Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 170. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
You get some nice dips to buy into.Even at this price its a steal,just look at roadmap 2
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
It seems I missed the boat with this one.
Now in the top 20 wallets after 3 days.God knows where I will be next week.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
yup because each coins weight will only ever be = to "1 weight" you'd literally have to buy over 51% of staking coins to be able to even attempt it... were as other coins with no "max age" the attack can be done with much less % of coins
This isn't necessarily the case.  There IS a way you could attempt it.  But this issue is why I hid the darksend/instantx stuff in the UI in the wallet and default to NOT use instantx, I don't trust it and I want to remove the hooks for it before bringing darksend back / exposing it in the UI.  Especially in a Proof-of-Stake coin, there are issues with it even without attempting it intentionally.  Darkcoin kind of jumped the gun IMO and interwove instantx everywhere thinking that it is a better mousetrap, but I personally just don't trust it.

Thx Dev for answer! Just woke up, and nods almost 230  Cheesy   Who is smarter slowly purchased coins and create their own nodes
So what Huh I have 2 masternodes now and since 31 hours didn't seen single payment from node .Wha da ..is going on?? Huh

31 hours is not normal. Make sure your nodes are connected, and the masternode start command is given.
Activity: 715
yup because each coins weight will only ever be = to "1 weight" you'd literally have to buy over 51% of staking coins to be able to even attempt it... were as other coins with no "max age" the attack can be done with much less % of coins
This isn't necessarily the case.  There IS a way you could attempt it.  But this issue is why I hid the darksend/instantx stuff in the UI in the wallet and default to NOT use instantx, I don't trust it and I want to remove the hooks for it before bringing darksend back / exposing it in the UI.  Especially in a Proof-of-Stake coin, there are issues with it even without attempting it intentionally.  Darkcoin kind of jumped the gun IMO and interwove instantx everywhere thinking that it is a better mousetrap, but I personally just don't trust it.

Thx Dev for answer! Just woke up, and nods almost 230  Cheesy   Who is smarter slowly purchased coins and create their own nodes
So what Huh I have 2 masternodes now and since 31 hours didn't seen single payment from node .Wha da ..is going on?? Huh

Hi! Better talk about here https://cravecoin.slack.com/ and see https://cravetalk.org/  too.  There are a lot of knowledgeable guys
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

sorry that i will repeat myself...
the more mn we have so less is the chance that one of these get a block reward. That is simple math. So the the consequence is the price would go up if the demand stays the same...
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47

Activity: 715

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
legendary
Activity: 1232
have you seen the distribution on https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CRAVE
the top wallet has less than 8k CRAVE

I have. that is a good sign. means that no big whales can play with the price. even if they pump, the profits will be small and if they dump, they will pay alot more to get those coins back.

also more masternodes are being setup. thread is quieting down how come people aren't stressing the fact that CRAVE nodes are more profitable than DASH nodes.

that should be reason enough to increase the price.

CRAVE is severely undervalued.

i agree. everything can be easily swept up from here  Smiley
on another note, have you seen this? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-get-free-bitcoin-by-exploiting-a-dash-instantx-1026547
thoughts?

its do-able. but not on CRAVE because its the 1st PoS Masternode you need 51% of the coins to launch that type of attack.

CRAVE -1
DASH -0
Activity: 387
have you seen the distribution on https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CRAVE

I have. that is a good sign. means that no big whales can play with the price. even if they pump, the profits will be small and if they dump, they will pay alot more to get those coins back.

also more masternodes are being setup. thread is quieting down how come people aren't stressing the fact that CRAVE nodes are more profitable than DASH nodes.

i agree. everything can be easily swept up from here  Smiley
on another note, have you seen this? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-get-free-bitcoin-by-exploiting-a-dash-instantx-1026547
thoughts?
legendary

Activity: 387
legendary
Merit: 1001
number of nodes are going up.

biggest wallets on bittrex are going down. coins are being spread out.

fudders and scumbags have left for now.

life is good.
yep, noticed the same thing. life is good

bilder upload
legendary
number of nodes are going up.

biggest wallets on bittrex are going down. coins are being spread out.

fudders and scumbags have left for now.

life is good.
Was going to set up two cold masternodes and leave them for a few months and I saw there was a service here to do it.I tried leaving messages on slack and here but no response so will just mine till them at least i know where my crave are.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I got some more news.And now I know that somebody playing fool around.I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT MY SYSTEM WAS SET UP AS PARTS OF SERVER WITHOUT OF MY PROMISSE OR NOTIFICATION
I got proof of that from BITMAIN company .They check out and my IP address was changed from local 73.9.46.208  to California  CLOUD FLARE SERVER  108.xxx.xxx.xxx.Probably is the reason why my WI -FI cell phones internet stop working.I'm going to contact my Comcast service right now and If they'll find  that  CLAUD FLARE changed my system IP without my promise I will sue them for million bucks .
Here is what I got who is inside of my system .I like to say thank you to BITMAIN that help me what is going on  Ok here is the address of interaptor of my system
Whois Server
Status
ALLOCATED
Registrant
CloudFlare, Inc.
665 Third Street #207
San Francisco, CA 94107
UNITED STATES

http://i.imgur.com/6qTTkq2.jpg
Co to ma byc czeresniaku??

pretty sure that translates into "where can I find this fine female specimen?"
Activity: 308
Millionaires Club 47
spent some time trying to compile on mac, compiled secp256k1 per instructions but ldconfig doesnt work on mac, so i get error -lsecp256k not linked.
any ideas?

Ok...I'm dumb .Comcast said that my system is safe and IP address sometime changed by itself  and my static IP staying all time the same.About funky. Two old mans watching nice looking women and one is asking  "can you do it ?  second old man answer " Yes ofcourse I can do it but I don't want to "  I'm an old man  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
spent some time trying to compile on mac, compiled secp256k1 per instructions but ldconfig doesnt work on mac, so i get error -lsecp256k not linked.
any ideas?

Jump to: