681

https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/darkpoold/blob/master/lib/config.py#L78
"BURN_END_MAINNET = BURN_START_MAINNET + 30*24*60    # 30 days burn period with 1 min target time per block."

BURN MAINNET ENDS 30 days (43200 blocks) after BURN MAINNET BEGINS (block 17000)
BURN ENDS BLOCK 60200
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
ok .. question is .. how do i burn it ?
use search its answered every single page for 300 pages, its complicated, community members have been helping out.
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Guys that is incorrect.  You can't burn CRAVE for BLUR after the end of the burn period.  We could possibly fork darkpoold to push the burn period out further.
That seems a bit strange to me, if it is blur that is supposed to be used for the markets, this takes away from the value proposition of crave. I would think that we should be able to burn crave for blur at anytime. Since this would mean people are expected to burn their crave in the first month of such a speculative project, considering that we can not even sell blur at this point, this is almost the same as burning money, we can not expect people to do this, it does not make sense for the long term or the present. I will say it here, I think we should be able to burn CRAVE for BLUR for the entire lifetime of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
ok then, let's leave it as is.  Smiley  how much time is left?
aprox 10days  Roll Eyes
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
ok then, let's leave it as is.  Smiley  how much time is left?
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
Exactly I took some out of trading just to catch that burn window  Wink, I call it a reward for those loyal to CRAVE early on!
legendary
Guys that is incorrect.  You can't burn CRAVE for BLUR after the end of the burn period.  We could possibly fork darkpoold to push the burn period out further.
OMG thats amazing  Shocked Shocked Shocked leave it please at 30days "The early bird catches the worm" 
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
So

right now

or 1 cravecoin=5 Blur?

Darkpool/Blur

It's a base rate of 5 BLUR to 1 CRAVE.  There is a 50% bonus from day 0, that slides to 0% on day 30.  So it goes from 7.5 BLUR at the beginning with the bonus to 5 at the end.
Just incase anyone was still confused, BLUR can still be created after the 30 day period.
thanks for clarifying this, i guess i am lucky then that i early burned some and got really nice exchange rate 1 crave --> 6.45 BLUR  Grin so after 30 days exchange rate is 1 crave --> 5 BLUR permanently
Activity: 387
So

right now

or 1 cravecoin=5 Blur?

Darkpool/Blur

thank god for clearing that up. it makes no sense for a 30 day burn period.

yes my understanding was that the 30 days was for the bonus which was decreasing every day until stable at 5 Blur = 1 Crave
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
So

right now

or 1 cravecoin=5 Blur?

Darkpool/Blur

Activity: 292
so yesterday i got the mobile wallet synced and sent it 0.1 crave to test...the 0.1 crave was received and i left it sitting over night...and i just checked and the wallet is staking!! estimated time to find a block is 680 days for 0.1 crave Cheesy (based on current network weight)

staking mobile wallet CONFIRMED
nice  Smiley heavy on battery?

ive had it plugged in as it takes awhile for the phone to process the blockchain data..so at this point unknown
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
One final question then I'll shut up Cheesy, do we setup the masternode on the android the same way as the desktop version?
legendary
so yesterday i got the mobile wallet synced and sent it 0.1 crave to test...the 0.1 crave was received and i left it sitting over night...and i just checked and the wallet is staking!! estimated time to find a block is 680 days for 0.1 crave Cheesy (based on current network weight)

nice  Smiley heavy on battery?
Activity: 292

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
only 2200 crave for sale on ttrex right now  Cool
Activity: 448
can you guys stop nagging dev be supportive he deliver so much you ask more and more and more stop it now
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Yep needs polishing can't read alot of text when Navagating throughout the app. This is very discouraging in terms of the devs skills.

I would imagine primary developer is doing back end framework code and having apk compiled by another involved party
No, I do the Android, but my skills are apparently so bad that I don't know about the trick for correcting the font size when cross-compiling Qt for embedded devices that I could add to the APK.  Because point releases don't exist, of course.

I wasn't trying to complain, just giving user feedback.

I think you've done an amazing job so far... and the rising network weight and amount of nodes going up would suggest I'm not the only 1 who thinks it  Cool
Activity: 252
Uh dev, I got a question. On the roadmap for Urge it says "user created and operated" does this mean the investors or node holders are suppose to make the dark market/site/sites/auctions or what? This definitely needs some clarification. Because if thats the case someone with enough expertise needs to get started on it now. The coin is only going to do good and stay consistent if it has practical use to give it value. I hope you actually have a plan to make it yourself with a few helpers because people arent going to make the market for you, aside from a very few ambitious people that would actually try.

ICM hi! Question this guy miss and he's lost in previous pages
Its self-serve.  The people who want to own a market put up 10k coins as collateral and set it up themselves.  Then vendors can create listings in the market.

Thank you for your answers boss
Jump to: