Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 172. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
In the "Adrenaline Network" menu, what does the 'rank' column represent?

Still wondering myself  Huh

On wallet version 1.4.1 in the Adrenaline section, what does the rank represent on the "Adrenaline Network" tab?

bump. If this was answered I missed it.

Possibly the amount of times it is the "winner"? I would think looking at the top few and the block explorer might actually prove/disprove this theory.
It does not appear to be the amount of time online, so that was my only guess.

EDIT: Although I just saw one ranked -1 so I dunno.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
someone call this comunity has strong supporter, but i see so many weak in here, because sdc dumper still out there
no matter how good this coin, whne market release,i think will be the same ,go higher & sdc dumper will dump again

I half think the dumper is just accumulating more coins, by starting the dump then scooping up cheaper from the people that continue to dump.

or they'll run out of CRAVE to dump on us eventually and the true climb can begin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
someone call this comunity has strong supporter, but i see so many weak in here, because sdc dumper still out there
no matter how good this coin, whne market release,i think will be the same ,go higher & sdc dumper will dump again
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
In the "Adrenaline Network" menu, what does the 'rank' column represent?
legendary
Activity: 1232
I did some calculations, the way I see it, current annual ROI of setting a node is around 400%, that's insane, and it will correct by having more and more nodes (I'm seeing 4 or 5 new nodes per day), but at the same time that means less and less coins in the market.

If investment proofs to be safe after some weeks (safe as crypto-safe), ROI of 50-100% could be the equilibrium point, that means around 800 nodes, which leaves around 200k coins in the market. With 200k in the market, then 0.005-0.01 per coin is realistic, which makes the daily production of 1440 new coins a 7-14btc for the market to absorb per day, which is more than doable.

Opinions? Smiley

math is sound. I like it.
legendary
Kaspa
I did some calculations, the way I see it, current annual ROI of setting a node is around 400%, that's insane, and it will correct by having more and more nodes (I'm seeing 4 or 5 new nodes per day), but at the same time that means less and less coins in the market.

If investment proofs to be safe after some weeks (safe as crypto-safe), ROI of 50-100% could be the equilibrium point, that means around 800 nodes, which leaves around 200k coins in the market. With 200k in the market, then 0.005-0.01 per coin is realistic, which makes the daily production of 1440 new coins a 7-14btc for the market to absorb per day, which is more than doable.

Opinions? Smiley

yup the dev seems to have created a very well thought out ecosystem for CRAVE... even without the markets running yet, let alone when the first one goes up securing 50000 coins off the market.

if anything we might have a deflation problem  Cool hehe and thats a good "problem" to have  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
clayton tell you sheep fallowers to buy , i am ready to take off

lol deff wouldn't call most of the members "sheep"  (there is over 4000 of them after all)  we've been talking about crave a bunch on CCC, seems to be lots of interest as well as doubt which is to be expected with such a new coin with so much promise. I lost a lot of btc NOT listening to some of the advice on that page and it's by far the best crypto based page I've found on FB. no spam and Clayton always mentions the risks he see's when talking about a coin, lots of knowledgeable people sharing their thoughts on crypto's and diff projects.

CCC actually has an advertising asset on HZ's platform that just become available (fairly cheap with the price of HZ right now) would be a good idea to buy a few days for when we have a major announcement for CRAVE... each day gets a 24hr pinned post at the top of the page for everyone to see and some extras I think even a review by Mr Clayton himself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1022989.0;topicseen

To be clear I suggested CRAVE as a high risk new coin at 30k and 115k, and I still like it, even if the FUD makes me sell out now and then. People are not "sheep" though for buying low, we have a great community of devs and very smart traders.
legendary
Kaspa

lol deff wouldn't call most of the members "sheep"  (there is over 4000 of them after all)  we've been talking about crave a bunch on CCC, seems to be lots of interest as well as doubt which is to be expected with such a new coin with so much promise. I lost a lot of btc NOT listening to some of the advice on that page and it's by far the best crypto based page I've found on FB. no spam and Clayton always mentions the risks he see's when talking about a coin, lots of knowledgeable people sharing their thoughts on crypto's and diff projects.

CCC actually has an advertising asset on HZ's platform that just become available (fairly cheap with the price of HZ right now) would be a good idea to buy a few days for when we have a major announcement for CRAVE... each day gets a 24hr pinned post at the top of the page for everyone to see and some extras I think even a review by Mr Clayton himself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1022989.0;topicseen

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

Opinions? Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ICM finally became a Junior Member, haha lol. I hope he's coding right now.. Wink
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
500+ thread pages in a month dam....  Shocked

We were supposed to be more than 600 pages right now, but the moderators have been deleted many things here.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
why does it seem like -reindex doesn't do anything
don't most coins have that?

Activity: 333
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Activity: 275
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
500+ thread pages in a month dam....  Shocked
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Activity: 275

i ony want to tell every body that vertoe is genius dev, and he prove it on dark coin/ dash, and he is not in this shit coin...coin has no technology on it....

you have two choices. circlejerk that forum thread or fud in this one can't have both.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How big a loser do you have to be to come to this thread and FUD it up every day? There are 100 coins that I don't believe will become anything but abandoned. Of those 100 coins, I have the desire to FUD 0 of their threads. I have no desire to even FIND their threads. Your copy/paste shit FUD does nothing for me aside from question your sanity, or how many cats you live with, or what your oversized litter box of an apartment smells like, or when the last time some girl looked at you and had the urge to go down on you, or the last time someone looked at you and didn't see a fat loser. However, the 300th attempt at FUD from each of you has yet to actually make me think about CRAVE. You have just become a character study. Like that bar fly you see on the other side of the bar, and wonder what his story is.

I'm no psychologist, but I gotta believe that someone like benthach had a pretty rough upbringing. I mean, like at least 3 uncles taking you out to the tool shed over every holiday get together. To this day you wonder why uncle Russel prefers to take a crack at your poop-chute after your other uncles, Dusty and Rusty get bored with you. You people need help. With a quickness. No matter what your ulterior motives for your nutty posts, there is a severe chemical imbalance between your ears. Whats even sadder is it's probably not even your fault. I truly hope all of you get the help you need. The more I think about it, the more I feel just straight up bad for you. Sending all you FUDsters hugs and kisses and positive vibes. Take a break from the keyboard and reevaluate your life. Take a step outside and get some fresh air. I really worry about you. Please seek out professional help. Quickly.

I have the same theory myself and have posted it quite a few times here, usually specific to the individual.  Without a doubt there are very serious issues.  Whether it is for monetary gain, because of genuine belief or herd mentality is of no matter.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
for someone who want to follow vertoe project here it is : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400389.2240

who said vertoe on this crave, it is a lie....

he is on cach coin...

no one claimed that he is working on crave

u can see, when this shit hype, newbie account make statement vertoe is ICM, or vertoe is in this project...its all lie.....check that thread...
Jump to: